carat
color
clarity

Healthy Living Thread

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, the first episode of the Brady Bunch House takes you inside and it's nothing like the sets they filmed on. It will be fun to watch.

Darn that your tank top shrunk in the dryer; hopefully it stretched enough to work. Good idea to get dressed at your place in the morning.

Sweet you didn't get fired yesterday and your bonus was up from last year. Score!

Have fun camping out in your new place tonight to look around and decide what you want to buy. You'll be finding things for a while.

Lions and Tigers and Bears, oh my! How cool to be ready to book a safari. Wild and crazy times.

It was crazy busy at work today. My day zipped by and I only cursed and wanted to smack people a few times. I lifted when I got home then ate supper. Now I'm contemplating upgrading to the new iPhone.

Have a great evening.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Thursday kids!

Curby, I admire your willingness to embrace new technology! If it were up to me I'd still be using one of those old princess phones with the spiral cord, ha ha!

Well I made it through night one! I slept on a foam pad on the floor of the bedroom and it wasn't that bad. I woke once about 2:15 to pee and then at 4:15 I was jolted awake by an alarm of some kind. At first I thought i was my neighbor's alarm (I had earplugs in and couldn't tell well where the sound was coming from) but I ultimately realized it was the timer on my oven. Last night I cooked a frozen pizza my tenants left behind and the first time I set the timer I set it for nine hours. I then set it again for nine minutes, but I didn't know that the second one wouldn't cancel out the first, so nine hours later... BEEP BEEP BEEP! Anyway, then I went back to sleep until a few minutes before seven. Now I'm sitting on my patio having iced coffee and planning my day.

On the lighting front.. I'm fvcked. It's like no junction boxes are centered in ceilings in this whole damn place! There is a light in the entryway that's 4" off to one side. Well it's a hallway so it's not a wide space to begin with and 4" is very noticeable. I have found a few assymetrical fixtures and I guess I'm going to go that route. For the dining room, I'm flummoxed. The junction box is WAY off center, and the ceiling is concrete so moving it is a royal PITA. I found one assymetrical fixture that miiiight work, but I don't love it and I don't think it's assymetrical enough. I think my next best option is one of those track systems that you can curve, and then the junction box can be anywhere along the rail. Instead of heads I want pendants, and maybe and differing heights. This all possible of course, but the only system I can find online that I'm confident will go together in the right way (monorail track and pendants) is pretty expensive. The pendants I like, which are all sold separately, are over $500 a piece so put five of those and some track together and you're at about three grand. Um... not what I was hoping for. There's a lighting place nearby that I've used over the years and I'm going there this morning to see what they have. If all else fails there are pendants I like a bit less that are about $200 each and I'll just go with those and call it a day. I won't even go into the other problems with the kitchen lighting... or the second fixture in the entryway once you make the turn in the hall... or the powder room. OY!

OK, off to take a shower and make a list!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, I do like playing with new toys. The camera on the iPhone 11 Pro intrigues me. We were pricing them out tonight.
Oh no to the timer going off in the middle of the night. Our microwave timer holds multiple times. Especially sleeping in a new place you wouldn't know what that noise is for sure. We should have chatted; I woke up about 3:30 from a bad dream. It started Marty (who was in Denver) was sitting on the edge of the bed talking to me. Then he said wake up and then I felt the mattress moving and someone touch my hand. It totally freaked me out because I knew no one was here but me. I kept trying to wake up but I couldn't. Once i woke up I couldn't go back to sleep until like you a few minutes before the alarm went off. I was not functioning on all cylinders today.
Oh no to the lighting restrictions. Our old house had high vaulted ceilings and some of the placement (or lack thereof) was pretty puzzling. It was hard to replace things. I hope you found some fixtures you liked at the lighting place today.
Have a safe trip to Florida.

I seriously considered calling in sick today because I was so tired but I had a mess I had to clean up this morning so got up at my normal time. I was dragging most of the day and cold. Marty rushed home from Denver so we could meet an old friend of our at 7:30. We showed up at the restaurant and they didn't show. I finally sent them a text 15 minutes after we agreed to meet and they'd headed home to New Mexico a day early. He got called back to work. I sent him a picture of the eyepiece I was going to give him. It is our last door prize that I've had for about 5 years. Oh well.

