carat
color
clarity

Healthy Living Thread

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Wednesday kids!

Curby, I do like the body pump class! I think of all the ones I've done that's my favorite. They also change up the format every several weeks so that keeps it interesting.

We're having more weird fog today so there must be another big temperature shift. Yesterday it was no nice when I came in I didn't even wear my light jacket and by the time I left I had it zipped completely up and was wishing I had another layer to put on too!

The traffic this morning was pretty good and I got to the gym before 7:30 but since it was raining I thought i'd be later than that and didn't plan on working out. Missed opportunity! Today I might work a little late since I'm on a roll getting things done. I just had a meeting with my boss where I took in a page long item list and manged to tick off every single thing while I was in there. Amazing!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, that's great you liked the body pump class. It is a good idea to keep changing things up every few weeks. It does make it more interesting.

I hope our cold weather isn't coming your way. Fog is cool and eerie at the same time. I wore my fleece jacket today then cranked on the AC coming home. It is warming up again. We might get in the 60's tomorrow.

That is amazing you got to check off every single item on your list with your manager. Sweet.

I was mostly bored and my Neg Nellie was getting on my last nerve. A friend of mine sent me a meme that I sure wanted to give to NN - it said I don't consider you a co-worker because you never work. I did some of my cross training this afternoon and found 2 issues the girl who already reviewed things missed. Oops. My boss was impressed anyway.

BTW, I copied what you said about favorite sounds - I love listening to my car and it sounds better from the outside. Every time I pull in the garage at night I rev the engine which of course makes me smile.

I lifted when I got home tonight and Marty grilled some burgers for us. We had rice and raw veggies with it then finished off with a mini Magnum ice cream bar.

Take care.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Thursday kids -- and Happy Birthday Curby!!! (It's is today... right?!) I hope Marty and the Killer Rabbits do something marvelous for you!

I worked a little late yesterday and stopped at the liquor store on the way home. $388 later, they let me leave! :lol: TR told me on the way home that we have the kids from last night straight through to Tuesday. Maybe I should have bought more... :cheeky: But then they go on vacation for 10 days. :dance:

I'm gearing up for another productive day! Tomorrow I'm going to work from home and also go to the gym at some point. I've been bad this week and haven't gone since Monday. Oops.

Alright, off to DO DO DO!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, thank you for the birthday wishes. My ring is officially mine. Ha Ha. We went out for supper and then stopped at Cold Stone Creamery for ice cream. I didn't eat a lot of my dinner to save room for ice cream. Mmm.

Not bad spending almost $400 at the liquor store; and I agree if the kids are there through Tuesday you might need a bit more. I often say if I had kids they'd have to stay in bed until Mommy has her bloody Mary. :lol: Woo hoo to the kids going on a 10 day vacation. :appl:

I hope your day was very productive. It's almost the weekend.

I totally enjoyed my day at work since Neg Nellie was gone today. I started to move my procedures document from Publishes to Google Docs. That will be a chore. The easy way (exporting the publisher document as a word document) did not work. Phooey.

A friend took me out for lunch and then Marty took me out for supper. Life is good.

Take care.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Friday kids!

Curby, I'm with you on the blood Mary! And I keep hoping they'll see me make enough Manhattans that they'll catch on to the recipe, ha ha!

Yesterday was not as productive as I'd hoped, although I did get some things done. Today I'm going to take a min-class at the gym. It's only 30 minutes but it's supposed to be "intense" so we'll see how that goes... When I do things like this I always tell TR to answer his phone if he gets a call from a number that he doesn't recognize because it could be the gym calling to tell him I've hurt myself beyond repair and they want to know what to do with the parts that are left, LOL. I also need to do a TON of laundry because it was so wet last weekend that TR asked me not to do any so the septic field had a chance to dry a little (or something like that; I don't really understand this septic stuff very well). Today is the last day of school so I'm sure the boys will be in high form when they get home!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, that would be great if you could get your Manhattans delivered to you in your easy chair. Sweet.
I hope the intense class at the gym didn't leave you in pieces. I tell people if I ever keel over or get hurt at work to roll me across the street to the Pepsi distribution center and leave me in the parking lot. Just call Marty and say come get your wife. That way none of us have to fill out any paperwork.

