shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me get this ring made in time!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

muskiecfn

Rough_Rock
Hey, i need a ring made that looks like this one, except it holds a 3 ct round diamond instead of the tanzanite. i will provide the stone. You can help me get teh 8 marquise stones, which should be 15 pts. each and f-g color, vs quality. the ring should be made in platinum, and i want the whole thing to either side of the marquise clusters pave set with nice clean 1 pt stones, on top and either side of the shank. I need this thing by feb 10th! i know its not a lot of time, but if anyone knows someone in the new york area that does good work, please help me out!!! thanks

Eugene
read.gif

hotring.jpeg

DavidEmslie

Shiny_Rock
Hi, this is someting that can be done...however realisticaly the time fram would be a while.
Althought a designer like myself can CAD/CAM a ring like this out to spec no problem, the time frame is a bit pressing. To get a ring made right, in PT, with matching stones, and assembeled correctly would take about 3 weeks start to finish.
Doable, and it would be an amazing ring.

Thanks,

David Emslie

Fine jewlery desginer.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is a gorgeous ring! Is it Tiffany & Co? Looks kind of like one I've seen there.

Michelle

ClownFishFunk

Shiny_Rock
I was thinking the same thing Michelle. Actually, when my love for jewelry first began, it was because of a ring very similar to that from tiffany's. Unfortunately, I don't think tiffany's carries it anymore. :'(. Very beautiful ring though! I think thats the kind of ring that would look beautiful with just about any center stone.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results