carat
color
clarity

Healthy Living Thread

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, I am sure the second appraisal will come back fine; that makes it tough when there isn't anything similar to compare it to. You are just unique which is always worth more. :D Darn that it is slowing down your packing though.
I just paid for my earrings so I should get them in about 3 weeks. The gem show sounds really fun. I should check when the next one is going to be Denver. Then again I think I've spent enough money lately.
I like the idea of mailing people at that unit to see if anyone is interested in selling them. You might find that perfect spot that way. You don't know until you try.
Your post office story sounds like small town Wyoming. That is kind of crazy - I get the window closed more than being out of stamps. Our astronomy club used to gift wrap for donations at Barnes and Noble one day before Christmas. Marty went across the street to a Burger King to get all of us burgers and fries for supper and they honestly didn't have any french fries. Isn't that a staple for a burger joint?

Marty grilled steaks and made mashed potatoes for supper. I saved half of mine for lunch tomorrow. It was pretty nice here today. I finally remembered to get a hair appointment on Saturday so I can get my hair cut. I should go short so my earrings show - then again I like it at least past my ears.

Take care.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Friday kids!

Curby, I went back to the post office today with all the documents they require to rent a PO Box (and NO, you can't use a driver's license and a passport -- you have to use a driver's license OR a passport and something from another list of options... ???). Today they were open, but they were still out of stamps. And certified mail slips. Because, yanno, being APRIL people won't need those to send in their tax payments.... :rolleyes:

After that I came home and one of my neighbors came over to help me continue the packing adventure. The storage closet and coat closet are now completely empty and I'm on to the rest of my clothes closet and laundry room. Wow, I have a lot of stuff crammed into these places! My friend's sister is supposed to have the sofas picked up tomorrow between 2 and 4 pm. Here's to hoping that goes well!

I'm torn between the desire to keep on going on my clothes closet or just hunker down on the sofa with a book at this point... Hmmm...

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, I am totally chuckling that a passport and a driver's license don't work to rent a P.O. Box. I rented one about 6 years ago but I don't remember what I had to show to rent it. I can't believe they were out of stamps and certified mail slips.
That was nice of your neighbor to help you pack. It is amazing how much stuff we gather. I hope the sofas get picked up as expected. Yes, you should rest up on one of your sofas tonight. And have some wine.

I was quite anxious for 5 pm to roll around today. I picked up a kids meal on the way home for supper. Marty cooked several feasts for himself today - I swear the dishes stacked up looked like Christmas.

Have a fabulous weekend.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Saturday morning kids!

Curby, LOL on the kitchen looking l like xmas! Bill was that way too -- he could make hot water for tea and it would involve ever pot and pan in the house!

Yesterday my friend and I finished cleaning out the storage and coat closets -- and yes, there was wine involved! I went to sleep early so was awake early. By 7 I had loaded all my coats into my car and parked it around back so that if I load anything else in today my nosy neighbors won't be watching my every move. Of course that will all be moot when the truck shows up to move the two giant sofas out, but at least I should be free and clear until mid-afternoon. TR was making noise about renting a small U-Haul trailer and bringing it down today. Not sure if that's happening or if we're going to save that part of the adventure for next weekend.

OK, off to dismantle the rest of my clothes closet...

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, lol to Bill using that many pots and pans for tea. When I used to teach I'd get home about 9:30 or 10 pm and I swear Marty had used every dish in the house. I'm all about saving on dishes.
Packing and wine is definitely a good combo. When I was in college I used to wait until everyone was mostly gone then pull my car up under the window (I was on the second floor) and throw bags down to my open trunk. It was always something that wouldn't break so it made packing quick and easy. :lol:
Did they come get the sofas today? Did you hear if the second appraisal went okay?

I have been busy today. Worked on projects around the house, started laundry, got my hair cut, went to lunch, changed the sheets, lifted weights and got my monthly article finished and submitted. Marty picked up a packing box for plates so I got my Christmas china in it; the boxes they came in (I bought boxes of 6 plates) were getting flimsy. My right knee is ticked off too. Phooey.

We rented Mule to watch tonight. It wasn't bad. Now Despicable Me 2 is on; those darn Minions make me laugh.

Take care.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Sunday kids!

Curby, I think throwing things down into your open trunk is a brilliant idea! If I wasn't on the first floor I'd definitely try it LOL.

