carat
color
clarity

Help! Damiani brand anyone?

Lvlove

Rough_Rock
Hi guys! New to the forum here...

I haven't heard of this brand before..
Anyway, I was in Beverly Hills when I came across this shop and though I fell in love with a few of the pieces of display, the prices were pretty steep to say the least. ($4000 and $5000 +)

So I found the exact diamond pendant that I wanted on ebay going for under $1000, but before I make the plunge, can you guys tell me a bit more about this brand? I really wanted as much input as possible before the auction ends.

Is this brand comparable to brands such as Tiffany?

I could hardly find anything when looking on the internet, thanks!!

valchiria

Shiny_Rock
I have some pieces made by Damiani.
It is an expensive brand.
I have some rings and also the wedding band designed by Brad Pitt, when he merried Jennifer. Unfotunatly I have't the same engagement ring that he asked to made to damiani ::)

Frenchcut

Shiny_Rock
Lvlove|1291808283|2790788 said:
I could hardly find anything when looking on the internet, thanks!!

I can confirm their website is a mess...I tried to find some information on their products on the web a few month ago but wasn't more successful than you I think.

All I know is that it's a very expensive italian brand, and it's true they have some beautiful e-rings.

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
Damiani is the most famous Italian jewellery brand; they have Sophia Loren, Gwyneth Paltrow, Sharon Stone,..., as testimonials.
Damiani 's jewels have impeccable details and unique designs; most of their diamonds are H IF and most of their jewels are in 18 ct gold.
Every Damiani's jewel has the Damiani logo stamped.
The Damiani Group ows other brands such as Salvini, Bliss and Alfieri&St.John.

In my opinion, Damiani is worth the money only if you want to buy a design jewel (Damianissima or D-side ring for example), but if you want a classic jewel , don't buy Damiani: you can have better quality/quantity for less money ( a Damiani solitaire ring/necklace costs twice as much as the same no brand solitaire/necklace).
In Italy, if you buy a Damiani jewel , Damiani gives the customer a 3 years free insurance against theft and loss (in these cases, Damiani provides you with a new jewel like the one you bought)

And yes, Damiani is comparable to Tiffany.

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
I forgot to tell you that Damiani jewels are sold only by trusted dealers, they run a Damiani concession.

valchiria

Shiny_Rock
purplesilk|1291843990|2791369 said:
Damiani is the most famous Italian jewellery brand; they have Sophia Loren, Gwyneth Paltrow, Sharon Stone,..., as testimonials.
Damiani 's jewels have impeccable details and unique designs; most of their diamonds are H IF and most of their jewels are in 18 ct gold.
Every Damiani's jewel has the Damiani logo stamped.
The Damiani Group ows other brands such as Salvini, Bliss and Alfieri&St.John.

In my opinion, Damiani is worth the money only if you want to buy a design jewel (Damianissima or D-side ring for example), but if you want a classic jewel , don't buy Damiani: you can have better quality/quantity for less money ( a Damiani solitaire ring/necklace costs twice as much as the same no brand solitaire/necklace).
In Italy, if you buy a Damiani jewel , Damiani gives the customer a 3 years free insurance against theft and loss (in these cases, Damiani provides you with a new jewel like the one you bought)

And yes, Damiani is comparable to Tiffany.
I add also that:
-they always rodiate my rings for free, also after 10 years
-in their high collections theu use D, E and F color,IF clarity, and excellent cut.
I'm in love with 2 solitaire...but I think that maybe I'll can buy them for my 100 birthday...too expensive
;(

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results