shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me pick a setting....please :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

misspinky

Brilliant_Rock
So I finally decided on a concave emerald cut pink tourmaline for the center of my engagement ring. Now I have to decide on a setting that will show it off and protect it at the same time.

I''ve taken a look at a lot of Leon Mege''s designs as well as Daniel K''s and Maytal Hannahs and I love several of them. I think that I want a halo setting, maybe split shank pave stones, but I''m not sure. I''ll post some of the pics I''ve played with in Photoshop and feel free to add your opinions, suggestions, links, whatever you think would be helpful.

I don''t know what I would do without PS--you guys are the BEST!

possiblesetting.jpg

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Ooohh WOW. That looks yummy! I''ve never seen a concave emerald cut before...very unique!

babysteps

Brilliant_Rock
WoW!!
26.gif
That would be a bling-a-licious ER!! I love the stone choice & think a pink center will be dramatic and beautiful. Really like the profile, too, on the setting your Pshopped in - is that a Daniel K?

misspinky

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/8/2008 5:28:42 PM
Author: babysteps
WoW!!
26.gif
That would be a bling-a-licious ER!! I love the stone choice & think a pink center will be dramatic and beautiful. Really like the profile, too, on the setting your Pshopped in - is that a Daniel K?

Very good eye babysteps! It is in fact a Daniel K setting.

Elegant

Brilliant_Rock
love1.gif
LOVES IT!
love1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results