Yesterday was a whirlwind! I got up early and loaded all the coats I'd packed up the night before in garbage bags into my car. After assessing how much room I had I then put bags around all the rest of my clothes and put those in the car too. That pretty much filled it up, haha. When my second wind hit it dismantled the stackable filing cabinets in the back of my clothes closet and took out everything behind them (the closet goes under a staircase so it's a big deep V). Whew -- that was a ton of work! Then. TR showed up and we ran out for a quick lunch before the sofa movers showed up. Fortunately that went ok and now they are in their new home. I had a few hours after that so I climbed up on the 10' ladder while my friend was there and took down all the stuff off the book shelves that is going with me. I got quite a bit of that packed up too. My house is officially in disaster status right now!

Today I need to organize my coats and clothes and god knows what else here in the closets at TR's. It's going to be another looooong day...

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Curby, you'll appreciate this. Last night I reached into the big selection of random wine that I've been bringing up from my house and pulled out a cab. I was really really good. So this morning I figured I'd look it up to see if my local booze place has it... yeah... it's sixty bucks a bottle. Oops. Probably should have looked it up BEFORE we uncorked that sucker and slugged it down, LOL. Oh well; wine is for drinking, right?!

Reminds me of one time in Kansas City when I decided to start my Sunday with bellinis. I was sitting on the couch fizzing away and thinking, damn, this is good! Uh huh... I mistook Veuve fro Mionetto and had a $50 bellini. :lol: Of course at that point it was open so I HAD to drink it!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, packing my car that way was awesome. I always tried to get that one room but if I didn't I'd wait until whoever had it was moved out for the summer then do the same thing. Since it was the center of the house (it was a big sorority house) it had big windows and no screens.
You sound like you did a week's worth of packing, moving and unpacking just yesterday but you are making progress. I hope TR's place has lots of room for your stuff.
I am glad you enjoyed your wine since it was $60 a bottle - now of course I need to know what it was so we can pick up one to try. When Marty gets an expensive bottle or wine he sets it off to the side in our wine cabinet so I usually know I shouldn't dig that out for a girl's night of cards or something. Which reminds me we need to finish that bottle of Freak Show I opened up 2 weeks ago.
:lol: to a $50 Bellini - and of course you had to finish the bottle then. That stuff doesn't keep. And it does sound really good.

I slept in until 7:30 but didn't manage to eat breakfast until almost 10. Marty is starving already and wants to eat lunch at noon. I think he is doing a protein shake or something instead so we can eat at about 2. I made myself a pancake and a few pieces of Canadian bacon. My last batch of laundry is waiting to go in the dryer then I need to start rounding up a few things to pack for our quick trip to Nebraska next weekend. Marty is competing in a strength training competition and I am going to be his assistant whatever that entails. This is like the 2 he went to in your area. At least i get a day off from work. Woo hoo!!!

Take care.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Monday kids!

Curby, the wine was Amapola Creek 2010 cabernet. It's on sale at wine.com from $90/bottle down to $58. I'm still not buying it, LOL. Frankly I don't even know where it came from. My best guess is someone brought it to one of my parties, but my friends aren't usually so good with wine, ha ha!

Yesterday wore me the hell out... My first mission was to put all my coats in TR's coat closet. It was a tight fit. Then I started laundry and headed upstairs to put my clothes away. Let's just stay I was at it pretty much all day... and I'm still not completely done. I think the only thing left is to fold the cold weather sweaters and put them in the storage cubes that I had to go to BB&B to buy and construct on the floor of the closet. I must have had much more hanging space in the closet at my place because a lot of things that used to be on hangers had to be folded up. I'm sure I won't wear half of them now because out of sight, out of mind. Sigh. And I am completely horrified by how much clothing I own!!! Seriously horrified. I started a pile for the Salvation Army but I only managed to put about 10 things on it. HORRIFIED. This was a good wake up call for me. I'm not buying ANYTHING else for a LONG time. I've also got some skirts that I need to take back to Kohls and Macys and I'm going to walk in, go straight to the returns desk, and walk back out. No looking at ANYTHING. Ugh.

This morning I only had time for 30 minutes of cardio and a little floor work, but I guess that's better than nothing, right?

