shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me find my dream engagement ring 3+ carat!

mystiletto

Rough_Rock
Hi from nyc! Originally I had my heart set on a HW ring but the service there was initially rude and we’d pay a premium for the brand. I wanted a square cushion set on a plain platinum band but I didn’t like the HW setting (the metal shank looked too high). Then sales found a 1.82c RB on pave (brilliant love setting) Fvs1 triple Ex (7.81 X 7.85 X 4.87) $57k which I like but it’s more than what my bf prefers to spend (we are still considering it).

I started reading extensively on PS the past month so thank you! I’ve reached out to the heralded bespoke jewelers on the site Victor Canera, Leon Mege, and Stephen Kirsh. Victor has been great and found several options. Leon seems to be less patient which is prob not a good fit. Stephen is nice but doesn’t seem to care to source the stone. He told me to buy one on BN or JA and ship it to him to make the plain platinum setting for $2800 (which is fine too). If Victor was in nyc the decision would be easy. I’m not worried about their craftsmanship but nervous I won’t like the aesthetics of the setting on my hand. I can’t tell you why I didn’t like the HW plain solitaire setting but I liked the cartier one. Leon told me I’m the type of person that should walk into a retail store and buy what I like.

That said, I’m leaning towards using Victor or Stephen depending on which stone I pick so that I can have a 3c+ ring (and save $). I’ve learned a lot on PS (Leon told me I’m reading too much) but I still don’t know how to pick a brilliant stone well. So help please bc I’d like a ring by nye (and it takes 3 weeks to make the setting or for HW to resize the pave)!!

Our budget is ~ 40k for a 3c and could go up to 50k for a 3.5+c. I started looking at very square cushions (preferably less rounded sides/corners) 1-1.05 LW ratio FVS2+ VG polish/symmetry, no fluor etc that face up larger. I don’t want the crushed ice look. Here are two options Victor found:

1)https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/cushion-cut/3.01-carat-f-color-vs1-clarity-sku-9715677
2)https://www.victorcanera.com/diamonds/320128179/3.500ct-E-VS2-modern-cushion-natural-diamond

Victor said he’d go with 1 bc of the inclusions in the middle of 2 but it should be eye clean. It’s virtual inventory so he can’t see the stones nor obtain the ASET. I obviously prefer a stone that faces up larger as long as it’s eye clean but which would you recommend?

Now I’m leaning towards a 3+ c radiant (both square and rectangular w/o the crushed ice) since I like a modern look (not vintage). I wear a lot of black and dress urban minimalistic. My fav designer is Alexander Wang.

Victor found me this 3c GVs1 radiant for $41k:
It faces up a little smaller than what I’d prefer. Also it’s not F thou Victor said there is no hint of yellow.

I found this 3.1c radiant which BN said is eye clean (reserved for me)

Which radiant do you recommend? Or should I explore rectangular radiants? Any other recs? I want a radiant (or a square cushion) mounted on a plain band. My ring size is 5. Larger stones welcome. I already have DSS :) Thank you!!

Last edited:

elizat

Ideal_Rock
If you think you want a radiant cut stone- or think you might- I would make an appointment with David at Diamonds by Lauren in the New York Diamond district. They do you have a specialty in colored diamonds, but they also work extensively with radiant cuts. David could help you find a colorless radiant cut and he also has various levels of benches. You could see his settings in person if you made an appointment.

Last edited:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'll tell you, you are making a GREAT decision to go with a larger, high quality diamond over a branded much smaller one! I am one of many examples here of someone with high quality diamonds that are not branded, but I wear a Tiffany Legacy wedding band.

I need to tell you that some diamonds have cuts that have far better light performance (sparkle, brillance) than others. Radiants are not one of the better cut ones, unfortunately. Are you opposed to rounds? They will have far better light performance and you can get a superideal cut. Radiants are usually deep and don't face up very large, either.

This one, for example, at 2.63 cts has an 8.9mm diameter compared to the 3 ct radiant at 8.09x8.19mm. Appearance wise, they will look about the same size. But a 3 ct round will look much larger than a 3 ct radiant and be more brilliant.

