shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me make a ring for under 300 dollar? Purlease?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mousey

Shiny_Rock
Hi,
I am waiting to hear back from James Meyer to see if he can set a sapphire for my engagement ring. He is in Italy until mid May. So, I have become addicted to looking at all your beautiful gems, and I thought since I have 300 dollar to spare (sort of) I might stave off my impatience (and my boyfriends insanity) by making a cheapo ring. Perhaps the third Amethyst on this site? In a LOGRs setting? What do you think?
I do love sunstones, and anything red/oraange, but I guess I can t afford any. Please let me know if any of you have come across some cheap gems that you think I could buy for my project- I am open to any color/shape.

Thanks for you help as always...

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hehe, most of my rings are under 300$ :razz:

If you like red/orange you might want to check out some garnets. Most in the red/orange family are very affordable. And if you go with a silver setting (say from etsy) you would have more cash to spare on the stone.

I like this stone from dan:
http://www.customgemstones.com/GARNET/ga1126.html

mousey

Shiny_Rock
Thanks both. I really like the smaller sunstone by that ebay seller, and its so cheap! Think I ll put a bid, and see what happens. Maybe with an etsy lotus setting!?! Fun!

RubyCharm

Shiny_Rock
This link has some nice amethyst rings within your price range.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results