Tonight TR is coming down and the packing adventure will continue. I'm SO over this... Double ugh!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, we'll watch for that wine on our next shopping trip. We usually buy a case of assorted wine so we get 10% off all of them. We just finished our Freak Show tonight.
It is amazing how many clothes we accumulate and I bet i wear 15% of what I have - I just keep pulling out the same things over and over. I am always cold at work so it's usually some kind of top then a cotton cardigan. Sometimes we just have to be brutal and thin out the herd. When you mentioned how stuffed the coat closet is now it made me think of our first pull trailer. The coat closet was designed for summer jacket not winter gear; it was a total close your eyes and shove to get our winter coats in there for star parties. That 26 foot trailer had pretty much no storage. Our 38 foot 5th wheel had a ton of storage.
30 minutes of cardio and floor work does count. Good job. Marty is going to add some bent knee dead lifts to my lifts when we get back from Nebraska. Speaking of which they are predicting another major storm / blizzard on Wednesday and Thursday. Oh noo!!!
Have fun packing tonight.
I got a 2% raise today. Woo hoo. I'll take it.
Take care.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Tuesday kids!

Curby, I'll take a 2% raise any day! Does that mean more bling in your future... ? :Up_to_something:

Last night I packed up three small boxes of books and some other random stuff. I was afraid TR wouldn't have enough to load the truck up, but by the time he got there there was plenty. This morning I pulled six flat plastic bins out from under the bed and put those in my car, along with some other stuff. I really hope those bins fit under TR's bed because was going to slide a big basket that I keep throw blankets in under there last week and it didn't clear the bottom rail.

We also took down several pieces of art and drilled out the screws and wall anchors, so I've got some repair work to do. I'm going up there tonight, then I'll have all of Thursday and Friday to pack and fix stuff. He's coming down with a trailer on Friday night to get the few furniture items I'm taking, and I'm trying to get someone set up on Saturday to move the furniture that my neighbor is taking up to her place. Moving is soooooo much work. And the killer is I have to do this all AGAIN when I find a place. ACK!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, I am swearing off spending money on myself for a while. I swear. :lol:
I hope the plastic bins fit underneath TR's bed okay. You are certainly cleaning things out quickly. And yes it does stink you'll have to move again after you find a place. Moving is such a chore.

Hectic and busy day at work. I did give one appraisal. It is so weird my boss wants to set in on them and of course he CANNOT keep his mouth shut. I have 4 more to go but with a blizzard moving in I may postpone them until next week. We could be icy and snowy by noon tomorrow. Maybe I'll be SICK. We are under a blizzard warning from noon tomorrow to 3 pm Thursday. I think Nebraska is getting the worst of it this time and sadly that is the way we are headed Friday.

Take care.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Wednesday kids!

Curby, you and me both on the no spending money thing! (As I sit here contemplating new furniture for an apartment I might rent, ha ha!) That's crazy about the weather... can't we just Be Done with winter by now?!

Last night I went up to TR's. We had dinner and he fell asleep on the couch -- poor guy was exhausted. I brought the flat containers in from my car (they did slide under the bed, thank god!) and a few other things I'd taken up there. Around 9 I was just DONE. TR and the little dog were dead asleep on the couch, so I left them there. Since he had the TV on I put my earplugs in and I did't even hear him come to bed, which apparently happened around 10. He said I was OUT. This morning I was tired driving in but I went to the gym and did 30 mints on the bike. It was all I could manage, LOL. Today I need to get a bunch of little stuff done at work... Ready, set, go!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, well some things are necessary to spend money on - furniture, earrings, sweaters. And yes, can't we be done with winter?
Sweet that your containers fit under the bed. What a relief. I bet both you and TR are exhausted from all this packing, moving and unpacking. Glad you both some a good night's sleep.

I woke up about 4 with a headache, sore throat and swollen tongue and lips. WTH? I'm guessing my headache is sinuses from this stupid storm. My sore throat - well I have one all the time. But I can't figure out what was up with my tongue and lips. I never really went back to sleep so I dialed in to work at 7, worked for 3 hours then said I am logging off. I am sure my boss was not happy with me but I felt pretty awful this morning. We have had snow most of the day but so far it is more slushy than anything. It is going to be ICY after it freezes tonight.
Marty watched me do my lifting and tweaked a few things but said I was 99% there.

I think I'll make soup for supper. More snow is expected tonight.

Laters,
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Thursday kids!

Curby, it sounds like you're having an allergic reaction to something -- did you eat anything you don't normally have? How are you today? And what's your weather situation?