Take care.
Curby

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, thank you so much for the Snoopy Book. I am going to read it in moments. I loved your packing; Marty was amused at the Hi Curby. I truly appreciate you sending it to me.

We had our astronomy meeting tonight and just got home. We need to find another place to go after our meetings. Perkins was awful tonight. My bacon wasn't done, the eggs were runny and I never got syrup for my pancakes. Phooey. I did tell the lady at the register though and she took my breakfast off the bill. That wasn't my intention buy a decent idea to save a customer.

Tomorrow is lifting day and laundry. I don't know what else we have on tap; I do need to return some things to Kohl's. Still debating if I want a new iPhone. Marty bezel came of his Apple watch; he may need a new one though.

Take care.
Curby

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Damn it! Did a number on my left index finger this morning with a small pair of sharp scissors. It's only about 1/8 x 1/4 inches but it's a gusher. Had to wear a plastic glove to Walgreens to get hydrogen peroxide and butterfly bandages. I picked up some liquid bandages but don't know if I should put that on yet or not. Phooey!!!

Other than that it's been a good day. Slept in, goofed off online then was getting ready to go lift but a pair of scissors "cut" off that idea.

Laters,
Klutzy Curby

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids! Happy Monday.

Marty's Denver project was officially cancelled so no more weekly trips to Denver. This is scary for job security.

I picked up tacos from Taco John's for supper. It was house cleaning day so I wanted to keep it that way for one entire day. Hopefully Marty picks up food on the way home from the gym.

Work was rather boring and my finger got very sore either when I'd forget and type with it or from holding the finger up in the air. Phooey.

Still toying with going to look at the iPhone 11 Pro. Knowing me I'll bring it home with me which is why I haven't gone to look yet. Marty's Apple watch 3 had the bezel come off. He talked to Apple who said they couldn't fix it for him but would replace his stainless steel version 3 with an aluminum version 3 for $229. He doesn't want the aluminum so he thought he'd try to glue it back on. He set it on the watch and it snapped back in place. Too darn funny. We will see if it stays.

Take care.
Curby Sore Finger

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Tuesday kids!

Curby, I'm glad the book showed up! And YOWCH on your finger. Did you try the liquid bandage? My assistant gave that to me one time when I had a paper cut in a spot that I kept hitting and DAMN did it sting!

Well I survived the trip to see my dad and his wife. Thank god for TR! I got in a little outlet mall shopping, but not as much as usual. That's ok; I've spent an absolute FORTUNE lately with this house thing. Ugh. Good thing bonuses get paid this week!

I was supposed to go to a thing after work with one of my colleagues but she just realized she has a conflict. Fine with me, I'm beat! An early night will be appreciated.

Alright, off to dig out from under the stuff that's piled up in the few days while I was gone.

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi! I hope you are doing well!!

Marcy-ouch for the finger. You chopped a nice chunk out of it! Are you still doing the lifting thing? Sorry to hear Marty’s Denver project was cancelled. Work is really low for Matt right now and I always find that really scary. So you’re thinking about a new iPhone, eh? In the last year, I broke and had to replace my phone and Apple Watch, and I decided to get an iPad Pro 12.9 inch while I was at it! I never knew I was such a gadget person.

Dee*Jay-still super busy, as usual? I haven’t gone back and read posts, but I’m assuming you are working on your new place by now. You’ll have it complete before I get my kitchen painted! It still has paint sample stripes from 2015.

This was one busy, lousy summer. Lots happened, but the worst was that my sweet kitty Max died of heart failure at age 7. He was my lap kitty and we spent a whole lot of time together. I miss my buddy terribly. I haven’t been replaced at work, so I have been 100% doing my old job as well as trying to get stuff done with my new job. I changed jobs 6 months ago! Last week I decided to relocate myself to my new office so that my replacement can immediately move into my old space. Plus I wasn’t fit to be around people. I am burned out, and then some. So this week I’m sitting in a fabulous beach house in the southernmost area of Hilton Head Island. Aaahhh....

