shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me find a loose diamond please!

cb36

Rough_Rock
Hi all! I’ve a small budget of 5300 dollars. I’d like a 1.2 carat or above and the sparkliest stone I can get! Can you help? Is it even possible on my small budget?
I’m in the UK so need to think of import charges too!
thanks xx

cb36

Rough_Rock
Ps don’t mind preloaded diamonds if it gained me some extra carats!

cb36

Rough_Rock
Pre loved not preloaded lol

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm not good at searching for diamonds so I'll leave that to others.

I'd like to know, is the $5300 usd inclusive of VAT and taxes, which should be around 25%? Is that amount for the diamond only or inclusive of the setting? What colour and clarity are you aiming for or is size the most important thing to you?

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a bit above you budget, assuming your budget doesn't including the setting or the taxes, but I it's hitting the size that you'd like. 1.27 K SI1 CBI
Just saw it's on hold!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Put your desired range of specs into the PS search bar at the top of the forum - select GIA XXX and AGS 000, then select 'Excellent' in the HCA section of the Filters, and that should weed out stones that are most likely to perform well.

hypermom

Shiny_Rock
This is over budget but a terrific size and for sale by a PSer with a good eye for stones.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/1-4ct-i-si1-in-dkj-custom-platinum-setting.252487/ She is offering to sell the stone alone.

A second idea is to contact ID Jewelry and tell them your budget and and that you are looking for a price scope quality stone. They are great with budgets.

Third idea, just slightly over budget, but a little smaller than you want, but great vendor:
You can also contact them and see if something is coming in in the near future that might be closer to your specifications.

cb36

Rough_Rock
Thank you! I’ve messaged her about that diamond! It’s gorgeous!

cb36

Rough_Rock
This is over budget but a terrific size and for sale by a PSer with a good eye for stones.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/1-4ct-i-si1-in-dkj-custom-platinum-setting.252487/ She is offering to sell the stone alone.

A second idea is to contact ID Jewelry and tell them your budget and and that you are looking for a price scope quality stone. They are great with budgets.

Third idea, just slightly over budget, but a little smaller than you want, but great vendor:
You can also contact them and see if something is coming in in the near future that might be closer to your specifications.

Thanks so much! I’m in talks with mrs b and will hopefully have finalised purchase of this ring by the end of the week!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay, that's so exciting @cb36!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results