shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me choose :(

itsmeimei

Rough_Rock
Hello! I’m stuck between choosing between these 3 diamonds. What I look for is the maximum brilliance, I like my stone shiny. If you were me, which of these 3 would you choose?

option 1

option 2

option 3

Thank you, I really appreciate your opinions!!

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
No to #3 - the inclusions would bother me.

Between #1 and #2, I'd pick #1-, due to locations of inclusions.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No to #3 - the inclusions would bother me.

Between #1 and #2, I'd pick #1-, due to locations of inclusions.

I'd pick #1 as well for the same reasons.

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
Prefer 1, 2, 3 in that order. you don’t need a frown face… they are all pretty. Happy jewelry shopping.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Out of those three, #1.
Looks like both #2 and #3 are undisclosed blue nuance (boron/Type IIb).

Some alternatives to consider:

DanyLavaggio

Rough_Rock
Hello! I’m stuck between choosing between these 3 diamonds. What I look for is the maximum brilliance, I like my stone shiny. If you were me, which of these 3 would you choose?

option 1

option 2

option 3

Thank you, I really appreciate your opinions!!
Moissi. up to 1.5 carat Center stone, up to .3-.4 carat side stones. WHY? because Moissi is 1 silica atom bounded to 4 carbon atoms in hexa form. thus making it up to 9.7 on Moh scale. Small moissi will pass all the tests and will not give a double reflect under the loupe, as indicating by hundreds of self made newtons. Its a challenge. Smaller moissi are so good that even with the moissanite tester, they test as diamond and lab grown cvd / hpht will often test as moissanite... Tech has gone wild for moissi. D color vvs1 is now available. Real and well grown moissi takes almost 3 months to form and cvd / hpht takes 4-6 weeks. you will pay 30 percent and will get 110 percent. I have done almost each and every test. smaller Moissi are almost impossible to tell apart.

DanyLavaggio

Rough_Rock
option number 2 and 3 are also lab grown moissi.
Option number 4 is that through away all the blood / Un naturally hyped Diamonds. Remember Diamond has always been liked by humans due to its shine/ brilliance/ beauty and foreverness. Unfortunately it has worked as cryptocurrency for mafias for centuries. so that is why it became a myth for general public. Millions of people died. lets through this shit away. Man has created a Diamond even more shiny / brilliant and beautiful than its counterpart. Easy to keep, easy to buy that will last forever as a heirloom as well. Go for Moissanite. It a Star Diamond, better than earth Diamond.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results