shape
carat
color
clarity

HELP choosing the best emerald cut

Meagannicole92

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone! I’m having the hardest time picking my emerald cut lab grown diamond because I’ve gotten so caught up in the “ideal” dimensions. I’m trying to find an emerald that will give the most light return and brilliance for an emerald cut. Below are a few choices I’m looking at currently. Does anyone have an opinions on the best option? It seems that option 3 has the best dimensions overall according to what I’ve read in my research. The only concern I have is that it doesn’t look as bright as the others but I’ve noticed a huge variation in brightness of the diamonds on 360 video based on position and lighting conditions (for example, the .94 carat Diamond looks much brighter.) Given that fact, should I not worry so much about that?

Option 1:

1.20 carats G VVS2
Table- 61.5%
Depth- 62.6%
Crown height- 11.5%

Option 2:

.94 carats D VS1
Table- 64%
Depth- 67.5%
Crown height- 12%

Option 3:

1.08 carats F VS1
Table- 63.5%
Depth- 63.9%
Crown height- 14%

THANK YOU!! I greatly appreciate any guidance I can get :)

sprinklesparkles

Shiny_Rock
Option 1 is confusing me, I don't see any of the inclusions noted on the report but they're visible in the video.

monipod

Brilliant_Rock
I liked Option 2 the most, but it may come down to personal preference for ratio/look. I like Option 1 but as @sprinklesparkles said, I'd confirm that you've got the right stone. The inclusions don't seem to be reflecting face up but worth assessing in person.

Option 3 has some mushy corners for my liking.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results