shape
carat
color
clarity

Help finding a picture of a CVB setting

Octo2005

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
A while back I recall seeing a gorgeous variation of the Phoebe setting by CVB that had the stones scattered across the criss-cross instead of stacked in a row. I though that I had saved the picture for future setting inspiration, but I can't for the life of me find it now. Does anyone recall seeing this setting? I feel like maybe it was listed in the pre-loved

Thank you for your help!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A while back I recall seeing a gorgeous variation of the Phoebe setting by CVB that had the stones scattered across the criss-cross instead of stacked in a row. I though that I had saved the picture for future setting inspiration, but I can't for the life of me find it now. Does anyone recall seeing this setting? I feel like maybe it was listed in the pre-loved

Thank you for your help!

Did you mean this one? :mrgreen2: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/criss-cross-awesome-sauce-my-cvb-ring-is-here.225702/

Octo2005

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It is a great ring! I remember seeing it in pre-loved and it sold before I could contact you for purchase. The same day that you listed it, if I recall.

More pictures would be great if you would like to share, thank you! Would you mind if I used your ring as inspiration for a ring of my own? I came across a cute little Ruby and thought that this would lend itself to this type of design. Toying with this idea or some variation of an open or wrap type ring, not sure yet, but I know that just a simple single stone stack wouldn't get worn much.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Octo2005 By all means, please feel free to use it however you wish. I am sure I posted the ‘best’ pics I had of it, but if you are looking for a certain angle or something, let me know and I’d be happy to see if I still have it and post if I do. Excited to see what you have in mind! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results