• Earrings

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Bangle

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’ve been eying snake hoop earrings from The Moonstoned. Now the same style comes in a bangle! I wear earrings and bracelets daily so that doesn’t narrow it down.

Which should I get?
73A43469-C04E-40F6-B991-1BB550C6EC8D.png
5BE81368-D4D3-40A1-AB5F-64BC72840CBD.jpeg

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I vote earrings b/c they are unique and the bracelet is a pretty common design. :mrgreen2:

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I vote earrings b/c they are unique and the bracelet is a pretty common design. :mrgreen2:
Good point!

Keep the votes coming folks! =)2

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Not sure how the earring hangs on the ear? It looks a bit uncomfortable set flat like that, in the picture?
I prefer the bracelet, but like both! :saint:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Show us how plain hoops look on you before we decide.

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A big NO to the earrings.
I love the design and concept but there’s a reason why the photo shows the model with her head up to the sky!
When you put your head into normal position, the hoop which is left to right will hit your jaw bone / side of face and be pushed out sideways. It will look weird and be a prime candidate for getting caught on something - ouch.
That design needs to be hanging on a chain down from the ear lobe so it clears your jawbone and dangles nicely underneath.

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So fate intervened and she found me an antique star brooch at the Miami show. I’ve had this on my wish list for a while so no snakes, just a star!

7A04EC61-E499-4CDF-9992-62102856F66B.jpeg

GeliL

Shiny_Rock
Screenshot_20190127_193002.jpg
I saw these and immediately went on the site and got a pair of the baby snake studs! They are having a sale for made to order items (20%). Thank you for introducing me to this place!

Those antique stars are gorgeous too!

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Screenshot_20190127_193002.jpg
I saw these and immediately went on the site and got a pair of the baby snake studs! They are having a sale for made to order items (20%). Thank you for introducing me to this place!

Those antique stars are gorgeous too!

Those are so cute! Let us know how you like them when you get them. :kiss2:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The stars - a pair of nipple covers?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@JPie I LOVE both but are those earrings comfy for you? They are great and I love how sassy they are but they look very heavy and a bit too big to wear comfortably. If that isn't a concern for you I choose the earrings. I am a sucker for big sassy hoops. But that bangle is also sssssssnakelicious and looks much more comfy to wear.:kiss2:

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy I guess I'll find out when they get here! When I saw Bron's sensible reply, I kept coming up with reasons in my head about why the earrings will be fabulous. I realized that was a good indicator of how I felt about them so I decided to give them a shot. :D

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy I guess I'll find out when they get here! When I saw Bron's sensible reply, I kept coming up with reasons in my head about why the earrings will be fabulous. I realized that was a good indicator of how I felt about them so I decided to give them a shot. :D

Oooh so excited for you. They are fabulous or I should say they’re snakelicious, hooplicious and ssssssstunning. Hope they work well for you and are comfortable. :appl:

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy I've seen them worn in an IG story and they don't look like they pull down the lobes too much, so fingers crossed that they'll be light enough to be worn all day.

I don't want to "shoot the messenger" so to speak, especially when I was the one asking for advice, so I'll stop justifying it to myself and simply say thanks to you and @Bron357 for always being straightforward and forthright in your feedback. :kiss2:

Mreader

Ideal_Rock

@JPie old thread but I found this in searching snake jewelry- what did you think of the earrings and did you keep them??

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
A big NO to the earrings.
I love the design and concept but there’s a reason why the photo shows the model with her head up to the sky!
When you put your head into normal position, the hoop which is left to right will hit your jaw bone / side of face and be pushed out sideways. It will look weird and be a prime candidate for getting caught on something - ouch.
That design needs to be hanging on a chain down from the ear lobe so it clears your jawbone and dangles nicely underneath.

even though you said this a few years ago Bron
this is the 2nd time today i am saying how clever you are around these parts =)2

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results