Does TR's house have a well or just a septic tank? Both can require more maintenance than I'd want. That is why I didn't want to move to the country when we were looking for our current house.

I got around quick enough this morning (it's amazing how much time I save by NOT looking at my phone in the morning) so I picked up donuts for work. My dad's buddies were already at the donut shop so it was nice to see them.
My SIL got here today so we went to supper when I got home. We all had a good laugh at dinner. I guess she'll be moving back to Denver in September of 2020.
Marty is all excited for his competition tomorrow. They are meeting for breakfast at 6:30. I don't plan on going with them. Ha!

Take care.
Curby

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Saturday Morning Kids!

Marty and his sister left at 6:24 for breakfast. I got up about then. My right knee is freaking killing me today. It feels like the knee cap is caught on something. I twisted / bent it wrong last night and usually it recovers in about a day but this time it is quite irritated. I hope I can take hanging out at the competition all day. I put aspercreme on it, am icing it right now and will take 2 Advil after I eat breakfast. Wish me luck. Marty is anxious and excited.

Have a fabulous day.
Curby

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids! Happy Saturday evening.

I survived a day of strength competition. Marty's 3 clients that participated did great. Marty and one of the ladies got a gold medal but both were really just participation medals because they got first place in the category where no one else participated.
It started at 9 and got over after 6 - my agitated knee wasn't happy on that hard folding chair but between Advil and Aspercreme I survived. It is better tonight.
My sister, BIL and nephew came to watch the competition and to take me out for my birthday dinner. Marty wanted to take his clients and their SO out for supper so 12 of us went out for a late dinner. It was very fun. It was a good time.
I'm setting here with an ice bag on my knee and need to get ready for bed.

Take care.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Sunday kids!

Curby, it's great that Marty came home with a gold medal, no matter how he got it! I'm sorry to hear your knee is acting up. One of mine was pretty stiff when I got up this morning but it seems to have worked itself out a little as I move around. I do plan on going to the gym today. But you know what they say about best laid plans, ha ha.

Yesterday I took a client to see some houses in a far off suburb. They want to write an offer on one but it would have to be contingent on them selling their current place, which isn't even on the market yet. We'll see...

I've made the bed and done a little other cleaning up upstairs and now I'm onto laundry. The Excit-O-Meter here is clearly off the charts yet again! :cheeky:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, darn our pesky knees. Glad to hear your knee got better after moving around today. I lifted a while ago and could hear / feel the knee cracking and popping on dead lifts. I iced it when I got upstairs.
Good luck with your client on their offer and contingency plans. Do things move quickly there? Houses under about $275,000 here sell before they hit the market; things over about $450,000 stay on the market quite a while.
I think the needle of both of our Excite-O-Meters won't register much today. I told Marty and my SIL I didn't plan on doing dishes today so we went out for breakfast already and are going back out for lunch at about 2 this afternoon, We have a severe thunderstorm warning starting about 4 here today including large hail.
I am off to shower and get my laundry started. Plus I need to pick up this place since the cleaning lady comes tomorrow.

Take care and have a great day.
Curby

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids! Happy Monday or as I am relishing it as the 5th day without Neg Nellie / Moaning Minnie :lol:

I got up at 5:30. Marty took his sister to the airport at 4:30 this morning - I did not get up and see her off. Mean, aren't I? But I did get up early so Marty and I could go have breakfast at our favorite place in town. It's a small dinner that is impossible to get in on Saturday unless you get there super early. They are closed on Sunday so we thought we'd go this morning before Marty's first conference call. I had your basic bacon and eggs with hash browns and toast. There is a reason they are always voted as the best place in town for breakfast, all of the above are prepared with perfection.

I've been busy since we got home from breakfast. I got our last wireless Joey set up with my new Hopper, have been scrubbing on the shower floor (soap and hard water stains) and already washed towels and I am now washing sheets and blankets from our guest room and then will wash and change our sheets. I am about ready to get rid of my cotton blankets; they make the washing machine hop all over the place when they get wet and take forever to dry. Fleece or Microfleece may be the way to go.

I am getting my hair cut at 10 this morning then plan on going shoe shopping. Fun!

Have a great day.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Monday kids!

