shape
carat
color
clarity

Hello Kitty Pendant

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
Should we have a talk with Greg?

I was tooling around on Ebay to see what they had in the way of HK stuff and some other makers make some cute stuff, using crystals or CZ.

I am amazed that one of the bracelets (the NM ones) was bid up to only $5 under what NM was selling the same thing for. Why on earth would you buy it on Ebay for $5 less than a place you KNOW it is legit?

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've been contemplating buying silver/crystal versions of HK jewelry. That way, no buyer's remorse and I won't worry about potentially overspending on something I may not wear a lot or get tired of. You're right that there are some cute silver things on eBay!

ETA: someone mentioned the Tarina Tarantina versions of HK jewelry. Adorable!!! And affordable in silver. I see on eBay that they're hot items. I might just have to get me a little something!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/31/2006 10:06:52 AM
Author: KristyDarling
I''ve been contemplating buying silver/crystal versions of HK jewelry. That way, no buyer''s remorse and I won''t worry about potentially overspending on something I may not wear a lot or get tired of. You''re right that there are some cute silver things on eBay!

ETA: someone mentioned the Tarina Tarantina versions of HK jewelry. Adorable!!! And affordable in silver. I see on eBay that they''re hot items. I might just have to get me a little something!
HI:

Good idea Kristydarling. Is ebay the only place one can find the crystal/ss versions? I wouldn''t mind something like! (I have, sometime ago, seen the 24k version on ebay)

cheers--Sharon

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t know how far you want to go, but I was flipping through an Avon catalog and saw this pendant. Obviously not the real thing and idk what it''s like in person, but it''d definitely be cheaper!
3.gif

roppongi

Shiny_Rock
Yesterday morning I went to put on my HK Necklace and I noticed that two of the pink sapphires had fallen out of her crown. I don''t know how it happened as I have never dropped it nor have I put it in the US cleaner. I took it back to Neiman''s to get a new one but they didn''t have any in stock. They called around and were able to locate one in another store but instead of being on a chain, it is on the charm bracelet which is fine by me. I should get it in a couple of days. If it happens again, I will return it for something else, I don''t think a $2800 charm should have stones falling out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results