On the weight loss front - I’ve lost a bit of weight. I am purposely not weighing (it’s a mental thing), but I am down 3 pant sizes, 2 shirt sizes, a shoe size, and my rings are driving me nuts. I’m going to hit up the outlets here for some new duds before heading home. I quit drinking my nightly bottle or two of wine, quit eating sweets, and take lots of walks. Kind of embarrassing that I’ve lost weight by cutting out wine & sweets!

I’m off to take a bike ride. Have a wonderful day!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Welcome back, Dee Jay! I did pick up liquid bandage but since it was bleeding all day Saturday I decided against it. It is healing already. Isn't it strange how much you notice a little spot when you cut it? I swear I continue to find things my index finder does all the time.
Nice you survived visiting your dad and his wife. Glad TR helped plus some shopping. And new places cost a lot to set up. But it's fun!
That worked out well that your friend was busy; I am sure you are tired from your trip.
Did you catch up with the piles on your desk?

Hi Deegee. It's great to hear from you!
I am so sorry to hear about Max. That is very sad. Big hugs to you.
I am still lifting. Sorry to hear Matt's job is slow right now too. It is scary. Do you like the larger iPad? They are nice.
That really stinks you are doing both your old job and your new job. I'd move in to your new office too. You certainly deserve time at the beach.
Woo hoo to dropping sizes in clothes and shoes; that is awesome.

Marty is at his gym tonight. I stopped and ate at Culver's on the way home. Marty spilled cheese crumbles all over our clean house this morning so I picked up more stragglers of that tonight. I still didn't go look at the new iPhone. I am toying with ordering the case I want though off Amazon. :lol:

Take care!
Curby / Marcy

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Wednesday kids!

Hellllllo DeeGee! I'm so sorry to hear about Max. Biggest hugs to you girlfriend... Congrats on the weight loss! And I'm TRYING to work on my new place but the contractor hasn't gotten going yet. I have another meeting with him at noon tomorrow to go over "final details" Um... not sure what's left to discuss since we've been talking this through for three weeks now!

Curby, I always seem to get paper cuts right at the bends in my fingers or along my nails. Super annoying and you're right, those places hit All The Time when you you've got a boo boo there.

Last night was uneventful and this morning's drive was better than yesterday -- I clocked in at less than two hours, LOL. Today is more catch up that didn't get done yesterday. Oy. It never ends. But bonuses get paid this Friday so I'm going to put off the complaining until next week. :cheeky:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, some of those finger cuts are the worst; and yes you hit them all the time. I swear I need to be in bubble wrap all the time.
Nice that you had a good drive in to town this morning.
Woo hoo to bonuses getting paid on Friday. :appl::appl::appl:

My team had another error last night so that took up most of my morning and pretty much all of my boss's day. Neg Nellie strikes again. She was sure pleasant and responsive today.
My sister was waiting for me when I got home tonight to pick up her McDonald's books and toys. She didn't say a word about sorry we didn't get that book for you so I didn't mention my friend Dee took care of me so there. :lol: She stayed for about 30 minutes. I did my lifting after she left, did dishes then made myself a BLT on an English muffin. Yum. I had some fresh garden tomatoes so I had to make a BLT.

Take care.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Thursday kids!

Curby, LOL on getting the book taken care of! I love BLTs but I don't like mayo so they tend to fall apart on me since there's nothing to "glue" it all together.

The conference this morning was pretty good. I went and met my contractor right afterwards and we (hopefully) have all the details pretty much worked out at this point so he can get me a final quote.

My Africa trip is booked! We got it all sorted out yesterday and I took care of the flight to Cape Town too. Next Tuesday I will go to the Northwestern travel clinic and get whatever shots I need for this little safari adventure...

TR's birthday is tomorrow and I just thought of something but it's too late to get it. Maybe for x-mas, ha ha!

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
62074392-BCEB-4C32-A536-940D99EE097C.jpeg
Good evening!

So, not much to report here. Lots of walks, bike rides, beach time, and tasty dinners. This guy was a little too close to the bike path for me. He was in the water when we first saw him, but he turned and came up on the bank. I’ve never pedaled so fast! Matt stood (too close) to get a few pictures. Being the Good Samaritan he is, he warned some people and kids getting ready to pass right by it on their bikes. Not me-I was outta there!