I can try to help you try to find a radiant or another shape stone, but I wanted you to understand the disadvantages of a radiant before you go forward. There may be some cushions that are better cut than radiants if you are open to those.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is an example of a nice cushion. It faces up 3% larger than the 3.02 G radiant. Higher color by two grades, too. It would be nice to have light return images on any of these stones, but it is doubtful you'd get them. In any event, I think this stone would be more beautiful than the radiants above.

Here's a nice one that is a little more square:

Last edited:

diamondsR4eVR

Brilliant_Rock
OP, I know this is a bit stressful since you want the ring by NYE, but you have a generous budget and the amazing ppl here will help you find a gorgeous top quality stone. I love radiants, but they are not for me. I’d prefer a cushion over a radiant. However, with that said, this is YOUR ring and you should get what you want. I do agree with @diamondseeker2006 a round brilliant will give you so much fire that it will
knock your socks off especially with your budget. However, I love other stones too so I totally get it if you don’t want a MRB. Have you considered a EC? According to your style and aesthetic I can see that too. Some may disagree with me but I think they are just as chic and modern as other cuts too. Be sure to enjoy the process bc it’s also exciting. Happy shopping! I’m just here for the gorgeous eye candy and finger real estate. :bigsmile:
Ps I’m a huge fan of Victor Camera’s work. I’m not that familiar with Stephen’s but I’m sure also wonderful.

mystiletto

Rough_Rock
Here is an example of a nice cushion. It faces up 3% larger than the 3.02 G radiant. Higher color by two grades, too. It would be nice to have light return images on any of these stones, but it is doubtful you'd get them. In any event, I think this stone would be more beautiful than the radiants above.

Here's a nice one that is a little more square:

Thank you so much everyone! I’ve clearly come to the right place. My bf, gfs and family want me to make a decision and be done with it ha.

Im not opposed to RB but think a square/rectangle looks better on my hand since I have chubbier fingers. I like a square cushion but some look vintagey (with curved edges) which is not my style. But I think after it’s set it’ll look more angular. The Art Deco look of a EC is not for me even thou its beautiful. I thought a radiant could combine the brilliance of a RB with modern angular lines? I realize it faces up much smaller which is why I keep upping the carat size :)

I really like the cushion you picked on JA (esp how it faces up larger). It was filtered out in my search bc of fluorescence. Do you think that matters in a diamond? Or are the other criteria more important for brilliance?

What do you think of the cushions Victor picked? One thing I have to keep the mind in terms of budget is if Victor/Leon sources the stone for me tax won’t be assessed (if they ship out of state). So the BN stone would be a bit more than what we’d prefer to spend (adding min 6.35 tax [if we ship to his parents in CT] + Stephen’s band). Thank you again!

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
Have you tried Graff? I found their customer service to be excellent.
What about a square cut emerald stone?

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don’t know if these are too “rounded” for you but I think they’re stunning and you can always set it in a way that makes the outline more square by being tricky with the prong work.

Sadly no 3ct ones at this time but just wanted to share as an example of a square shape stone that’s def not crushed ice.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Have you been able to try on cushion, radiant and round? I have a finger that I think is chubbier also and a modern round diamond is not flattering on my hand to my eye. Depending on the setting, you can make a round diamond look a little more "cushion shaped" as well. I would definitely take your time with this budget and the decision. It's a tight time for inventory for a lot of larger stones and it's also a naturally popular time for purchases. Add in covid, and choice is more limited.

Can Victor send you a test setting? Maybe something he made and it didn't sell in the style you want? Does he have one that is the one you like that is something you can pay for and then ship back, for a refund to see it in person? I don't know if he'd be okay with that, but it's something to think about before going fully custom. Or, alternatively, get the stone, have your vendor put it in a temporary setting and then visit the vendor in person if you think you need to see and feel the settings before committing. Usually, a vendor that is custom only still has some prototypes that have made. Worth an ask maybe.

mystiletto

Rough_Rock
Have you been able to try on cushion, radiant and round? I have a finger that I think is chubbier also and a modern round diamond is not flattering on my hand to my eye. Depending on the setting, you can make a round diamond look a little more "cushion shaped" as well. I would definitely take your time with this budget and the decision. It's a tight time for inventory for a lot of larger stones and it's also a naturally popular time for purchases. Add in covid, and choice is more limited.

