shape
carat
color
clarity

Helixx tension set rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tmogilnicki

Rough_Rock
Two years ago I purchased a "helixx tension set" engagement ring (princes cut diamond set in white gold). Recently my wife noticed that the stone is pulled from its setting (~500µm) which is visible and somewhat frightening. I took several photomicrographs of the ring, which suggest that the ring is trying to shape itself back to the original form. Is it possible? Has anyone heard of this problem before? What is the likelihood of this being a design flaw?

Regards
Tommy

PS If anyone is interested I have several photomicrographs available. Please let me know if you would like to take a look at them.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Tmogilnicki, welcome to the forum
1.gif
--------
PS If anyone is interested I have several photomicrographs available. Please let me know if you would like to take a look at them.
----------------
Of course.

If you have them in GIF or JPG format, please post them here as attachment(s).

Iiro

Shiny_Rock
Yes, photos please
1.gif

tmogilnicki

Rough_Rock
Unfortunately because of the size restrictions I had to compress the files and split them into separate e-mails. Due to the compression I lost a lot of details...this is the best that I can do.

Picture 1 of 2.

Dscn4126_anot.jpg

Iiro

Shiny_Rock
Hey,

i got 19" screen.

cant you reduce the size ?

tmogilnicki

Rough_Rock
Well the pictures are already reduced in size to 2X2, but when I transferred them over they just blew up! The only other thing that I can do is email them directly to anyone that’s interested.

PS They will have lots more detail!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results