shape
carat
color
clarity

Help finding diamond studs

Kguppiee

Rough_Rock
I’ve always been drawn to classic diamond studs as an everyday piece to wear. I recently saw on the Ring Concierge insta that she is selling 5 TCW studs for 30,000, but the quality listed isn’t great- https://ringconcierge.com/collections/earrings/products/14k-round-diamond-studs?variant=53795998805

Can someone help me understand the following
1) what quality is needed for sparkly diamond studs?
2) is 30k reasonable or should it be cheaper for that quality?
3) is there a better vendor for studs?
4) any other guidance you can provide?

notes- I am set on 4.5-5 TCW studs, would like to stay under 30-35,000, just not sure where to start to get a good deal and not pay a middle man like RC. Really appreciate the help!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd suggest you call IDJ and talk to Yuketiel*. They do have earrings listed up to 4ctw for $26,050 in F/average SI clarity
or
4 ctw G/H SI1 average for $22,272.

I and I think most PSers would trust Yuketiel to pick out well-cut sparkly stones for you.

I suggest you get GIA/AGS graded stones if they fit in your budget. A well-cut stone is what is needed to get the sparkle you're after. You will
probably be looking at I/J color range and lower clarity for graded stones. RingC site does not say that their stones were Graded by a reputable lab
(GIA or AGS) so I'm assuming they are not.

*I pronounce his name You-coo-teal. Not sure if that's the right pronunciation or not! ;-)
The ring in my avatar is from ID Jewelry.

Kguppiee

Rough_Rock
I'd suggest you call IDJ and talk to Yuketiel*. They do have earrings listed up to 4ctw for $26,050 in F/average SI clarity
or
4 ctw G/H SI1 average for $22,272.

I and I think most PSers would trust Yuketiel to pick out well-cut sparkly stones for you.

I suggest you get GIA/AGS graded stones if they fit in your budget. A well-cut stone is what is needed to get the sparkle you're after. You will
probably be looking at I/J color range and lower clarity for graded stones. RingC site does not say that their stones were Graded by a reputable lab
(GIA or AGS) so I'm assuming they are not.

*I pronounce his name You-coo-teal. Not sure if that's the right pronunciation or not! ;-)
The ring in my avatar is from ID Jewelry.

Thank you so much!! This is a great resource!

Does Yuketiel offer graded stones? I didn’t see that those studs were graded in the link attached above? Is that usually an additional cost?

Your ring is gorgeous!! It’s so sparkly, and I love the style!

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much!! This is a great resource!

Does Yuketiel offer graded stones? I didn’t see that those studs were graded in the link attached above? Is that usually an additional cost?

Your ring is gorgeous!! It’s so sparkly, and I love the style!

Yes, he offers graded stones. Just tell him you are looking for Pricescope quality

OH and you have to post a photo here so we can all drool over them lol

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results