Can Victor send you a test setting? Maybe something he made and it didn't sell in the style you want? Does he have one that is the one you like that is something you can pay for and then ship back, for a refund to see it in person? I don't know if he'd be okay with that, but it's something to think about before going fully custom. Or, alternatively, get the stone, have your vendor put it in a temporary setting and then visit the vendor in person if you think you need to see and feel the settings before committing. Usually, a vendor that is custom only still has some prototypes that have made. Worth an ask maybe.

Thanks for the advice! I’ll ask Victor.

I reached out to David at diamonds by Lauren but he keeps finding stones that are outside my parameters. He said no one is cutting 3 carat colorless radiants anymore (only colored like yellow). He also said radiants look more brilliant with the crushed ice look.

I’ve reached out to Graff but their inventory is limited esp given my budget. If I were looking for a RB it’d be easier.

I’ve tried on rounds and cushions. At HW I liked the round on pave bc the 4 prongs made it look slightly square. But universally everyone thinks a square shape looks better on me. I haven’t tried radiants but will this weekend. It’s something that’s appealed to me through my research here. I should take my time but I want a ring this year.

Thank you everyone for your advice and patience!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I actually love fluorescence and this it’s a bonus. I didn’t notice that stone had it, but the bonus is that it gives a discount to high colored stones! I’d actually seek them out for those two reasons, but in this case, I was only looking for stones with a beautiful cut.

I do think trying on more diamond shapes would be helpful. (Just don’t buy on the spot. Get the specs and pictures and come back here!)

What is your ring size?

mystiletto

Rough_Rock
I actually love fluorescence and this it’s a bonus. I didn’t notice that stone had it, but the bonus is that it gives a discount to high colored stones! I’d actually seek them out for those two reasons, but in this case, I was only looking for stones with a beautiful cut.

I do think trying on more diamond shapes would be helpful. (Just don’t buy on the spot. Get the specs and pictures and come back here!)

What is your ring size?

I’m a size 5. What do you think of the two cushions Victor picked? Or do you think the JA and Bluenile ones you showed me are more beautiful stones? I really can’t tell so appreciate your expertise!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m a size 5. What do you think of the two cushions Victor picked? Or do you think the JA and Bluenile ones you showed me are more beautiful stones? I really can’t tell so appreciate your expertise!

I think this one is outstanding and I missed it before:

Victor is wonderful and absolutely my first choice of the ring makers you mentioned. I’d honestly reserve this one. I was trying to find one like this because it is likely to come closest to the light return of an ideal cut round!!! Fantastic size, too!!! A thousand times better than a radiant, in my opinion.

We can help you think through the setting, too!

Last edited:

mystiletto

Rough_Rock
I think this one is outstanding and I missed it before:

Victor is wonderful and absolutely my first choice of the ring makers you mentioned. I’d honestly reserve this one. I was trying to find one like this because it is likely to come closest to the light return of an ideal cut round!!! Fantastic size, too!!! A thousand times better than a radiant, in my opinion.

We can help you think through the setting, too!

Thank you so much!! I am so happy I may be closer to a decision. Do you think I should not worry about the inclusions? Victor said he’d pick the 3c Fvs1 bc of the obstructions in the middle of this 3.5, but he thinks it should be eye clean. It’s virtual so he can’t see it.

I’d love help with the setting later too :)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hopefully Victor would have the option of returning a diamond that he didn’t like when he received it, but I still like the E the best of all of them. I’d give the F a B+ and the 3.5 E an A. It looks like it would be eye clean to me. VS2s usually are. I think that stone is kind of a needle in a haystack as far as modern cushions go, and one of the few I’ve seen that I’d buy for myself.

lucky7355

Rough_Rock
If you’re local to the NYC diamond district, have you considered working with a local jeweler who can source stones with your specifications and bring them in for you to look at all at once?

I actually don’t understand going to any jeweler in NYC who would tell you to buy a diamond from BlueNile and hope it works for you. I would go to the jeweler who knows the guy that supplies BlueNile with their inventory.

Granted you’re not going to be offered champagne and a chaise lounge, you’ll be on a stool at a counter but those jewelers don’t pay for the overhead of bubbly and space, that’s all savings you get in the end result, which is just as finely made as any Harry Winston.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you’re local to the NYC diamond district, have you considered working with a local jeweler who can source stones with your specifications and bring them in for you to look at all at once?

I actually don’t understand going to any jeweler in NYC who would tell you to buy a diamond from BlueNile and hope it works for you. I would go to the jeweler who knows the guy that supplies BlueNile with their inventory.

