shape
carat
color
clarity

Help!! Good Cushion or Keep Looking!?

starbright

Rough_Rock
I’m running out of time and can’t look anymore but want to pick the best & biggest diamond for my ring. I’m looking for a Cushion cut around 2 ct. I found this diamond through an online vendor and have already verified the GIA report. Call me shallow but I like the measurements of this diamond especially since I read Cushions of the same carat as Rounds look smaller. Altho I'm still trying to keep the budget below $15k. I have the diamond details and reference diagram below from the GIA report. Is that crystal in the reference diagram going to be easily visible to the naked eye?! I know you see it, it’s big isn’t it, up there towards the middle to top left?? My main concern is looking down at my ring for the rest of my life (hopefully haha jk) and having my eye drawn into that same spot!! Another concern is that the vendor doesn't have a pic of the actual diamond so it’s hard and so much money to be spending....

Cushion Modified Brilliant: Priced between $13 - $14k

Carat 2.05, Color H, Clarity SI2, Table 54%, Depth 69%, Polish - Excellent, Symmetry - Good, Fluorescence – Faint, Measurements 8.09 x 7.11 x 4.91 mm

Any opinions on this diamond would be so helpful and/or advice on what I should focus on if you think I need to keep looking??? :confused:

reference_diagram.jpg

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
You should post this in rocky talk forum instead of diamond research to get more replies. Good luck.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results