shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me find a wedding band! Suggestions please.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

monica_renee

Rough_Rock
I''m sure that most of you would know better than I would which wedding band would go best with my engagement ring. After all, my fiance found great advice on here when he was shopping for it in the first place!

It is Whiteflash''s tiffany style knife edge band in platinum with a 1.01 carat round ideal cut diamond. What I''ve found that I''ve liked so far is a knife edge pave diamond band-- but I would have to get it custom fitted to my engagement ring (because of the prongs) and that''s turning out to be more of a hassle than I expected!

But today I actually tried on a band that was simply 7 round cut diamonds in a shared prong setting. The total diamond weight was .50 and the center diamond was biggest and they tapered off towards the ends. BUT the size difference was barely noticable-- so it was subtle and didn''t look out of place with my engagement ring because of it. The woman at the jewelry store said the designer of the ring was Super Bell, but I have been unable to find a picture online
emsad.gif

I''m open to pretty much any option (as long as its sparkly) so send some advice my way! What would go best with my ring? Thanks!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the look of a shared prong band with the tiffany knife edge. have you looked at Signed Pieces. they have a huge selection of diamond wedding bands.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results