shape
carat
color
clarity

Help finding solitaire setting at Adiamor

DiamondsOnly

Shiny_Rock
=)2Hey PSers!

Now that I am back in town I’ve had time to think about what carat for my upgrade. With the wonderful help of everyone especially @Kim N and @DejaWiz I think I’ve found the ONE!
I’m not going to post it (wish I could share it with someone), but I need help with a solitaires setting.

The diamond is from Adiamor and my husband said to get the setting with them. I would love help in picking out a setting, 14k or 18k. Since the stone is 2 carat I think a 6 prong would be nice, thoughts? I’m not one for dainty setting meaning super thin band and not a super thick band. Wish I had the mm of my current wedding set.

Anyone with a setting from Adiamor please post pictures and would love everyones help.

Thank you again!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your local jeweler should be able to measure your current wedding set for you. A 6-prong would look beautiful with a 2ct.

I think this setting has a not-too-thin width.

This one is similar but with a knife-edge and a more substantial width.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Really like the looks of the Perfect Solitaire that Kim N posted above.

If you like cathedral style, here's a 3mm wide option:

MightyDucks

Rough_Rock
They are currently setting my 2.55 ct in the perfect solitaire in platinum. Mark from Adiamor has been such a pleasure to work with. A member posted a few days ago their a perfect solitaire and its lovely. The prong work looks very good and looks very similar to the vatche u-113 I had.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results