Curby, the market here (in the city) is very cyclical. The busiest time in my market is between Super Bowl Sunday and Easter Sunday. Then it kind of ebbs and flows around Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, and by the time you get to October or so it can be crickets. Fingers crossed on the offer my clients put in on the suburban house, and also on them selling their city townhouse quickly because I hate to see anyone have a double mortgage if there is a period of overlap.

I went to a late Body Pump class yesterday afternoon and stopped at the store on my way home. That was all the fascinating activity in my life yesterday! The kids didn't come back from their mother's until about 8, so it was a nice quiet day. This morning they are holed up in their rooms playing video games, which is fine since I'm on a conference call right now. I bribed them to be quiet by saying I'll get them Culver's for lunch. Desperate times, desperate measures. :lol:

It's gorgeous here for a change! I think we've finally achieved summer here. Gotta love the climate here in the Heartand!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Tuesday kids!

I don't know where yesterday went... I did a conference call at 9, went to the gym for an hour of cardio, brought Culver's back for the kids lunch, did a few loads of laundry, had dinner, and BAM. The day was GONE. How does that happen?!

This morning traffic was pretty good (as good as it gets anyway). I'm training a new HR person in a hour and then I need to get a bunch of stuff done. I'm starting to sound like a broken record, ha ha.

The buyer I took to see houses on Saturday is under contract! It's part of a relocation deal though so the paperwork will be voluminous and out of the ordinary. Ah, the joy of the administrative process... NOT.

OK, off to get some stuff done!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, that makes sense on the dates houses move more quickly than other times. I hope things work out well for your client.
Good idea to bribe the kids to be quite while you are working. We get food from Culvers quite a bit because Marty likes their Bacon Blue salads; it has a lot of chicken on it.
Nice summer has arrived in the heartland.
You day did zip by.
Glad to hear traffic wasn't bad this morning. Good luck with the papers for the relocation deal.

I sure didn't want to go back to work today. Of course my boss needed to talk to me right away. Marty says I need to start messing with him and say you might need to talk but I'm good. :lol:
This morning I discovered my new shoes were way too big for me. They were setting on the floor and my bare feet are right by them and I'm thinking there is no way those shoes aren't too big for my foot. I put them on and the were fine in the toe and side but then I looked at the back and there was easily an inch between the back of my foot and the back of the shoe. Oops. I took off work an hour early to go exchange them; the lady at the store was quite embarrassed. I got a new pair of Saucony in the same size I have been wearing - my feet didn't grow a size and a half after all. I had been trying on both men's and women's shoes and she gave me men's shoes in women's sizes. No wonder they felt comfy like slippers.

My hair looked decent after my haircut yesterday. I always wait to see what it looks like when I fix it before I decide if I like it. My earrings still don't show.

Take care.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Wednesday kids!

Curby, I had to laugh at your shoe size issue! I once ordered snow boots and they were just HUGE. I wore them anyway with two pair of thick socks, but then I realized (too late to return them) that they were a UK brand and a size 5 there is a size 7 here. Ha!

Last night I went over to my client's house to tell them what they need to do before we take virtual tour pics on Saturday. I seriously have no idea how they are going to get it ready in time... Plus the have a 95 pound goldendoodle that is just a big pain in the a$$. He's not well trained and spent the whole time drooling on me (yes, really) and trying to climb up on me. It doesn't help that the house smells doggy. Ugh.

I didn't get home until after 9 o'clock, but when I walked in the door TR said, "Let me pour you a glass of prosecco." That man certainly knows me!

Today my blood pressure is high already based on something stupid one of my people *tried* to do ("tried" being the operative word here -- I caught it in a round about way, thank god). Signing off now so I can go beat him. Be back later!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, I ran in to issues with Euro sizes once too. It’s like the old MASH episode when they kept changing Major Winchester’s clothes to different sizes. :lol:
Oh no to your clients house needing to do a lot of things before the virtual tour and that it smells like doggy. I remember our realtor - poor as she was - saying how a house smells can turn off people.
TR does know you well getting you some wine when you got home. Smart and nice at the same time.
Oh no to having one of your people trying to do something stupid. I am glad you caught it. I wish my people wouldn’t try so hard at that either.

