shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me choose/find Diamond Victorian drop earrings

MDS81686

Rough_Rock
Hello all!

I have been on the hunt for an antique diamond dormeuse (did I spell that right? Lol) drop earrings that I can wear daily and as far as my search results are concerned my options are limited. My budget is $2k, I suppose that’s why? Here are the two I am looking at. Now I know many of you are far more knowledgeable than regarding value so I am hoping you can give me some insight as to what is the better option:

I know they are both a little different. At first I was really seeking that dark silver oxidized look but I surprisingly think I’m gravitating towards the ones on Etsy; however I am weary of buying fine jewelry on Etsy. Does anyone have any input on that? It looks like the ones on Grace have a heavier diamond weight and I would feel a bit more comfortable purchasing from them since they have such a large cult following and provide more information on their diamonds and pieces.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated :)

elizat

Ideal_Rock
I can't post it here, but I had a pair for sale before in your budget that are beautiful.

I can put up a listing and tag you elsewhere if you like.

MDS81686

Rough_Rock
I can't post it here, but I had a pair for sale before in your budget that are beautiful.

I can put up a listing and tag you elsewhere if you like.

Yes that would be great I’d love to see them.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results