carat
color
clarity

Healthy Living Thread

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Saturday kids!

Curby, I think if we went over all the possible germy scenarios in our minds we'd just have to crawl under the bed and hope to die quickly...

Last night TR and I ended up sleeping on the couch. We fell asleep watching TV and never made it upstairs. At one point I managed to turn off the TV (no small feat since I don't think I've ever even looked at the remote before), put the dogs in their crate, and climbed BACK on the couch, grabbing a blanket along the way. Frankly it may have been easier to just walk upstairs at that point, but I hadn't put the comforter back in the duvet from when I washed it yesterday and I certainly wasn't dealing with THAT in the middle of the night!

The auction TR wanted to go to was canceled (no surprise there!) so we made a quick trip into the city since I haven't been there for 9 days and likely won't be back again for several more weeks. It's verrrrrrry quiet downtown.

TR is outside "digging a hole." No idea what for, and I really have no intention of asking, LOL. I'm seriously contemplate a nap...

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Sunday kids!

Last night was just CHOCK FULL of excitement! NOT. We did manage to stay out of bed until about 10 pm though, so that was a bonus. Today I'm going to read through a several hundred page regulatory filing that we need to make by March 30. Actually, the SEC has said that you can file late if your ability to do so is impacted by technology issues. Of course that is a glaring red flag that your business continuity plan does not work, so the instant the SEC is up and running again I'm sure those are the firms now at the top of the list for audits. No Thank You!!!

We tried to order lunch from two different places, but without success. One is apparently closed altogether until at least March 30 and the other may be open for dinner only (their website isn't entirely clear). So burgers on the grille it is!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, I agree - thinking about all the ways we can get contaminated will drive us crazy. There is just no way to completely avoid it.

Oh no for falling asleep on the couch; hopefully it is a comfy couch. I wouldn’t deal with making up the bed in the middle of the night either.

Good idea to run in to the city and check on your place. I checked some NYC webcams and the sidewalks and streets are eerily quiet as well. Scary times

Woo hoo for staying awake until 10 pm last night. I stayed up until about 11.

I think that’s smart to get the regulatory filing in by the end of March. You definitely don’t want to be on a list to be audited.

I lifted this morning. I need serious Advil right now. Marty is watching things I find boring so I am working on the April article for the paper and the April newsletter.

We had burgers on the grill for lunch too.

I’m off to see if my thrill-o-meter has any activity on it.

I did dig my ering out; the poor baby has been locked up for days. I missed it.

Take care.
Curby

Last edited:

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Monday kids!

Curby, I've been washing my hands so much if I was wearing any rings they would have been worn away by sheer friction by now! I even took my earrings off several days ago because I head the virus stays on metal for a long time. Have I gone over the edge...? Probably! :lol:

Yesterday my boss called me right before 5 pm and was like, have you finished reviewing that thing I sent you? I was like... Uh... WHAT thing? Well apparently he sent me a new policy around 3:30 and was SURPRISED I hadn't gone through it yet.. Frankly I had the ding feature for new emails turned off on my phone because with all the regulatory messages coming in from every law firm, financial institution, and governmental agency the thing sounds like a damn pinball machine, so I didn't even realize it had come through. He and I then proceeded to get into a tiff over why a policy like this wasn't in place before (I think it SHOULD have been, he took umbrage at that). It was a really good time. NOT. Then TR and I watched Ford vs. Ferrari, which I enjoyed a lot! Have you and Marty seen it?

I'm now sitting in bed waiting for someone to call me back. I don't dare get in the shower until that happens because I know the instant I get all lathered up the phone will ring. And THEN I need to take the info I get and pass it on to my boss, which means I won't be able to take a shower at that point either lest HE call me back. It's going to be a filthy day here at Quarantine Central!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, I know what you mean about washing your hands. I take my rings off to wash my hands but I swear I'm going to run out of antibacterial soap before I run out of TP. Like you said we will drive ourselves crazy worrying about things. Marty did pick up our mail and a few things at the store today. He set them right on the kitchen counter top, I cringed but didn't say anything. He was able to get me flour but no yeast. We got some eggs. He got fruit and bread. I didn't wipe it all down.