I went to lunch with a friend today and enjoyed a peach margarita. It hit the sport. I am now the bitchy old neighbor lady. When I got home our neighbors little girls and the girls from across the street were drawing on our sidewalk and driveway. What is wrong with their sidewalks? I asked them if that washes off to which they responded I don’t know. So then I asked when why are you drawing on our Sidewalk? They didn’t answer but I saw their big brother out there washing it off about 30 minutes later.

Off to lift.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Thursday kids1

Curby, we should get matching "You Kids Get Off My Lawn" T-shirts! Seriously, go chalk up your OWN damn sidewalk! Good for the brother though for cleaning it up.

Yesterday after work we had the closing party for Big Brothers Big Sisters this year. After that I stopped and had a celebratory glass of prosecco and some appetizers with one of TR's friends who has also become my friend. The just shipped off a major thing with a major buyer today and it has been four years in the making. Woo hoo! This morning's drive was pretty good and I actually go to do a half hour of cardio and a little floor work before I came to the office. I'm toying with the idea of trying to get a hair cut appointment tonight. The salon on there closes at 7 and I'm not sure I can make it by then, but I really need the back of my hair evened out. I think the shortest layer is now long enough that they can go straight across and I'll have a true bob again. There are some weird things still going on on the side where I'm trying to grow out what was originally too much bangs, but one step at a time, right?!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!! Ha Ha - I started this at work and got busted by my senior manager. Oops.

Dee Jay, we should totally get those T-shirt’s. Good Idea!
Sounds like you had a fun day yesterday. Woo hoo for wrapping up a major thing after 4 years. Did you get your hair cut? I have an issue with my bangs that will take a while to grow out; the last lady cut my bangs too deep and since my hair is so thick my bangs curl; I have to pin back the extra hair and let it grow out or deal with curved bangs. Sigh.

Not much going on at work today. My boss called in sick so I didn't feel pressed to make myself look busy - hence why I got busted on my iPad mini by the senior manager.
I also go chastised by a canned email today for using inappropriate language in an email. A friend of mine cancelled our lunch appointment next week so I called her a name - to which I got an email about this is a business and you should not use inappropriate language. :lol:
We ordered in pizza for supper.

Take care,
Curby Potty Mouth

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Woo hoo! It's Friday, Kids! Have a fabulous weekend.

We got a little bit of rain today; we still haven't turned our sprinklers on yet. Marty found a truck in yard when he got back from the gym. It was a landscaping guy working at our neighbors so he gave Marty a card and said to call if any of sprinklers are broke. He backs up worse than I do. :lol:

We had Arby's for supper; easy dishes. Let the weekend begin.

Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Saturday kids!

Curby, I didn't get my hair cut... I'm swinging between "cut it NOW" and "ooh--I can put in a tiny little pony tail!" on a minute by minute basis so I want to be sure before I go that route. Not that it won't grow back, but it would take a couple of months to get it to this length again. We'll see, I'm just trying not to be rash about it!

Yesterday we had the house cleaned. It took five ladies an hour (so it was really an hour of cleaning) and it's like a whole new house! I can tell TR likes it clean too so maybe I can get him to stick with a schedule of some sort. We went to dinner with friends last night at a nice japanese restaurant in the downtown area. After that we walked around an outdoor market that I guess they do there ever Friday night in the summer. We finished up with dessert and a cocktail at a cool little restaurant that I definitely want to try for a full meal.

This morning I bolted downtown to do the virtual tour for my client. I have to say I was pretty impressed by how much improved the place was, including that they somehow got rid of the dog smell! After that I had to find a Fed Ex to drop off the earnest money check. I stopped at a Nordstrom Rack to take back some tops... and of course I came out with another top, a long black skirt, and a fuzzy leopard print vest. We all know winter will come again, why not be prepared, rigth?!

TR and I had friend chicken for dinner and now I'm sitting the couch with a glass of proseccco hoping he runs to the grocery store soon so I can take a nap! It never works when he's home because I always juuuuuuuuust drop off... and BAM! He'll come in and slam the garage door or drop something heavy or whatever and Shake The Whole Damn House. It's one thing when you're awake, but when you're asleep it will scare the hell out of you!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, I get the tough decision about getting a haircut. I can't wear a pony tail because I have very thick hair.
Your evening on the town in the heartland sounds quite fun. They have a night on the plaza here with music every Friday night in the summer. I have never gone but a lot of people love it. Of course any activity in town here draws a crowd.
Sweet you got the house cleaned again. I will probably contact a cleaning service at some point to ge ta quote.
Nice your clients place looked and smelled better. Yes, winter will be back before we know it so why not get a new top for colder days? We have freeze warnings out for about a quarter of the state tonight.
Did you get a nap in? Marty loves to scare me; he finds it amusing. Marty on the other hand sleeps through almost any noise.

