shape
carat
color
clarity

Help finding a +\- 3 carat, round diamond

lizzardxoxo

Rough_Rock
Joined
Oct 26, 2007
Messages
64
BN is still awaiting confirmation that my diamond is available. My Type-A personality won't let me sit back and relax, as we wait to see if buyer #1 wants "my" diamond or not. It's been over 24 hours.

Should I wait? Should I move on?

:wall:
 

flyingpig

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Nov 7, 2015
Messages
2,854
relax and wait... it was Sunday yesterday.

The diamond is still available at B2C, but not at BN.
It appears that BN is still working on it.

The worst case, you still have a backup plan. G SI1 BN Signature
 

lizzardxoxo

Rough_Rock
Joined
Oct 26, 2007
Messages
64
flyingpig|1471308663|4066442 said:
relax and wait... it was Sunday yesterday.

The diamond is still available at B2C, but not at BN.
It appears that BN is still working on it.

The worst case, you still have a backup plan. G SI1 BN Signature

Thanks...i will follow your advice. ;))
 
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Father's Day Jewelry: 2021
    Father's Day Jewelry: 2021
    Diamond Prices - June 2021
    Diamond Prices - June 2021
    Guess What: Dispersion and Fire Aren't the Same Thing
    Guess What: Dispersion and Fire Aren't the Same Thing

Need expert help finding that diamonds?

Holloway Cut Advisor



Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.
Top