I saw where Denver has issued a stay at home order through April 10.

i am sorry you missed the email from your boss. I think everyone is stressed and strained these days. I hope the rest of the week goes smoothly for you. I moved my work station around 4 times today and during one of my moves missed a required dial in meeting with my manager, senior manager and director. By the time i opened my calendar appointment and clicked in to the meeting it was over. Oops. My grumpy boss isn't chatty at all on messenger so who knows what mood he is in.

Yes we did see Ford v Ferrari and totally enjoyed it. it's a great movie.

I am going to work 7:30 to 4:30 from home since i don't have to drive in to work that will work great for me.

Take care.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Tuesday kids!

Curby, last night at 7:15 my boss sent an all employee email. He then sent an email to me and my kinda equivalent, although he performs a more legal function and I'm just compliance, asking for something to be done. Joe got the email and did it about 7:30. I was EATING DINNER FOR FVCKS SAKE. It doesn't really matter because it GOT DONE, and either one of us could have done it, but now I'm the slacker AGAIN. Ugh. I guess I'm going to have to leave my phone on ding notification for emails literally from the second I wake up until I go to bed. And evenings are the worst because every law firm and regulatory agency sends daily updates then so it's like a damn pinball machine going off.

I didn't really get much done yesterday beyond about 10 am. Workwise -- I mean; I did do some laundry and half cleaned the boy's bathroom. I need to finish that today because I they are supposed to come here today and stay for a while.

OK, off to the shower!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, holy crap that you'll have to listen to ping ding alerts all day. Can you set a different alert on emails from your boss? Seems like you can identify people as VIP to go to a different folder and maybe you can set up an alert for that folder. I had something like that when Marty worked overseas so much.

Cleaning the boy's bathroom? Sounds like a good chore for them but I'm mean that way. :lol:

I slept in 20 minute and said I'd log in 30 minutes earlier than normal but didn't get logged in all the way in time - 2 minutes late. Oh no!!! Wait I'm over it though.

I had a lot of conference calls today. I had to chastise 3 of my employees today who keep calling in to our group meetings late. Then the 2 ladies at work keep talking without muting their phones so i sent them all conference all etiquette. They all made it in time to the 3 pm call but barely. My boss is not a patient person at all. :wall:

Our neighborhood has a put a teddy bear in your windows for kids to spot when walking around so naturally I put a few in assorted windows. Marty wants me to put them all out side with a "free" sign. Not going to happen.

Take care.
Curby
IMG_4517.JPG

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Curby, I just went in and set up a specific audible notification for my boss's emails and I turned the sound off for all emails except from him. Until one actually comes through and I see that it works I'll still be checking the thing a hundred times an hour, LOL.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dee Jay, I hope that works. I have a bunch of Minions laughing for an alert on anything from Marty; it makes me jump half the time. He says that is a double bonus for him.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Wednesday kids!

Curby, the first time the notification goes off I'll probably piss myself it's so loud and obnoxious! Putting teddy bears in the windows for kids to spot is GREAT. That's such a nice thing for the neighborhood to do!

Today I am committed to reading the last 30 (of 40) pages of our main regulatory filing. I am actually camped out in bed with two laptops, work and personal, and I'm going to try to get through the rest of it before I get out of bed. It's going to be a tough slog...

TR said it's going to be 58 here today! Maybe I'll even go the whole way out on the back deck at some point, LOL.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well WTF... ? I got an email from my boss* and it just gave the regular ding, not his special sound... ? Argh. I hate technology!

* The email was saying happy 7 years here at the firm. I didn't even realize today was my anniversary! Man, some days I can't believe it's been that long... and other days it's like dog years, LOL.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, darn it the ringtone didn't work. Looks like in contacts there is only an option for ringtone on call or text. And crap I don't see a way to flag any email account that i set up as a VIP. Sorry to lead you astray. Congratulations for being there 7 years. I'll be at my job 21 years next month.

I hoope kids go out and find teddy bears. I am changing mine and adding different bears every day.

Good luck getting your regulatory filing document read. I bet it is a real page turner.

I have my morning work done already so might go lift. I am updating software on my laptop, iPads and iPhone. Maybe Apple is pushing out an anti virus fix. :D

No more conference calls until the 2 scheduled this afternoon. What to do, what to do?