So yesterday around 2:15 I was texting with my broker and he said, oh, BTW, the buyer and her contractor need to come in at 4:00. TODAY. I was like WHAT?! The place is an absolute disaster. I bolted home but there was really nothing I could do in terms of really cleaning up. My broker didn't even come -- I was there with the buyers and their contractor. PLUS they told me he'd know about them getting in for over a week and just told me about it two hours before?! When this transaction gets done I'm going to have a serious talk with this guy.

Anyway, after that I had a brief call with the people who contacted me about selling a unit in the building I want to be in, and I'm going to try and see that this weekend if our timing works out. Then I headed over to some friends who wanted me to take a look at their taxes. I fell into bed around 11 and I was OUT.

This morning I'm at my office, even though I had no intention of being here today (HELLO -- I'm packing up my damn HOUSE!) because I need to finish something that didn't get done due to bolting out of here early yesterday.

Alright, off to do that thing and then I can leave and go back to the mess. Ugh.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, I ate beef rice-a-roni 2 days in a row so I am wondering if it had chicken broth on it. I am better today. We had snow off and on today and cold temperatures. Marty took me to work. We've had about 8 inches of snow. Is this storm heading your way?
It definitely sounds like you need to have a serious talk with your broker after closing. That is pretty crappy.
I hope it works out for a unit in the place you like. Nice.
Rats you had to go in to the office today. I felt the same way. :lol:

The first hour or so at work I was thinking why did I come in today? I was pretty tired and coughing. A cup of cocoa perked me up though. I gave one of my employees their appraisal this morning. My boss took over most of it per usual. I did ask him later why he feels it necessary to set in on my appraisals and I heard the same song and dance I'd heard earlier. Sigh. I didn't want to fight with him about working from home yesterday. I worked online for 3 hours yesterday and couldn't figure out how to submit only 5 hours of vacation so just submitted 8. After I hit submit I noticed the spot where I could change the hours - but oh well, I'll get my 3 hours back sometime. It kind of irritated me he didn't kick it back for me to change it either. :wall:
Marty took me to work today and we stopped for supper on the way home. Very few dishes now. Sweet. Marty is debating flying to Omaha tomorrow or risking the roads being open. I am voting he fly but he is resisting.

Laters,
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Friday kids!

Curby, I don't think we're going to get an big residual weather from your storm. Yesterday morning though I was in my office early and I could HEAR the building moving from the wind. I could feel it too, but normally there is enough other residual noise (people talking, copiers going, etc.) that I can't actually hear it. I took a Dramamine... and regretted it all day. I was truly out of it, and when i come home in the early afternoon I took a nap I was so tired.

My best friend and I went to dinner at the Italian place around the corner since they are better stocked at this point than I am (they have actual DISHES and SILVERWARE, LOL). I did start the process of packing up the laundry room between my nap and dinner and I'm thinking (hoping!) it won't be as bad as I originally feared. Today my goal is to get the rest of the the stuff in this house in boxes so I can spend tomorrow and Sunday cleaning. When I leave on Sunday afternoon I want to be able to shut the door and Be Gone. I did get up early this morning (about 10 after 6) and made two trips to the dumpsters with trash. I figured my nosy neighbors would be up quiiiiiite yet. Stealth garbage runs! :lol:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!
Dee Jay, that is something about the wind shaking your building so much. My SIL worked at a building in Seattle like that. They'd probably be on their side our here. :lol:
Sorry the Dramamine made you sleepy. Dayquill drops my IQ about 100 points and doesn't keep me awake.
Wow that is something you can be out of your place by Sunday. You moved out quickly. I am sure you feel like it took forever though. It's nice having big dumpsters around. I don't miss construction on our street but do miss the big dumpsters. They are building behind us now though so hopefully Marty hauls a bunch of our stuff over there some early morning. You kind of feel like a thief in the night dumping stuff in the construction dumpsters.
Marty is safely in Omaha. He posted on FB he decided flying was the best option to get their rather than have white knuckles on the drifted / icy highways. I commented not to mention the butt clenching and cursing wife. :D He left about this morning figuring traffic would be bad and he'd get an anal probe at security since he bought his ticket yesterday. Everything went smoothly though.
I went back to bed for about an hour after he left then got dressed. I didn't go grocery shopping until after the school zone blinking lights would all be off. Ha! They called this afternoon saying our taxes were ready so I ran over and signed for those to be filed. Woo hoo - we get $214 back.
I've been reading most of the day and will probably rent a movie to watch and make popcorn for supper. Loving the thought of being off work for 3 days.