Dee*Jay-Africa? That’s awesome! My niece has been 3 times and now has a tattoo of Africa on her shoulder. She went on medical mission trips, so I think your trip is going to be way more fun!! I hope all the details were ironed out today and you can start moving forward on your new place.

Marcy- I LOVE my new iPad! Why did I hold out for so long? This overtime thing has turned me into a monster. I’ve been justifying buying everything I want. I thought about the big iPad for a while, and then I played with one. Had to have it then. So you still get to deal with Negative Nellie, huh? I’m so looking forward to the day when I’m not responsible for anyone but me!

Have a wonderful tomorrow!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, I am with you on Mayo; I definitely have to set at the table and hold on to my sandwich. :lickout:
Nice the conference was good and hopefully you'll get a decent quote so your renovation can get under way.
How exciting your safari is booked and you got your tickets to Cape Town. Good luck with the shots. The malaria pills Marty had to take for some of his overseas trips made him miserable.
Don't you hate that when you think of a great gift too late? Definitely now you have a good idea for TR for Christmas.

Deegee, it looks gorgeous there but I would pedal fast to get out of there too. Holy smokes. He looks sneaky and ready to pounce! I understand being cranky from working so much. When I worked full time and was teaching as well I was working 80-90 hours a week. I was really irritable. You deserve the new iPad. Yes, I am still dealing with Negative Nellie, I often utter your line to her in my head - suck it up buttercup. I've also think of Dee Jay's line about people are only micromanaged out of necessity. I bet you aer excited to move over to your new job and no employees. I was visiting with a friend of mine tonight and she moved to a different job with no employees and she loves it.

I was at Verizon tonight and ordered the iPhone 11 Pro. Looks like it will ship to my house by Oct. 2nd. I should have ordered it online; the activation fee is cheaper and I got credit for my existing phone when ordering. The store didn't have one in stock, charged me $40 activation fee - (huh, I'm doing that myself at home) and then I have to take my phone in to the store and they only will give me Verizon credit. I am anxious to get the phone though. My case is arriving tomorrow. :lol:

Marty and I went to drinks, dinner, raffles deal our credit union put on tonight. We didn't win any prizes.

Take care.
Curby / Marcy

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Saturday kids!

Deegee, holy shitoly, that reptile is WAY to close for comfort! They are actually very fast on land. Yikes. I can't remember -- are you far enough north/inland that you've been spared the bad weather from the hurricanes this year? My dad, in North Carolina, has had quite a bit of rain but that's about it. I always watch the the path of these storms and they always seem to go right over him and then he's like, yeah, it's rained a bit. He's got a giant generator and a hundred gallons of high test fuel all ready to go should the need arise, but so far so good!

Curby, I need your advice on some technology... I want to be able to take good pics on my safari and I'm debating whether to get a(nother) camera or would the new iphone suffice with it's fancy dandy camera? I do also have two other cameras from other trips I've taken but the newest one is about 10 years old and I know that's a lifetime in the world of technology. What do you think?

Thursday I went out for drinks with one of my colleagues and then I stayed downtown. Last time I did that I slept in the bedroom on a foam pad, but this time I used an inflatable mattress in the living room. I don't think I slept one solid hour. Ugh. I was so tired yesterday.

I went to the stone place my fabricator recommended... and I didn't find any slabs I wanted. Then I went to the one I went to last week (which is more expensive, but the added $$$ is a drop in the bucket in the whole scheme of this project so why not get what I want?) and the slabs of a certain stone that I want are all on hold for other customers. The lady I'm working with is going to call around and see if any of the customers have chosen something else and therefore will release their slabs, but I won't know until next week at the earliest. There is a stone place here by TR that he thinks might have the stone. I'll call when they open. It would be great if they did. I have a car full of stuff to take back today and a bunch of laundry to do (of course).

OK, off in search of more coffee!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, it's a good thing to have a generator ready to go in anywhere that could be in the path of a hurricane. Our power outages here can last a few days but after selling our 5th wheeler we don't have a generator. As a kid we used to have outages from blizzards for over a week. My dad had propane heaters and stoves for camping so we'd dig those out.

