shape
carat
color
clarity

Help Evaluating 1.64ct Diamond

diamondswag

Rough_Rock
I'm looking to purchase a loose diamond with a ~14000 budget. I stumbled upon a 1.64ct diamond with the following specs:

screen_shot_2016-09-15_at_9.png

Here are images of the diamond:
screen_shot_2016-09-15_at_9_0.png screen_shot_2016-09-15_at_9_2.png

The certification only shows feather inclusions, which is also what's most concerning to me. The feather inclusion seems to get reflected quite clearly when the diamond rotates (circled in the second image). Is this something to be concern about? Also does the location of these feather inclusions affect the integrity of the diamond?

I have requested for the idealscope images, but it seems they might take a while to get back to me. The image files they have currently seem to be distorted. Will update when I get these idealscope images.

diamondswag

Rough_Rock
Updating with idealscope and hearts and arrow images. Please let met know what you guys think of this diamond and whether my concern of the feather inclusions is of merit. Thanks!
image_1101.jpg
image_1100.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Diamondswag (love the name), it is a very nice stone. Idealscope looks good. This is a VS1 stone...the integrity will not
be affected by the very tiny feather on the pavilion. You will need a loupe to see anything in this stone. Its a very nice
stone.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results