Take care.
Curbyohsobored

Pretty sunrise today

1585154530817.png

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Thursday kids!

Curby, it doesn't matter about not being able to set up the email notification because now my boss just calls me. Any time he wants. No matter how early or late. Ugh. I spent HOURS last night sitting on the couch cleaning up and organizing my email. When this whole thing gets over I have a TON of work to do back at the office. Assuming I'm not fired by then LOL.

I won't even bore you with what I've got on the docket today. I like you far too much for that, ha ha.

All this not grocery shopping is makes dinner boring as he!!. Last night I dug around in the bottom of the freezer and came up with some tilapia fillets. They were, shall we say, not great. TR took one bite and resorted to the left over taco stuff from the night before. I powered through, but there won't be any more packages of those brought into this house. I'm going to look and see if there's any chicken in there for tomorrow (tonight is something with hamburger). If my grocery store trips had been more organized I would have gotten some canned stuff to throw in the crockpot with roasts because we've got a lot of beef in the freezer. Oh well, maybe for the next pandemic I'll do a better job of stocking up.

I declare today to be a Laundry Fee Day. Woah. It's crazy around here!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Thursday Indeed! The days are all blending together to me right now anyway.

Dee Jay, phone calls are quicker anyway; of course now you'll get them all the time. Let's hope neither of us get fired by the time we can go back to work. I just got off a snooze fest conference call. It's like all these people at home just want to talk.

So dinner is like an episode of Chopped now - what can I make out of these things we've had for years? Ewe!!!! My cold steak sandwich isn't bad; I toasted my bread and added a piece of cheese. Way better than trying it at work. Snacking supplies around here are extremely limited - i don't know if that is good or bad.

Marty wants his clients to meet him in the park on Sunday and he'll bring barbells and weights; I'm not thinking that is a good idea. I'll have to check city ordinances on that right now.

I am toying with grocery shopping but I don't need anything right now so I should stay put I guess.

Take care. Keep sane.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Friday kids!

Curby, I'll be curious to learn if your geography will allow Marty to do a work out in the park. Here in Illinois (Chicago specifically) people were being stupid and treating the beaches and bike/walking paths like they normally do. I swear some of the pictures looked like Ft. Lauderdale on spring break! So now all that's shut down too. People are stupid.

Today I will continue the Docusign adventure. I got two of the five certifications set up yesterday (granted the easiest two of the five, but it's a start!). Now that I have a better grasp I think I can finish the others with a bit of time but not too much agony. So that's a bonus!

TR's ex is letting the kids come for the weekend. I think they are only here today to Sunday because the internet here isn't great as it is and if they are playing video games or whatever there's no way I can do a zoom meeting or anything else that requires stable internet.

Today, aside from the certifications, I probably need to whip out one load of laundry. Hopefully it will be a pretty low key day!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Saturday kids!

I sent TR a text this morning that I was up and he replied "We have a coffee problem." Well I popped right out of that bed and down the stairs because I wanted to know WHAT coffee problem. He's been on this wild tear lately to roast his own coffee beans, which then go into the coffee pot with the integrated grinder and it forthwith produces The Stuff Of Life. He didn't realize last night that he was low on roasted beans so he had enough this morning to make a cup, which he did, and then drank it, but he needed to roast more beans to make a full pot. The roasting process happens in a popcorn popper and it's pretty noisy. He didn't want to do it because it might wake the children. I was like, "DUDE, the fvcking children wake ME up every weekend. MAKE THE COFFEE." My large and fearful claws emerged and fire spew from my nostrils. He then saw the light, and DID make the coffee. And at the moment I am drinking said coffee. And yes, now the children are up. Some things in life are a trade off.

Last night TR put on the original Star Trek movie and requested a family movie night. The six of us (him, me, two children, two dogs) piled onto the couch. Within 15 minutes TR and the dogs were asleep and the children were on their phones communicating with their friends. So I went up to bed and read a book. TR woke up when I was making my move off the couch and was all put out that I was abandoning family movie night. Yeah...

