shape
carat
color
clarity

Help.... calling out for all PS favours.... please.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
0C38F3DF-3323-4065-A394-483ABBC53D81.jpeg Hi, me again.
We have a special situation needing some collective PSer assistance.
Darling Angel has not only battled on with a really rough start to life, followed by significant and serious health issues - some @@@@ stole her one and only piece of jewellery, her engagement ring.
Being only a young couple they have been saving hard to afford a replacement.
Enter “Light”, she is a 5.55 carat yellow sapphire and she needs a setting.
A lovely, lovely setting - custom made (all beauties require custom) and so we are needing a best price, mates rates ring (that’s an Aussie saying btw).
Who can recommend a talented jeweller up for the task?
Who has spent a good $$$$ somewhere and has a favour “up their sleeve” to thrown down on the table?
Who is up for the challenge of helping create
THE BEST EVER CS RING UNDER $1,250 !!!!!!!!!!!
Come on, we can do it!
Ladies and gents..........

theredspinel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh bron i wish i could help you! I've only ever used Sally (heartofwater on etsy) for my settings, she's based in France but has her bench in Thailand. If you're willing to do this internationally then id definetly recommend her.

For a stone that size, you could get 14ct gold (maybe 18ct depending on how much metal you want) a lovely gallery, maybe a halo etc etc..

I say send her an email, tell her your requirements, say youve been recommened from PS and go from there!

Fyi this is one ring shes done for me, really wide, 18ct, and im sure it was under your top limit (though i cannot remember for sure)! For reference my moonstone is 8x6. (Again - i think)!

Screenshot_20170802-115505.png Screenshot_20170802-115353.png

metall

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@bron, unfortunately I can't really help with this as I am too too new to the jewelry business, but I can do this: I will pledge an extra $100 to help towards the setting. I can't spare much right now but every little bit helps. You and @suzanne2 have both been sososo inspirational in these last two days! I just havent cried this much in joy in a long time. Just let me know where to send the payment.

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Folks, we know you all mean well and are trying to help, but we do not allow solicitation for fundraising or donations on PS. I am going to close this thread to avoid policy violations.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results