shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me find the perfect Tennis bracelet! Tiffanys??

diamondsgirl1990

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone, new to this forum! I already posted this but I believe I did it in the wrong section so please reply here! I would love your opinion on tennis bracelets - Have included a picture of one I am considering from Tiffany&Co. It's called the Victoria line bracelet and this size is total carat weight 3.08 for $17000 USD. Is this too dainty for an every day bracelet on me? How big of a tennis bracelet could I get for the same amount of money at a custom jeweler instead of Tiffany? Please let me know your thoughts!

img_6436.jpg

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
3 carats is a perfect size for daily wear! Why not take a look at Whiteflash? Their 3 prong bracelet is very pretty indeed and starts at about $3500 for a 2 carat one (for some reason I can't get the 3 carat one up on my iPad browser :confused: ). They are made with ACA diamonds which will give you loads of sparkle. And if your budget is $17000 you could get a really big total carat weight if you wanted......

fair75

Rough_Rock
Unless you must have the Tiffany brand, you can find a much better deal if you buy from reputable vendors such as Whiteflash. Like what Snowdrop13 mentioned, Whiteflash's ACA diamonds are high quality and beautiful. Tiffany, like other luxury brands, is really overpriced. Here are the links to the Whiteflash tennis bracelets.

Three-prong style http://www.whiteflash.com/diamond-bracelets/three-prong-diamond-tennis-bracelet-507.htm
X-Prong style http://www.whiteflash.com/diamond-bracelets/x-prong-diamond-tennis-bracelet-323.htm

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is a really high price for 3 carats. If you really like the clasp, another vendor can make it for you. Unless it HAS to be Tiff's, I would go to another vendor. Heck, you could get more than one and still be under 17K.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I went through a process of deciding on a tennis bracelet a while back. This may help. You should think about how big you want it to look, what you will wear with it if anything, how often you plan to wear it, etc. I would definitely consider Whiteflash ACAs if you want more diamonds for your money as compared to Tiffany. WHITEFLASH's ACAs are super ideal cuts. Also consideR the kind of setting you want and material, white gold v platinum, and how heavy you want it to feel on you.

https://www.pricescope.com/communit...perspective-shots-of-tennis-bracelets.205194/

jewels2

Shiny_Rock
Whiteflash can make a custom bracelet with the marquis clasp ;-)

I would bet ID Jewelry can as well

diamondsgirl1990

Rough_Rock
Thanks for replying everyone! I was originally only considering Tiffany because I have a few other pieces in their Victoria collection however I had no idea that I could get a much higher carat weight with another brand. I have sort of fallen in love with this one now because the little flowers made with marquis stones exactly match those on a necklace I have from them. Is anyone aware of somewhere I can find something similar?

tiffany-victoriabracelet-22151983_203517_ed.jpg

Also what are your thoughts on this one vs. a traditional tennis bracelets? Are the flowers nice or too outlandish?

WillyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I worked with Leslie at BGD for a 3 carat tennis bracelet for the wife, fraction of cost of Tiffanys.
Best of luck.

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondsgirl1990|1470381004|4062707 said:
Thanks for replying everyone! I was originally only considering Tiffany because I have a few other pieces in their Victoria collection however I had no idea that I could get a much higher carat weight with another brand. I have sort of fallen in love with this one now because the little flowers made with marquis stones exactly match those on a necklace I have from them. Is anyone aware of somewhere I can find something similar?

tiffany-victoriabracelet-22151983_203517_ed.jpg

Also what are your thoughts on this one vs. a traditional tennis bracelets? Are the flowers nice or too outlandish?

The flowers are not remotely outlandish! It is a very pretty bracelet and if you like things to match then go for it.

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I own a WF tennis bracelet, which I do adore. Its 7.3 ctw, (42 @ .18) & at the time, I actually asked Bob Hoskins to quote the marquis clasp & was quoted around 2k for the clasp alone. I opted not to add the special clasp & instead purchased a sapphire/diamond DBTY bracelet.

I've had my tennis bracelet for 3 years now, & while I do adore it, I am toying with getting a smaller ctw bracelet. I love that Tiffany bracelet you posted with the marquis flowers!! I would wear that every day!! :love: :love: I would definitely go to WF, (my preference) but I'm sure any one of the venders mentioned here could deliver. I choose WF for their A Cut Above line, which is amazing IMHO & their impeccable customer service.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results