shape
carat
color
clarity

Help in choosing the right diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

yowdarren

Rough_Rock
hi..

I understand that this is the place to be to look for knowledgeable and expericend people in the diamond market.

i am thinking of buying an engagement ring any suggestions?

i was thinking about an H&A diamond 9 they seem the most popular with the following features? should there be anything else i should consider?

0.41 - 0.49carats
D/E/F color
If / VVS1 / VVS2
Ideal / Ex Cut & Sym

however, i also have an big issue of Budget! woudl i be expectign too much for a budget of approx $2000

Really appriciate any help or advice!
thanks a million..

Darren

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome
35.gif

Firstly looking at your colour and clarity requirements - is it important to you to have these? You could drop considerably and still have a very white and clean diamond. However this is a preference and nothing wrong with that if that is yours! The H&A cut is one of the most desirable and best cut diamonds you can find, so that is a great choice. Cut is the most important C for a beautiful diamond. You can use the search by cut tool under Prices at the top of the page to see what is available.

This one is a G VS diamond which is new in from Whiteflash, one of their A Cut Above H&A diamonds and in budget. IF you lower your colour and clarity needs if you wish, it will broaden your options considerably. You could got to a G or H for eample with colour and a VS or even a clean SI clarity, but this is a personal choice.
http://www.whiteflash.com/hearts_arrows/A-Cut-Above-H-A-cut-diamond-2432866.htm#

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results