I got up at 7 and worked on laundry early. Marty has to pack tonight or early tomorrow for a short trip to NYC. We went out for lunch and supper. I wasn't that hungry for supper but we went to Olive Garden and I sure managed to eat a lot of pasta for not being hungry. I just had an Alka Seltzer since my stomach is protesting.

I watched several episodes of The White Queen today about those crazy royals fighting for the crown in the 1400's. Plus read quite a bit. I did lift this morning. It irritated the heck out of my irritated knee. Phooey.

Take care.
Curby

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Sunday Kids!

Marty just left for DIA. I am off to pick up my curb side order of groceries. Chores for today are minimal. I am washing the table cloth and place-mats right now, followed by towels. I need to cut up my leftover steak from yesterday and divide up spaghetti and meatballs for lunches. I plan on finishing the White Queen series and read. The Thrill-O-Meter isn't showing much activity. :lol:

Have a fabulous day!
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Monday kids!

Curby, well I'm making the leap and just booked a cut at 5:15 today. I figure I might as well bite the bullet and get the even-out process over with. I'm sure I'll regret it the moment I do it. :lol:

Yesterday was a whirlwind! I got up early, drove to a far off 'bub to go to an inspection for my clients. Then I went to a baby shower in the city. It was at a nice Italian restaurant and it went on for about four hours! No dinner for me last night because we ate for about 3-1/2 of the 4 hours! As I was getting in bed it occurred to me that we're going to Michigan on Thursday so I had to come in today/tomorrow/Wed rather than the Tue/Wed/Thrs I've been working. Duh! Glad I did realize it though!

I have one thing that I need to get off my plate and then I can finally open up my annual review file (again) and make some progress. I also realized that I forgot the listing paperwork for my clients in the car so I should walk over there at lunch at get it so I can try to get that to go live today. Oops!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, how did you hair cut turn out? I am liking mine slightly shorter. And if we don't like our hair cut - it always grows out. :D
The baby shower / eating Italian food fest sounds fun. That kind of food is so filling too.
Good deal you realized you needed to shift your days off this week. Have fun in Michigan.
I hope you got your one last thing completed and started again on your annual review file.

I finished The White Princess series tonight. That's pretty bad watching 18 hours of 2 series since Friday night. Keeping all those royals straight did lead to a few google questions and chart studying this weekend too. What a bunch of blood thirsty, back stabbing, conniving people.

Work was mostly boring today but I got about another 15 pages copied over from Publisher to Google Docs today. Such a pain. It gives me something to do in our slow time. I could have done more pages but it's such a snooze fest.
I dug some leftovers out of the freezer to heat up for supper. Marty ate at some Turkish restaurant in Manhattan today and said it was fabulous. His hotel is at 8th and 52nd and that helicopter crashed on a building at 7th and 51st. He could see and hear all the emergency vehicles. So awful and scary.

We made it past 70 degrees here today. Is summer actually on the way? They did have some frosts around the state this weekend.

Take care.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Tuesday kids!

Curby, the haircut turned out ok! I didn't let him touch my bangs though, I trimmed them myself when I got home, only because there's still that weirdness with the ones farther back still growing out and I didn't want to chance any possibility of him make those short again!

When I finally got home TR was in a snit over the shenanigans of his ex-wife. Too much crap to explain here, but she's a real piece of work at times...

My drive this morning was OK but they were picking up the barrels from overnight construction about half way through and that slowed things down. I wonder how long this little project will go on...

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, I am glad your hair cut is okay. I have the same thing going on with my bangs; the last lady cut them too deep.
That sucks about TR's ex-wife. You gotta love people that just have to stir things up. I hope that works out quickly.
Glad your drive was okay this morning. We've got one lane cut off coming from and going to work and it's a total PITA. It doesn't look like they'll be done soon either. They street is all torn up from new business construction - it's not road construction. If I go another way to work it takes me about 10 minutes more plus the speed limits are lower that way. We can't have that!