Today I'm going to work on my Docusign project some more. I think I can finish the last two documents and get them off to someone to test before I have to send them to the new person on Monday morning to do for real. Not sure what else I'll do today. I'm sure it will be fascinating as well...

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I totally feel like this

1585416789828.png

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, I wondered that too about the parks shutting down. I don’t find it on any of the city or state closures though. I couldn’t agree more that people are stupid. I saw today the trash those spring breakers left on the beach too. Nice.

You are entering the home stretch on the Docusign project. Hopefully everything is completed by Monday. How did the internet work yesterday with the kids online as well?

I am glad the coffee problem is resolved. I totally enjoyed your description at waking the children; that is totally a fair trade off in my mind as well. LOL to “My large and fearful claws emerged and fire spew from my nostrils.” Marty was doing the same thing grinding his own coffee beans but now he’s the K cup and Nespresso guy.

Sorry family movie night didn’t work out as TR planned. I’d leave too if Marty fell asleep and the kids weren’t paying attention. Marty has been marathon watching some Star Trek animated series on Disney+, it’s a total snooze fest to me. I’m about ready to ask how many freaking episodes of this crap is there?

I am working on laundry as well. It’s smaller than normal; I haven’t been wearing a new sweater every day here at home. If I’m cold I put on my sweatshirt. Woo hoo - no sweaters to lay flat to dry either.

Work was insane yesterday. That wanted to add some last minute concerts for the weekend so I had to update the program guide through Monday. I also had to attend multiple meetings for said concerts and I think remote workers like to talk more. Plus I had to voice my concern LOUDLY that I am altering a massive / important database through Monday and you get 3 new database file loads between now and Monday that could overwrite what I’m doing and BREAK everything. I was pooh pawed and said it’ll be okay. So if you hear you know where blew up this weekend remember I told them so.

I told Marty this work week was exhausting. I don’t know if it is because I am working from home or what but it was busy.

We watched TV last night and my sister who loves to talk on the phone called me at about 8 so the rest of my evening was shot. I told Marty “darn” when the phone rang and the TV announced who was calling me. When you are under house arrest you can hardly pretend like you aren’t home.

I am making a batch of cookies today. I asked Marty what kind he wanted and I keep forgetting the health nut side of him always wants oatmeal. So we agreed on oatmeal chocolate chip. I thought I’d make PB chocolate chip but maybe next time.

Take care.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Sunday kids!

Curby, I hope everything works out OK for your updated program guide! And LOL on you not being able to pretend to be out when your sister called. I've got some people calling me now that I feel the same way about... and there's nowhere to run to, nowhere to hide!

Last night we had a tornado warning. Fortunately it was clear pretty quickly that it was going to pass us by, but the kids got freaked out and went into the basement. I don't blame them!

This morning I fell back asleep from about 8 to 9:30. It was weird sleep though; in and out, and the dog kept barking intermittently.

I've got a pan of cinnamon buns cooling right now. Nothing fancy, just one of those cans of pop-n-fresh variety. I've never made them before, but I don't think you can screw them up as long as you follow the directions... right?!

Today I WILL finish the docusign project.

And I WILL also take a shower, ha ha!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, LOL to nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. We are "caught" for sure. Although i did run several errands today. My Porsche was so happy to be out running wild and free. It was GREAT.

i saw they had a tornado somewhere; i didn't think it was that far north though. Glad the warning passed quickly.

Nice that you slept in but darn to drifting in and out of sleep. I slept until about 7:20. Marty got up about 2:30 and I asked him if he was okay. Once I talk or see light it's over for me. I fell asleep again about 4 am.

Your cinnamon buns sound great. I bet they disappeared quickly. I make those Pillsbury cinnamon rolls with cream cheese icing sometimes. I like them.

You've got 2 important things to do on your agenda today - shower and docusign. So far TV is still working and no calls to go fix something. Woo hoo!!!

I need to dial in to work and get the weekly task sheets ready for tomorrow. That won't take me long.

I wanted some flowers to take to the cemetery so picked up some eggs, ice cream, 100 calorie almond snack packs, dial soap and other crap that added up to $100 in no time. I hadn't planned on getting ice cream so ran everything home before heading back to the cemetery. Stopped by Marty's barbells in the park and took a few photos and waved at everyone. They had fun. They were 6 feet apart, Marty took wipes and hand sanitizer to use. The park wasn't very busy but then again it's not like we live in a large city.

