shape
carat
color
clarity

Help choosing between two ECs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tyhoward08

Rough_Rock
I''m looking at two emerald cut stones, one from Whiteflash, one from Dimend Scaasi, and I am looking for some opinions from the Pricescope community on the specs, ASETs and Sarin''s of each.

Thank in advance for sharing your knowledge/opinions.

tyhoward08

Rough_Rock
Dimend Scaasi...

DS pic.jpg

JoeNewbie11

Shiny_Rock
I like the Dimend Scaasi stone better. The aset seems to have more red in the center and I liike the facet patterning better than the WF stone. just my 2 cents.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My vote goes to the DS stone.

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
Ditto

tyhoward08

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the opinions, and keep them coming!!

Do you see any reason for concern with the DS stone?

It''s hard to be comfortable buying the stone from only looking at the pictures, but that is where i''d eventually like to be.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/12/2009 7:19:35 AM
Author: tyhoward08
Thanks for the opinions, and keep them coming!!

Do you see any reason for concern with the DS stone?

It''s hard to be comfortable buying the stone from only looking at the pictures, but that is where i''d eventually like to be.
Will you be seeing the EC from Dimend Scaasi in person?

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hands down the DS diamond.
It is one of the nicest EC''s I have seen in a while.

DS%20-%20ASET.JPG

tyhoward08

Rough_Rock
Karl thanks for your input. I''ve only looked at roughly 5 EC ASETs so it is very difficult for me to be confident in my visual analysis but it is nice to hear that every else thinks it is a keeper.

Lorelei, I (of course) would like to see the stone in person, but am not sure if it will be possible. I''m checking to see if DS can send it to my current location (out of town for work) and hold my CC info, but even then for me it is difficult to really analyze a stone without others nearby. Perhaps I''ll look for a local jewelery store to go to as well.

librarychickie

Shiny_Rock
I got my EC from Dimend Scaasi, and we did that "innerview" online. They were extremely helpful!

That''s a beautiful stone!

~LC

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results