shape
carat
color
clarity

help me identify a wedding dress

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jg3

Rough_Rock
Hello,

I just signed up to this forum as I am trying to help out my sister with her wedding.

She is ABSOLUTELY in love with the dress that Courtney Cox wore for her wedding to David Arquette.

I "believe" it is a Valentino but I am unsure.

I am trying to get her information as to who designed the dress and what the dress was as she has been unable to find out information about the dress.

Any assistance would be GREATLY appreciated as I know how much joy this would bring to my sister if I could help her find information on this dress.

My email is: [email protected]

Thank you in advance,

Respectfully,

JG3

reena

Ideal_Rock
i found a bunch of stuff on the web saying it was valentino . . .

Courtney Cox weds David Arquette (June 15)
Actress Courteney Cox wed actor David Arquette on Saturday while hundreds of fans stood outside the church hoping to catch a glimpse of the couple and their celebrity guests. The marriage took place at Grace Cathedral, followed by a party at a 1930s speakeasy-style club where the newlyweds and 250 guests drank Dom Perignon and dined on steak and lobster.
Ms. Cox wore a white Valentino dress. Among those who attended were "Friends" actress Jennifer Aniston and her boyfriend, Brad Pitt; actor Richard Benjamin and his wife, Paula Prentiss; and Paul ``Pee-Wee Herman''''Reubens. The couple met on the set of the 1996 horror comedy ``Scream''''and appeared together last year in the film''s sequel.
Arquette, 27, proposed to Ms. Cox, 34, on a Florida beach. Ms. Cox has co-starred on the TV show ``Friends'''' since 1994. Arquette, the brother of actresses Patricia and Rosanna Arquette, recently appeared with Drew Barrymore in the film ``Never Been Kissed.'''' Arquette also appeared on an episode of Friends as Malcolm the stalker in TOW The Jam (Episode 3-03)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results