shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me pick which anniversary band ladies!

Our one year anniversary is coming up. My hubby told me I could get an anniversary band. So for weeks & weeks I have been trying to decide between 4 rings.
Here is my engagement ring & wedding band.
G%20Force%20Video%20Card%202136552111.jpg

G%20Force%20Video%20Card%202136551988_picnik.jpg

Here are the four anniversary bands I am trying to decide between.

Chevron ring, 1/6th carat TW.
image0112.jpg

Eternity band (not full eternity.) At 1/4th carat TW.
image0123.jpg

Full eternity in white gold, at 1/3 carat TW.
image01243.jpg

Full eternity in rose gold, at 1/3 carat TW.
image1234572.jpg

So what is your vote ladies?
Chevron.
Eternity, not full.
Full eternity in white gold.
Full eternity in rose gold.

ChloeTheGreat

Brilliant_Rock
My vote is for either of the white gold eternities. It just depends on whether you like the look/feel of a full eternity or not.
To me, the chevron band or the rose gold band just don't seem like they'd fit your set.
One of the white gold eternities would be a nice little sparkly row of bling to add to your solitaire and channel set band.

Good luck deciding!

danyhutch

Rough_Rock
Hey diamondsareforeverxoxo!!!
Hard desicion!!! But i noticed that all the rings are shared prong (very nice)!!! I got a 8stone shared prong anniversary band from my hubby as well :appl: ,but i have to wear a spacer band between my e-ring and the a-ring!! The diamonds scratched the prongs of my e-ring :(( . I do not want to scare you, but i feel you should know. The spacer band doesn"t bother me, i just did not wanted to solder the two rings together. And i was aware of the problem with the shared prong bands, so i wasn't really surprised. I hope it helps you, so you know what could happened. So, back to your question.....I always loved the full eternity band :naughty: !! I vote for the eternity but not full eternity in white gold! I heard or it happened before that some girls lost diamonds or damaged the diamonds on the bottom of the ring. I hope it was helpfull to you!!! And congratulations on the anniversary!

jakluk4

Rough_Rock
my vote would be the Full eternity in white gold, at 1/3 carat TW. :D
good luck and happy anniversary!!!! :mrgreen:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think the 1/4 carat would look best with your current set. Have u tried these on?

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If your chose the chevron I'd wear that on the bottom, then er then wb. Also - the girdles on the chevron don't seem exposed (i.e. no rubbing).

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I'd go with the 3/4 white gold eternity band....

Thanks everyone! Our anniversary is in December :love: (eeeek!) :)

& No I have not tried any of them on. They're online. When my husband bought my wedding band I couldn't find any of the above rings in stores that was in our price range. So my husband told me I could get one for an anniversary ring because at the time I was to nervous to purchase online.
I am still REALLY undecided as to which I love the most. :/ I really love the full eternity in white gold & would get it in a heart beat. But I am terrified of damaging the bottom diamonds. Does anyone here have a full eternity they could give me more information about how well theirs has held up?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results