shape
carat
color
clarity

Help finding who makes full bezel ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

eyesoftexas

Shiny_Rock
I found this picture of an e-ring on the forum and of course I now can not find it again to ask the where it came from. Any ideas on who makes this ring?

fullbezel.jpg

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade

----------------
On 2/28/2004 1:24:39 PM eyesoftexas wrote:

I found this picture of an e-ring on the forum and of course I now can not find it again to ask the where it came from. Any ideas on who makes this ring?

----------------

Hello Eye's of Texas,

It's funny you post this pic. I was looking at the same line a couple weeks ago. It is by designer Whitney Boin..

Check out the images at this link: www.whitneyboin.com/pages/ringcol.html

Whitney Boin has some very unique bezel mounts and prong mounts, including 2 prong setting, One prong on each side and a " halo" or invisible ring right under the edge of the girdle which cradles the stone without being seen. It exposes the entire perimeter of the stone and provides support in cradling the stone while the 2 prongs one on each end holds it in place. These settings are very unique and a little pricy. Whitney pioneered some of these designs.

eyesoftexas

Shiny_Rock
Awesome site and wow what rings!!! Thanks

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Your Welcome
2.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
BTW...

Not usual at all, there are few designers making this kind of mounting. Here's one more.

HalloR.JPG

DavidEmslie

Shiny_Rock
Oh, wow, I had a customer come to me a couple months ago wanting one of those made. They are not very hard to made.

Wire4.jpg

3hearts

Shiny_Rock
Hi valeria101,

what site did you find those bezel settings from? I love anything bezel.

thanks.

rb

Rough_Rock
I'm trying to find a side view of the whitney boin low set bezel ring, but haven't had any luck. On their website it's the top center ring shown. Does anyone who makes rings or others have a pic like this?

thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results