shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me find diamond studs (500$ budget)

Kalliope

Shiny_Rock
Hello PS-family!

I am looking for some nice, sparkly diamond studs within my very small budget of 500$. I already have a pair of 1ctw RB bezel studs and am thinking about a different style, maybe a flower cluster (I like the ones from WF or these from JA: https://www.jamesallen.com/earrings...vine-lotus-flower-earrings-045-ctw-item-62180 ) or a different cut like OECs, etc.
Aiming for a diameter of approx 5mm or more.

I am not colour sensitive at all, visible inclusions would bother me, though.

Also open for vintage or preloved ones.

Any suggestions which vendor I could turn to given the small budget (IDJ, GOG)?

Thank you :wavey:!

diamondsR4eVR

Brilliant_Rock
I was just on BN and saw 60tcw for around 600. They had some less too of course. I’m not sure if you want the style you linked only or open to studs as well. I’m looking for 1.00 tcw myself but with a small budget. Lol

I also purchased studs from BN before. They were very nice but I didn’t have basic knowledge of diamonds like I do today. Plus I lost a stud years ago.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Don’t buy at JA or BN until they have a sale. Watch closer to Valentine’s Day. Otherwise, look on IDJ site.

At that price point, I’d also look on lightbox. They sell lab diamond jewelry and you might get a little more for your budget.

diamondsR4eVR

Brilliant_Rock
Good point about sales! BN was having an amazing sale around Christmas. Lots of beauties were 50% off.

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are maybe too small? I bought these and have worn them a lot, they pack a punch and the seller is lovely.

Kalliope

Shiny_Rock
@diamondsR4eVR:
My husband bought the diamond for my engagement ring at BN :). It‘s beautiful and I love it, though I think he should have sought help from the lovely fellow pricescopers here to get more bang for the buck.

My (completely uncertified) 1ctw studs were bought from a friend for 1500€ and I‘m not sure about the quality. My husband gave them to me and so I wouldn’t want to sell or replace them :).

What a bummer to lose a stud :(! I hope you find a great pair of studs close to 1ctw :).

@diamondseeker2006

I totally forgot about Valentine‘s Day coming up soon, maybe I can get a nice deal, thanks.
About Lightbox- I’ll look into it, but I think I‘d like to stick with natural grown diamonds.

@Snowdrop13

These are lovely and would perfectly fit my budget.It‘s not exactly the style I was looking for, but definitely an option.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results