Granted you’re not going to be offered champagne and a chaise lounge, you’ll be on a stool at a counter but those jewelers don’t pay for the overhead of bubbly and space, that’s all savings you get in the end result, which is just as finely made as any Harry Winston.

She was speaking to a custom ringmaker in NYC who does not sell stones. He only makes custom jewelry with the main stones the customer supplies. He, of course, supplies the melee stones for the settings. She definitely is looking at ring makers who make top of the line jewelry. One does have access to a couple of outstanding diamonds, so hopefully that will work out for her!

Last edited:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was looking at the diamonds again, and as you look at cushions, I want you to look at the differences in these two. The first one is a very nice one that Victor picked out, and I do think it is worth considering if the size is what you want (The 3.5 E was a good bit larger but he'd have to see it to know if it was 100% eyeclean.). Then there is this one that I had posted, and while it's not perfect either, I think it has a feature that is very appealing to me...a nice high crown. You can see it when you have the stones spinning around. The F stone has a much lower crown than the E which has a nice high crown. They are very close to the same size, too.

NicoleNeedsHelp

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much everyone! I’ve clearly come to the right place. My bf, gfs and family want me to make a decision and be done with it ha.

Im not opposed to RB but think a square/rectangle looks better on my hand since I have chubbier fingers. I like a square cushion but some look vintagey (with curved edges) which is not my style. But I think after it’s set it’ll look more angular. The Art Deco look of a EC is not for me even thou its beautiful. I thought a radiant could combine the brilliance of a RB with modern angular lines? I realize it faces up much smaller which is why I keep upping the carat size :)

I really like the cushion you picked on JA (esp how it faces up larger). It was filtered out in my search bc of fluorescence. Do you think that matters in a diamond? Or are the other criteria more important for brilliance?

What do you think of the cushions Victor picked? One thing I have to keep the mind in terms of budget is if Victor/Leon sources the stone for me tax won’t be assessed (if they ship out of state). So the BN stone would be a bit more than what we’d prefer to spend (adding min 6.35 tax [if we ship to his parents in CT] + Stephen’s band). Thank you again!

TAXES are no joke. I just bought a 2 carat MRB (so way smaller than what you're looking at) and completely forgot about calculating taxes. I am in California- so OUCH!

mystiletto

Rough_Rock
I was looking at the diamonds again, and as you look at cushions, I want you to look at the differences in these two. The first one is a very nice one that Victor picked out, and I do think it is worth considering if the size is what you want (The 3.5 E was a good bit larger but he'd have to see it to know if it was 100% eyeclean.). Then there is this one that I had posted, and while it's not perfect either, I think it has a feature that is very appealing to me...a nice high crown. You can see it when you have the stones spinning around. The F stone has a much lower crown than the E which has a nice high crown. They are very close to the same size, too.

You PSers “rock”! I had to look up crown. Thank you so much for educating me.

I just checked out radiants and loved a 2.25 rectangular radiant at Cartier Gvvs1 (8.62 x 6.99 x 4.72) faint fluorescence (photos attached). Cartier and HW won’t release GIA until bought. The price is $66k+tax so out of our budget. Part of it is that I love the Cartier 1895 plain platinum setting on my hand (whereas I didn’t like the HW or Graff plain setting). I attached a photo of a 1.8c cushion in the same setting. What do you PSers think of the radiant vs square cushion (imagine a bigger cushion)?

A month ago after HW I went to Kwiat bc I liked how their cushion solitaire looked online and their prices are more reasonable than the other higher end retailers. After 3 weeks he found me 2 stones outside my parameters, so I got impatient and started exploring other options bc of PS. But he just found a square cushion (not crushed ice) 3.01c Fvs2 (8.60 x 8.47 x5.29) that’s eye clean GIA attached. How does this diamond compare to the other cushions? He doesn’t have a 360 video but could take a phone video of the stone (photo attached). The ring is 50k set and will ship out of state without tax.