I started my day being tortured by a new dental hygienist. My gums still hurt and my teeth are achy. I met a friend for lunch today and went ordered a cheese enchilada - something soft. Supper was a bowl of soup. I did eat a few chocolate chip cookies out of the freezer; they are soft once they thaw out, right?

Marty will get back from Manhattan tomorrow. He wandered around today and I did inquire if he found me a teddy bear. :lol:

Take care.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Wed kids1

Curby, I am waaaaaay overdue for a cleaning! I don't know how it happened -- I'm usually very good about it. My guy is great, and I'm sorry to hear you got tortured.

Last night I swung by and picked up TR and we went to dinner. We have a charity event on Saturday night that's a luau so then we looked for a Hawaiian shirt for him, but no luck. I'm going to walk over to Macy's at lunch and see if I find anything.

Tomorrow is going to be crazy busy. In addition to the mountain of laundry that's waiting for me I also have to pack for the weekend (no idea where my suitcase is... I'm assuming it's down in the basement with everything else I own... ), do my nails, and who knows what else. We're leaving for MI tomorrow night and we won't be back until Sunday. The kids come back Sun too so bye bye nice clean house.

Alright, off to do some work!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, I am glad your guy is great; maybe I'll make an appointment with him. My mouth was still kind of sore today.
The luau sounds fun; did you find a Hawaiian shirt for you? I need to look in to getting one of those. Good idea! It will be suitable for Arizona next month.
I hope you find your suitcase okay; my luck it would be under everything and the kitchen sink. You do have a busy night. If you don't check in tomorrow - have a great time on your trip.

Marty got home from Manhattan this afternoon. I am so sad; he didn't bring me a new teddy bear. He said they'd probably cost $200 in NY. I'm like, so? Get this - we ate a donut for supper. He stopped at a new coffee shop / donut shop in town when he got here so I asked him to pick me up a donut. They gave me 2 donuts so we each had one.
I lifted tonight. Yeah me!

Take care.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Friday kids!

Curby, things do cost a fortune in NYC! I had cup of coffee one time (just regular coffee, nothing fru fru or fancy) and it was $7.50. :o If I had wanted vanilla syrup or almond milk I would have had to mortgage my house!

Yesterday I got kind motivated for real on my annual review. It's about time since I have committed to having it done by June 30 LOL. When I got home TR was off skeet shooting and I ended up foraging for dinner. I ultimately had two hot dog buns with butter on them. Your donut sounds positively gourmet in comparison! I also did my nails and one load of laundry.

Not sure how the weather is going to pan out this weekend. I think it's going to be cooler than normal, which is nice, but possibly also raining, which is not nice, especially since the Saturday night event is in a field. There is a tent, but I'm sure it will still be a mess if it rains. Oh well, what can you do?

I need to motivate here and get in the shower because I have to be on a call at in a little over an hour. Oh joy... And there there's (always) more laundry and some other cleaning up. The excitement never ends!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, NYC does sound expensive! I'd have to live in my car.
Good luck getting your annual review done by June 30.
Your hot dog bun dinner sounds like one I have sometimes - I often do an English muffin or club crackers with peanut butter. Sometimes it's all what you can find, right?
I hope the weather holds for your luau. Nothing like the springtime rains to make things muddy and cold this time of year. It does sound like fun though.
Laundry and dishes; they grow like weeds.
Have fun on your trip!

Since I had a donut for supper last night I was quite hungry this morning. I picked up an Egg McMuffin and hash brown on the way to work. I should have stuck with cereal. The egg was barely done and the hash brown was cold. Phooey. I spent about 3 hours today messing with a report and building macros in Google Sheets only to find out it didn't work when I tried it again. In my Monday morning meeting next week I am telling my employees they better suck it up and learn how to do things manually in Sheets because once we loose Excel they are still expected to get their work done and done correctly. Those time saving macros will be a memory.

I got sunburnt yesterday; not bad but my face and the V neck area of my shirt is very rosy. I need to dry my hair in the sun this summer and lighten it up a bit.

Take care.
Curby

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results