I did presses and rows today and will deadlft tomorrow. I think I'll spread things out over 4 days since I'm home anyway.

Take care.
Curby living on the edge

Marty and some of his clients

IMG_0269.JPG

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Monday kids!

Curby, my grocery trips lately have been CRAZY expensive too! Granted I'm going to stock up and definitely buying more and other stuff than I normally do, but I think the last bill was two hundred bucks!

Yesterday was meh. I finally got motivated to work on my work project in the afternoon. Then we had dinner and TR and the kids watched netflix, which made my internet connection wonky so even though I was working on stuff it kept giving me the spinning blue circle and losing changes. Grrr. The kids stayed last night and TR took them home this morning. I didn't sleep a solid hour because I kept waking up and looking at the clock. He kept saying they were LEAVING at 6 o'clock and at 6:41 I looked at the clock one last time and they were still here. At that point I put a pillow over my head and stopped paying attention.

I have a new employee to train in 6 minutes. I've got the forms all set up for him now, but at 11:30 last night I thought of a much better way to do one of them so I need to fix that before I send him the batch later this morning. No point sending him something I can improve on with an hour's more work.

OK, off to put the dogs in the kennel so hopefully they'll be quiet while I"m doing the meeting.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG! Remember when I said the special alert I put in for my boss's emails didn't work? Well it just randomly decided to turn itself on! Damn near pissed myself to the sound of trumpets blaring out of nowhere!!! I didn't even realize what the he!! was going on at first!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, we usually run our bill up to about $200 if we both go grocery shopping. Marty eats a lot of eggs and meat. I don't want to be a hoarder but I am not planning on waiting until the last minute anymore.

Sorry you had a short night. I hate clock watching all night. Ugh to Netflix hogging all the bandwidth. We sure noticed internet speed dropped once we started getting neighbors.

How did the training meeting go? My moaning minnie was driving me crazy today. She is very set in her ways and can't stand change. I messaged her for our one on one and she complained about how our biggest task is difficult now because with 3 people working remotely their events are not highlighted in the book. Really? How does she expect them to do that? She and another lady are still going in to the office so I said i would ask the other girl if she wanted the 2 of them to highlight everything for everybody. Of course the other lady sensibly said No. So i messaged the first lady and said we are no longer working as a group sharing documents so if she chooses to highlight them all she can but the other lady isn't doing it and i think it is a large task for her to take on herself. :wall: She always denies she is resistant to change.

That is pretty funny with the trumpets going off. i had a ring tone for a friend of mine that sounded like the theme to spook show. I / or we are always laughing when she calls because the initial reaction is WTH is that? Oh Nicole is calling. I keep thinking of changing my current ring tone to the Twilight Zone. it's appropriate for the times.

My best friend from grade school through high school has been texting me all day. She just started texting last year. i heard from her once last year then not again until today. She must have had wine for breakfast; she was chatty.

Marty went and worked out at his gym today. I did dead-lifts (96 pounds) woo hoo!

I had some jelly beans this afternoon. I ate them with a spoon. I didn't want to wash my hands more than I had to since they are raw.

Take care.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Tuesday kids!

Curby, LOL on your friend having wine for breakfast. My first inclination is to say that's fine under these circumstances... but honestly, I think it's fine under ALL circumstances! :cheeky:

This morning I went to the grocery store. It's set up now so seniors and others with health issues have the run of the store from 7-8 am on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but when I got there at 7:50 the parking lot was empty so I went in a little early. I had a big list, organized roughly by the layout of the store, and I manged to get $209 worth of stuff and be back home before 9 am. Not bad!

Starting this afternoon I'm back on the training wagon. I think I've got about people left and I might as well get them done while we're all at home. Really, it's a pretty good idea because it does take a lot of time and I will have other things to do once I'm back in the office so I won't want to spend time doing this.

Yesterday I cleaned the whole kitchen really well and did three loads of laundry so I might take a little break on the domestic duties today!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids? Is it Tuesday? Does the day of the week matter at this point in time?