In person I didn’t like the Kwiat setting. The shank is too thin but I’m unsure if that’s the only thing I dislike (bc the HW shank was thicker but high and not curved in so the shank was all I could see). They can make whatever I want but I don’t know what to tell him (which is my same issue with Victor). The sales’ idea was take their online stock photos that I liked and have their maker copy it. The setting will be hand forged. With Kwiat, I can upgrade with anything of higher value. There’s no upgrade with Victor for the diamonds I want. Also if it’s a retail store I can go in for service/cleaning/issues. Or for the same price I could have Victor set the slightly larger 3.5 cushion, esp if you think it’s a more brilliant stone?

Should I go with the square cushion from Kwiat or Victor(which is the better diamond)? Or explore square or rectangular radiants (with Victor)? (Or get a smaller radiant/square cushion from Cartier bc I may not like envisioned settings?) And if the radiant, could you kindly provide options?

Btw Cartier measured me (using actual rings) and said I’m 49mm (which is size 5). But kwiat and graff measured me with a sizer and said I’m 4.25 bc the 4.5 came off with no resistance. What would I have Victor set?

Thank you all again for your patience and help!

B5AFF8A7-6D8C-4725-BBC9-F5CE40769228.jpeg 09400ADF-C4C0-4132-8239-2C4547EDAD63.jpeg

Attachments

• Kwiat 3.01 cushion fvs2.pdf
    925.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 017153DB-9235-4A81-B080-A2CD4E5D6838.jpeg
    017153DB-9235-4A81-B080-A2CD4E5D6838.jpeg
    208.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 1BC401D1-1A4C-4D28-A022-56D834F30305.png
    1BC401D1-1A4C-4D28-A022-56D834F30305.png
    229.6 KB · Views: 12
  • DC666E47-3FE4-493A-95B0-8F4ED7C774DA.jpeg
    DC666E47-3FE4-493A-95B0-8F4ED7C774DA.jpeg
    190.3 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't know. The 3 ct F VS1 posted above is only $41k, so the Kwiat is still priced very high with a plain platinum setting.

If the 3.5 E VS2 that Victor has listed is eye clean, then it is going to have a lot more presence on your hand and still come out to be about $50k with the setting. So I don't find the one at Kwiat to be a great deal. How did you feel when you saw that diamond? Did you have a feeling of LOVE when you saw it? I know you like the Cartier setting, but did you feel that was the most gorgeous diamond you have seen??? I am trying to get a sense as to whether you are liking the whole package but not specifically loving the diamonds.

I do like the Cartier setting very much, but it is not so unique that you couldn't have a similar one made. Victor doesn't copy other designers, but realistically, there are only so many styles of solitaires for a square/rectangular stone, and his are going to be very elegant and substantial since they are hand forged. Of course, you can buy a stone and have Steven Kirsch set it if you want to stay in NYC. But I'll tell you, I've had my current ring (and others) for 7 years and have never needed to take it anywhere for any reason to have anything done. We'd advise having a small home size ultrasonic cleaner at home because diamonds need to be cleaned frequently to look their best.

Regarding sizing, it's cold now and your fingers are at their smallest. So you would absolutely not go by what fits now. I wouldn't do 4.25 because in the summer and humidity you might find it tight. Plus rings usually feel tighter once you're wearing a wedding band with it. So you might just have to use a ring snuggie, which is what my daughter did when she got engaged in the winter. I'd maybe do 4.75 since Cartier was just estimating rather than measuring your finger.

Oh, and by the way, your hands are lovely and any shape diamond would look great on you!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am waiting to see what you say about diamonds, but this is the most decent cut radiant I can find close to your range thus far. It's smaller (8.5x7.8 ) than most of the cushions posted above, so I don't feel like it will necessarily look like a 3 ct stone. But it is one the few that are decently cut. So many are just disorganized mush under the table. It may be a low G, too. Still looking, though!

Last edited:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Showing you this to see if you like the setting. The radiant is smaller than the ones you are looking at, but it's an example of a setting Victor has made for a radiant.

Last edited:

mystiletto

Rough_Rock
Showing you this to see if you like the setting. The radiant is smaller than the ones you are looking at, but it's an example of a setting Victor has made for a radiant.

I am waiting to see what you say about diamonds, but this is the most decent cut radiant I can find close to your range thus far. It's smaller (8.5x7.8 ) than most of the cushions posted above, so I don't feel like it will necessarily look like a 3 ct stone. But it is one the few that are decently cut. So many are just disorganized mush under the table. It may be a low G, too. Still looking, though!