Have a fabulous weekend.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Saturday kids!

Curby, congrats on getting a refund -- I'm certainly not! And LOL on the idea of the buildings being on their sides. I really feel like that could happen here some days too.

Yesterday I pretty much cleaned out the laundry room, and I just finished that now (with the exception of mopping, which will be fast). I've still got stuff spread about, but the good news is everything I have left is out where I can see it (well, OK, the bathroom vanities still need to be cleaned out). TR is supposed to come down this afternoon to get the furniture items that are moving to his place, and then the cleaning will begin in earnest. I've both both bathrooms, the kitchen, and the floor. That won't happen until tomorrow though; I'll mop myself out. My goal is to have everything out the door tomorrow afternoon aside from the router and the base for the security system, and I can swing back and get those an time. Once I have a closing date I can start calling the utilities and getting those turned off. So many moving parts!

Alright, back to it!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!
Dee Jay, I'd rather break about even on taxes. It's nice to get a small refund because that way the government wasn't spending my money foolishly; I do that pretty well myself. :lol: Darn that you have to pay.
I am sure you feel like your buildings could topple in that wind; I was on the 11th floor of the dorm my first year in college and remember feeling it move in the wind. Of course beer made me brave. :D
You have moving out and cleaning down to a science; it's like you have done it many times. You won't know what to do for a few days after you close and don't have to pack or move anything.

I slept in until about 8 this morning. It was awesome. Marty is doing well at his competition and sending me videos. I am happy for him. He just sent me his video lifting 500.5 pounds. Wow! How many teddy bears is that?
I made mini meatloaves for lunch and froze all but the one I baked for myself. I made a box of potatoes (okay dried potatoes) au gratin and divided up most of it for lunches. Then I made a batch of cookies to freeze and did go down and do my lifting.
BTW, I may or may not have hit my head again but at least it wasn't as hard or in the same place. My Porsche bit me. It's probably mad at me for not getting it washed.

Take care.
Curby:cool2:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How exciting. Marty got 1st place. :appl:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Marty got first place and a gold medal. I had to run to Hobby Lobby and get some gold medals for the stuffed furbabies. :lol:

medals.jpeg

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy early Sunday kids!

Curby, that's awesome that Marty took first place! The bears and the rabbits look smashing in their gold medals; I'm sure he'll enjoy seeing that when he comes home!

Yesterday was a whirlwind. I worked all day... and yet there is still more to be done... :confused: TR came down and got the furniture that's moving to his place, plus a bunch of other stuff. I spent and ungodly amount of time cleaning out the master bathroom vanity, and there is still a lot of stuff strewn about on top, but I just couldn't do any more. Today the guys are supposed to come and take the remaining furniture to my neighbor's house. My goal was to be OUT out when I leave... but I'm not sure that's going to happen. I'm trying though! I've currently got a load of laundry in the washer (including what I'm going to wear today, ha ha) and I'll scrub the shower when I get out of it this morning, so that's the next order of business. Worn out... !!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, I hope you got every thing done and cleaned out so you are done with your place. I totally can see why you'd be worn out. It's time for a glass of wine and relaxing.
Marty was amused by the stuffed fur babies wearing medals. He is pretty excited. His next competition is local and in June. I guess his sister is coming to watch. I love giving her a hard time. I told her if we had a spare bedroom and a place big enough for 3 people we'd love to have her join us. Next thing I knew I got her travel notice.
I put ribs and BBQ sauce in the crock pot and baked potatoes for supper; it worked great I had it ready when Marty got here about 5. We had some strawberries and ice cream for dessert.
Not looking forward to going to work tomorrow. I saw an email from problem employee #1 that will surely mean spending way too much time in my boss's office tomorrow. Time to rip the bandage off and start writing people up. :wall:

Take care.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Monday kids!

Curby, yes, be careful who you extend an invitation to because some people WILL take you up on it, LOL!

I'm exhausted. Yesterday I got up at 5:30, did two loads of laundry, cleaned the master bathroom one final time, packed up really everything that was left (although I have to take one more car load with me because it wouldn't all fit yesterday), clean out the fridge and mop the floor. And then I'M DONE. DONE.

