shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me decide whether to keep these earrings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
I ordered the scattered diamond hoop earrings from Whiteflash because I wanted an alternative to my diamond stud earrings. I like them, but they are pretty tiny, and I''m not sure if they''re as wearable as stud earrings are. Check out these pics and let me know what you think, are they keepers or not.

IMG_0337.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''d also like some huggie hoops, but I am not a big fan of the scattered diamonds.

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the quick reply. I like these, but they seem too tiny in person. Maybe I should just save up for what I really want, inside outside diamond hoop earrings. I thought these would hold me over until then, but maybe not.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
C, if these aren't speaking to you, then wait and save up for what you really want!!
35.gif
They look good, but no point in keeping them if you don't love 'em!

wen104

Shiny_Rock
AHHH, I personally would much rather wear studs!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was going to reply, but DS said everything I was going too.

Linda

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think they are pretty! I would wear them but not for every day. I would wear studs every day... if I had any!
9.gif

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
I''ve had those on my wishlist for awhile - but now seeing them on, I''m not so sure.
7.gif
The reason I''d looked at them was because I really want a "dressier" alternative to studs. They''re super cute on you, but kindof casual, esp. if you already have studs that can be dressed up or down. If your purpose was to have a blingier pair of earrings, then I don''t think they''re fitting the bill. But, if you''re looking just for something different to mix it up every now and then, they''re perfect :)

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/28/2008 1:44:10 PM
Author: coda72
Thanks for the quick reply. I like these, but they seem too tiny in person. Maybe I should just save up for what I really want, inside outside diamond hoop earrings. I thought these would hold me over until then, but maybe not.
36.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmm...I love huggie hoops, but I think that I would prefer them to be regular diamond hoops, not scattered. They are pretty, though...I would just want more bling!

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, everyone, for your input. I am going to send these back. They are cute, but just not for me.

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
coda- they're pretty but if you're not 100% then don't settle with them. inside outside diamond hoops! yum!

eta: whoops, i was typing while you were posting!
2.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are cute, but nothing special in my opinion. I''d go with your gut and return them and get something you are sure about.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
The earrings are cute, but not "bingy" enough, IMO. Inside out hoops sound like more fun
1.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/28/2008 5:10:07 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 3/28/2008 4:53:37 PM
Author: kcoursolle
They are cute, but nothing special in my opinion. I''d go with your gut and return them and get something you are sure about.
I kind of agree too.. cute but.. if you''re not feeling them.. do what''s right for you!
Ditto. Best to send them back and wait for something you really love.
1.gif

beebrisk

Brilliant_Rock
Nah...don''t keep them. Send them to me!
41.gif

krisvrn

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/28/2008 3:37:47 PM
Author: coda72
Thanks, everyone, for your input. I am going to send these back. They are cute, but just not for me.

I agree. I hope you find what you''re looking for.

mskatee

Rough_Rock
I really like them but if you aren''t in love with them I would return them and save up for what you really want.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results