shape
carat
color
clarity

Help!!!! Anybody good with proportions???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

glint&glimmer

Rough_Rock
I want a nice balance for my new 1.29 center and eternity combo. I am considering the Stuller Solstice, the Exceldiamonds classic tiffany, Whiteflash tiffany, and the basic Stuller 4-prong, all in platinum. I am getting a shared-prong eternity band. I was thinking 5-pointers, but husband thinks 8-10''s. Is there some magic formula or ratio of center stone to eternity melee size, or E-ring band to eternity ring band, or any combo of the 4 that those of you that know could suggest??? Or am I making this Waaayyyy to complicated?

dazedland

Shiny_Rock
There are some rules about sidestones with center stones, but I think you really need to go look at and try on rings with different sizes in order to figure out what looks best on your hand and with your ring. Even if you don''t want to buy it from the store you go to I''m sure you can get the size of the stones out of them.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results