This morning I decided to skip working out because my back is kind of sore so I took a shower and got ready at TR's. That meant I got on the road about half an hour later than normal... and my commute took THREE HOURS door to door. I was miserable. Lesson learned: I guess even if I don't work out I need to leave early and just go take a shower and get ready at the gym because this three hour commute thing ain't gonna fly.

OK, off to get something done. Including looking for an apartment near the office!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, I know - that's the drawback to having a guest wing in our house. :lol:
Yay for being done. I bet you are exhausted; you have been busy, busy, busy. Relax for a day or two - or shop. Either would be fun.
A three hour commute does not sound fun. I'd have to stop at least once. I hope you find the perfect place near the office.

I gave 2 appraisals today. One was a decent score; the other one not so much. My boss left me hanging on that one too about why the scores got dropped. It was uncomfortable. Tomorrow morning is my final appraisal and it will be with my negative nellie. That should be a fun one. She apparently started a big fight with a co-worker on Friday when I was gone. Joy.

Marty is sore from lifting 500 pounds so he was lazy today. We went out for supper. I saw where you were having one of the latest snows in your area today. It's like you moved here.

Take care.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Tuesday kids!

Curby, I had sternly told myself NO SHOPPING EVER AGAIN after going through the process of moving and putting all my stuff away at TR's... and then this morning I thought of some things I want to get at Marshall's or TJ Maxx this weekend... :lol:

Yesterday I had planned on going back to my old place but I ended up just going to TR's instead. He made "pizza casserole" for dinner and we took some more stuff down into the basement and also moved the furniture around in the family room. I was really ready when I climbed into bed! I think I'm going to go and finish the cleaning and mopping tomorrow and then just come into my office on Thursday. I also need to make plans to get Billy Ray out of storage and arrange for his emissions test and oil change. Hopefully I can do all that on Friday.

I'm ankle deep already in the quarterly certifications... onward ho!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, I've got nothing to say about you thinking of things you want to buy at Marshalls or TJ Maxx. Remember it wasn't a year ago we bought new windows for the house, then a mattress, then all the house upgrades and each and every time I said I'm not going to spend any money on jewelry or toys. A ring, pendant, earrings and laptop later my weakness is showing. :lol:
You should be done and out of your place this week. :appl:Pizza casserole sounds pretty tasty. Pretty exciting to be springing Billy Ray from storage; it's almost summer time. Maybe. :D
Good luck with quarterly certifications.

I finished giving appraisals today. I plan on following up with a 5 minute my thoughts in the morning then move on. Marty was napping when I got home; I think he was passed out from all the food he ate today based on the number of dirty dishes I had to clean up. :(2

Take care.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Wednesday kids!

Curby, LOL on Marty and all the dirty dishes!

I ended up coming in today and I'm going to finish cleaning up the condo tomorrow. My plans this week keep getting mooshed around and I'm starting to get annoyed! I also can't get my car out of storage on Friday because the oil change appointment that I originally had, and then switched to next Friday, is now gone when I tried to switch it back. So many moving parts...

This morning I had an 8:30 call so I drove in early and got ready at the gym but didn't have time to work out. TR asked me if I felt like a homeless person going an taking a shower and getting ready at the gym. LOL. Well... kinda.

A unit came on the market yesterday in a building that I like but it faces west and I'm not sure that the low old building right beside it won't be torn down at some point and a big structure put in it's place, so the view would get totally blocked. Damn.

Alright, back to the quarterly certs...

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, I hate those weeks when nothing goes as planned. Hopefully you are completely out of your condo by tomorrow. Oh no that Billy Ray can't be sprung until next week.
LOL to feeling like a homeless person showering at the gym then going to work. I never liked going before work because I didn't want to shower at the gym. I'm more of a after work person for that.
Damn that your view might be blocked from that building. They are building places behind us now and I noticed the roof on the new one is going to block some of my horizon that way. Boo. Once the whole section fills in I'll be lucky to see any of the horizon. My eastern view has been long gone. Makes me wish we'd bought a place in the county with a few acres. Oh well.

Work was okay today. Marty left his wallet in my car so we met for lunch so I could give it to him. I parked at the edge of the parking lot in a spot all by myself and I was thinking I sure hope some a**hole doesn't park by my car. About then Marty pulled in to the spot by me and I got out of the car laughing. He asked what was so funny and I said well I figured some a**hole would park by me and they did. :lol: I crack myself up.

I did lift again tonight. It warms me up. NICE.

Laters,
Curby

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results