Thank you so much for taking the time to find radiants for me! I can’t tell you how much I appreciate this. I thought the diamond at kwiat was pretty (like a lot of diamonds) but I’m unsure how I feel until it’s set and I see it on my hand. When I like something it’s bc I see the whole package on my hand. I’m having trouble imagining settings and giving specifics to a designer.

The Victor solitaire you posted looks lovely but again I don’t know until I see it on my hand. Online I thought I’d find the cartier setting masculine and love the kwiat. The reality was opposite. I liked the HW round on pave (attached photo) but disliked the Cartier and Graff pave setting. Maybe it’s the proportions on my hand that affects what I think? I’m hoping to translate that with all your PSers’ help without having to pay a premium for a brand.

For the FVS1 above, Victor quoted me $43k + $2k for the setting or I’d have to pay tax for the diamond through Steven. In my mind for a small difference, I’d lean towards using kwiat if the two diamonds are similar quality. However I’d be inclined to commission Victor if the larger 3.5 is a more brilliant stone. And here I differ to you experts bc I can’t tell the difference in quality.

The one time I felt possible love was when I saw the cartier radiant on my hand. And I may like the rectangular shape that’s ~1.20 LW ratio (whereas I only like square cushions), but I’ve never tried a square radiant.

I’m tempted to pick the kwiat cushion or the Victor 3.5 cushion bc starting over is time consuming, I feel bad bothering the vendors more and I like square cushions enough. Plus finding a quality radiant is difficult. From seeing the photos, which style would you pick if you were me?

766B83AF-7B01-4EAE-B8AE-44C24BC04253.jpeg

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
Honestly, none. You don't seem to love either of these.
A ring purchase this large financially & emotionally should be one you love, that makes your heart sing .
Searches for a perfect stone that you love plus a setting is hard, time consuming & frustrating.
So take a break and start fresh soon.
Don't rush. Perfection takes time.

mystiletto

Rough_Rock

I can totally see the brilliance in this radiant compared to the ones before!

Victor found these radiants. What do you think? Thank you again!
1) 3.02ct F-VS2 1.24 ratio @ $51,000 (GIA attached)
https://storage.googleapis.com/diamonds360/AJD-10496/video.mp4
2) 3.03ct F-VS2 1.20 ratio @ $43,000
(Photo and GIA attached)
3) 3.52ct F-VS2 1.22 ratio @ $54,000 (GIA attached)
098E7529-C765-4556-9220-0C89496D56EC.jpeg 9FA7238F-3A9B-4661-99A1-ABD57918D1C0.jpeg FF029FA3-EDA0-439D-8DC5-019BF634F700.jpeg

Attachments

• F78B4F62-49E2-4445-837C-C71200E5DC43.jpeg
    F78B4F62-49E2-4445-837C-C71200E5DC43.jpeg
    127.3 KB · Views: 12

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock

(Photo and GIA attached)
098E7529-C765-4556-9220-0C89496D56EC.jpeg 9FA7238F-3A9B-4661-99A1-ABD57918D1C0.jpeg FF029FA3-EDA0-439D-8DC5-019BF634F700.jpeg

I can’t speak to the cut of these radiants but I love my F VS2 emerald cut. Size wise my center stone is almost exactly the same size as the 3.02 size you posted stats on. For me, F VS2 is the perfect combo of color and clarity.

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Personally, I think the elongated radiants look good on you. The Kwiat cushion isn't doing anything for me. I prefer Victor's radiant picks and would trust that he would find ones with good optics within your preference.

I would also want to know the dimensions of the 3.5 E cushion from VC since it's not listed on the page - it doesn't strike me as perfectly square, and may be a good option as well.

As for settings, I think a talk with Victor would be worth it to see if, taking into account what you liked/disliked with the brand name settings, he can design something for you. Yes, it will take time, but I think you really should take your time and be happy with the final product.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

(Photo and GIA attached)

I am sorry I am a little late replying. #1 looks okay but I'd be afraid the inclusion in the center might catch light sometimes and be visible. Someone would have to look at it in person in various lighting to be sure. I think it is priced too high.
#2 The measurements are better and this one will face up larger than #1. It is also a much better price. Can't tell much from the still photo, though. Would need to see the video or in person.
#3 Considerably larger, but without a picture or video, there's no way to know. I consider most radiants are not well cut, so I am not optimistic without photos.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results