I honestly wouldn't hesitate to rely solely on the camera on the new iPhone. I have read nothing but great reviews online about them even from people who say they are photographers. The 120 degree wide angle lens would be great for a lot of the scenic shots. I should get mine sometime on Monday and I am pretty excited. I have the iPhone X now which is 2 year old technology and it takes great photos. If you get a new DLSR you might get overall sharper pictures but that is big to carry around with you. Reviews on the battery life on the new phone is good as well.

Oh no to not sleeping at all on your inflatable mattress. I hate nights like that.

Good luck getting the slabs you like.

Oops, Marty just broke his iPad. Off to Sams cub.

Curby

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No one locally has his size of hard drive. Oh oh.

My day involved grocery shopping, laundry, cooking roast beef, mashed potatoes and veggies for supper. I did my lifting this morning. Tomorrow we'll obviously be going somewhere to get a new iPad.

Take care. Watch out for reptiles.

Curby

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids.

New iPad ordered for Marty. We watch John Wick 3 last night. I'm so bad I keep thinking he needs a shower and new clothes. :lol:

We are headed to Colorado shortly to meet one of my sisters and BIL for lunch. Then Marty may or may not run go pick up some weights that are for sale. I have one more batch of clothes to do when we get home.

Dee Jay, if you have a small point and shoot camera that doesn't take up much space in your luggage you may throw that in as a backup but I still think the new iPhones will take great pictures for you.

I had scrambled eggs with Canadian bacon plus toast for breakfast. Steak and PB pie are on tap for lunch.

Take care.
Curby

Here is what an iPad looks like when stepped on
IMG_0751.JPG

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Sunday night kids!

Curby, thank you so much for that link! I'm going to seriously consider the phone, and I could take one of my old cameras as a back up -- that's a great idea.

Today I did some serious damage at the Columbia outlet. There is one pair of travel pants that they didn't have in the size I wanted, but there's another outlet I can hit up in a few weeks to see if they have it. Unfortunately my window is closing rapidly because the warmer weather stuff is going, going gone... I also bought an(other) winter coat, a cashmere wrap, and a bunch of work pants. The children are constantly taking the one damn charging cord in the whole house and putting it in the rooms and then 'forgetting" it's there so I bought four cords today in different colors. Everyone has their own color and their own plug cube and from this point on Use Your Own Fvcking Cord. My patience on that point has gone to zero!

TR is taking the ferals home right now, but he should be home soon. Good -- I'm tired of drinking alone! :lol:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, I enjoyed looking through that thread. I have my phone set up and took one picture. It turned out great. I set up my phone all up from the cloud; it worked like a charm. Sweet.

How soon are you leaving on your safari? Nice you found a lot of clothes at the Columbia Outlet. I like their clothes.

That would be a pain sharing a charging cord; good idea to buy some in different colors. Problem solved.

The phone hadn't shown up by 1 so I came home for a late lunch and Marty headed to his gym. The phone showed up about 2:30 so I reluctantly went back to work. It was pretty cold or I would have stayed home and played with it then. It didn't take me long to set it up once I got home tonight.

I wanted to smack a few of my employees today, maybe I'll call in sick of tomorrow. Ha!

Take care.
Curby

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
BFF87AFD-910F-4D39-B1F1-1FB262BB97CA.jpeg 213B99D9-92B6-4200-96DE-E45552D878B8.jpeg 02B63568-A60F-4257-B205-52E9AC0D8DF7.jpeg Here are 3 pictures. Telephoto, regular and ultra wide.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Tuesday kids!

Curby, thank you for those pics! I think I am going to just go this route and not worry about a separate camera. Plus, space is at SUCH a premium that I am trying to keep EVERYTHING to a minimum.

Last night was pretty uneventful... until I tried to bring the dogs in around 9 pm. The new neighbors have two little white fluffy dogs and apparently their shock collar batteries are dead. When I opened the door to the side patio suddenly FOUR dogs came barreling by me! Of course they all had to run around the house and have a little doggy party. The wife came over after a few minutes and we had a chat with her, but man, what a surprise that was!

This morning there was an accident on the highway. Over two hours again. Ugh. Oh well, at least I fared better than the car I saw off to the side of the road, so I should just quit complaining!

I'm heading to the Northwestern travel clinic in an hour with my itinerary for my shots. Hopefully it won't be too bad!

