shape
carat
color
clarity

HELP - can anyone help me with this setting?

itsalo

Rough_Rock
can anyone tell me what type of setting this is? or where i could find something similar to repro? any help would be appreciated - i've spent a considerable (read **embarrassing**) amount of time trying to find out and am coming up short. thanks to anyone who can help! really appreciate it.

Attachments

• 2gp.JPG
    2gp.JPG
    32.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 3gp.JPG
    3gp.JPG
    20.1 KB · Views: 10
  • gp5.JPG
    gp5.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 9

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s a micropave halo. It is so skinny I wonder if it is structurally sound. You can look at Victor Canera, Erika Winters, David Klass, Maytal Hannah and Steven Kirsch for this type of ring. It will not be cheap.

itsalo

Rough_Rock
thank you! .... unfortunately, it never is!!!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
What about if (excuse incorrectly lingo) it had two attached bands like the first picture where its presumably stacked ?

Would that make it stronger ?

I have little faith in very skinny bands
but i must say i love the look with the two bands

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
I recognize that ring. It’s Gwyneth Paltrow‘s ER from Coldplay lead singer something Martin (apologies, his name escapes me at the moment). Not sure but I I think it was made by Lorraine Schwartz.

@kgizo mentioned reputable vendors who do really great work. I’d like to add Leon Mege who‘s also known for his delicate micro pave work. However, I believe he doesn’t work with stones procured elsewhere.

Good luck with your search. I hope you keep us posted on this project.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results