shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me find pair of round spess?

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I'm looking for a pair of round orange gems, maybe spessartite, that are about 6mm. This is for a suite of stones for earrings. Can anyone help me?

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
When I wanted a 5mm round spessartite I contact Dan at customgemstones.com and he cut me one. It turned out marvleous! Maybe contact him to see what he might have in spess rough.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Depending on the price... I bought a lot from GemSelect for a project and their stones were true to pictures and pretty cheap. They do not sell in pairs but you can mix and match... It is well worth to look at their website.

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
Budget? Color tone - have to be perfect orange?, or can they be a bit yellow-orange or red-orange?

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Believe it or not, the best, most intense orange spess I have, without any yellow, brown or red modifier, I got from Worldgemstone on ebay for cheap. It was one of those things where I got a few stones from them about a year ago, and two were a case of you get what you pay for, and the pair of round spessies I bought made the meh spinel and whatever else I got totally worth it. I have not bought from them since, but I have checked back regularly for more small spess pairs.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Crasru! I found a decent match on GemSelect.

This is for another three stone earring project like the cool ones I have posted here: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/who-could-make-these-earrings.160915/

I already have a pair of 7mm red garnets, then looking for the 6mm spess, to be followed by a really neat pair of 5mm yellow/gold sapphires I've had for quite a while.

I'll post pics when the spesses arrive.

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
That was quick! Glad you found what you were looking for.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results