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Dee*Jay-Excellent idea for the different colored phone charging cables. Brilliant! Last week we were at the very southern tip of Hilton Head Island in the South Beach area of Sea Pines Plantation. We went there for a week in September of last year and enjoyed ourselves so much, we decided to do it again this year. We go to the Outer Banks a lot, and I’m glad we didn’t plan for that this year. Hilton Head had pretty much no damage whatsoever from the hurricane. And about the camera - my niece got great pics with her iPhone in Africa. And about the shots - I hear the malaria shots can be difficult, but GET THEM ANYWAY! 2 of the people on their last trip did not get the shots and ended up very ill with malaria.

Marcy-Oh no for the iPad! These darn things should be damage proof, I swear. I broke both my phone and Apple Watch last year and now I’m super careful...but I still drop them. Just about at the exact time Matt told me I wasn’t allowed to drop my new iPad, it hit the floor. All good though. Your pictures are so clear and the colors are so bright! That’s with the new phone? I have enjoyed hiding out in my new office, even though people have figured out where I am. I’m kind of off the beaten path, so people actually have to come and look for me. I still shouldn’t be around anyone because I’m feeling like slapping people too! I so badly want to get a coffee mug that looks all normal on the sides, but on the bottom it reads “Suck it up, buttercup!” When somebody is in my office complaining about something, I see myself casually taking a drink out of it so that the complainer can see my thoughts on the bottom of the mug. Haha!

We got home late Saturday night, and I actually cried Sunday evening at the thought of going back to work. Actually cried. My mental health apparently still needs some work! While on vacation I vowed to be less of an overachiever because I just can’t get everything done and I have to not let it bother me so much. The agency director told me once that she knew I had too much on my plate and that nobody expected me to be able to get everything done just like that, and that I put the pressure on myself. She has never once micromanaged me or asked me to speed things up on anything, so it is all me. I’ve had to talk myself down several times the last two days when I feel the anxiety building up. Slow down, Dee... slow down. Argh! Have a great day tomorrow!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
397D4E5B-372B-46FC-BA98-5A9ADE0960F2.jpeg
And for the all important wine shot.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Wednesday kids!

Deegee, I'm taking malaria pills, which is how I've always done it with malaria. Maybe you mean yellow fever? I had that one over 25 years ago the very first time I went to South America, and it's good for life so I didn't have to get it again. I did get three other things though... yowch!

Curby, love the pic! Good bread, good wine -- add in a few diamonds and that's really about all you need in life!

This morning I had a rainy two+ hour drive into the city. When I got to my place I emailed my assistant and told her I was going to sleep for another hour and then come in. The cocktail of shots I got yesterday made be feel generally crappy and I just needed a little more rest. This afternoon I'm headed to San Francisco for a conference so I might be able to get another nap on the plane too.

The requests and conference calls are piling up today, I better go see what I can get done before I leave for the airport.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here are some random photos. I am overall pleased with them.
The lady bug is the telephoto, the 2 scenery shots are ultra wide and regular lenses.
th 277607E4-2AC2-4D4A-9F73-82BF2F463344.jpeg 74A1652F-940D-46BD-92A6-453F7C73CB77.jpeg
2D745AD9-BC42-4063-82E1-AC0839BE65D0.jpeg C140B139-4D2C-4660-A34A-260CED8E13C3.jpeg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here are a series from all 3 lenses
023C20D8-0813-4A9D-8E2A-A5D7A1B7F778.jpeg 9CD979BD-A869-4881-A79C-67A2A67473CC.jpeg C4540B4D-A9FF-45F3-867B-2F05039C583F.jpeg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And the obligatory bling photos and A Big Boy steam engine train that is in our park. Ha ha. Note the bandage still on my finger.

A0F22FDB-CFE7-40FD-B0DB-5486B95544B0.jpeg 1E94A5CA-31A8-4932-A8CC-C9A3F202FBB4.jpeg 2215DD46-B508-4B06-8CC9-4C1116437D09.jpeg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This series is looking down in the green house at our Botanic Gardens. They blows up well.

6627040B-E5EF-4DEA-914A-F443809C7770.jpeg 4AA60202-E767-4D05-ACAD-E0E9A0A97BDC.jpeg AD107CBD-689E-4DCD-8C88-3FA371259E6E.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results