Dee Jay, I am totally with you that wine is appropriate any time of the day. I moved some Chardonnay and Austi to the refrigerator downstairs maybe I should crack one of those open today. :D

Not bad - finding the grocery store not very busy and getting out of there for about $200. Are you stocked up now? Did they have TP? Wow I must be bored if i want to know that.

Great idea getting training done with people now. Good time to finish that.

Yay for a clean kitchen. Our cleaning lady came today. I wiped down the handles on the front door and kitchen sink after she left but everything else she cleaned and had on gloves when she touched them. I told a friend of mine the cleaning lady was here which totally started a heated debate with her. She is in a total panic and thinks the worst case scenarios are happening now. She is very much in to social distancing yet her husband and kids just headed to Target. She lets her daughter go to friends houses. Then I pushed her over the edge when she told me her parents were outside yesterday with contractors standing shoulder to shoulder and I asked if anyone died. That really set her off. Why am I still laughing about it? I told her we need to retain some perspective and a sense of humor. She's okay now but I really had her going. Bad Curby!

My boss wanted to call me this morning; apparently they are going to do another round of layoffs - looking at a 10% cut. They eliminated the 2 positions I have open so I asked if those counted and he said no. I am hoping since he told me I'm not on the chopping block. I guess I will quit turning in my cell phone bill for $50 a month reimbursement.

We ordered in steaks for lunch. They should be here soon. Sweet.

Take care.
Curby

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
30 more days of this? That's it; I'm not washing my hands anymore. It'll kill me off quickly. :wall:

ETA: My BIL say he'll bet me $100 I'll wash my hands within an hour.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is how I feel

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Wednesday kids!

Curby, the grocery store DID have TP, LOL. Not in the regular aisle, but on one of those pallets they put in the middle when they are trying to highlight special things. I got a pack only because TR doesn't like the giant package we got at Costco before this whole thing started. So it has nothing to do with hoarding or running out, we're just trying a different kind. We said if we like the new stuff I bought yesterday we'll donate the zillion rolls of the other stuff we have left!

As for hand washing... I am compulsive. TR is NOT. When he comes into the house I have to remind him to wash his hands, and then he's nowhere near the 20 seconds mark. Yesterday he came in with a pizza box, that the got from one of his customers who owns a GAS STATION, and put it right on the counter. I could have smacked him in the head! I'm convinced he's going to kill us all...

I trained 3 people yesterday via zoom, and I've got six more on my calendar for today. It's actually working pretty well. My boss put a "team meeting" on our calendar for today at 5 pm. WTF. I'm not sure if I should have a glass of wine sitting by the computer or not, LOL.

So I really need to do some form of exercise here in lock down. I was thinking about timing though -- I'm not a morning person and I've got 11 calls scheduled now into the foreseeable future, and I don't want to get all hot and sweaty in the afternoon after I've already taken a shower and made myself look decent for the day. Hm. Maybe I should go for a big walk around the neighborhood in the late afternoon. If I was really inspired I could take the dogs with me. Nah... !

OK, off to the shower. With six people on my calendar today I'm even going to blow dry my hair, ha ha.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, I am sure both of us have raw hands from washing to much. Marty is the exact same as TR; he doesn't automatically wash his hands at all and if he does it is not for 20 seconds. He brings in the mail or groceries and plops them right down on the counters. Spreads it out everywhere - opens the frig and pantry to take care of things without washing his hands. Sigh.

Marty picked up a pack of generic TP that hopefully will only be an emergency stash. I like quilted Northern but haven't seen that for a while.

Glad the Zoom meeting works well for training. I haven't tried it yet.

I am not a morning person either. Decades ago I used to faithfully get up an hour early and do leg weights for my knees. I quit that when I got married; does that mean I can blame Marty? :D

I think I'll make PB and Choc Chip cookies today. I did eat my 100 calorie Almond snack with a spoon. Marty called me a flake.

Have a great day. I put my 1/2 ctw PC studs in and got out my ering and heart diamond RHR. I'm getting dressed up I guess.

Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Curby, I'm eating trail mix off of a paper towel with a spoon as I type this, ha ha.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results