carat
color
clarity

Healthy Living Thread

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
86285D68-7F66-4A30-B2A4-AF72C670CD4D.jpeg
This little stinker came to live with us 10 years ago today. She went to visit her buddies Rowdy and Milo today all by herself. She’s getting kind of defiant in her old age!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Deegee, computer upgrades never go smoothly but i admit the new PC is lightning fast compared to the old one. It's smaller too so more room for teddy bears at my desk. I'm with you on having a sleepover at your house. Good night to go visit your mom. Has she had her knee surgery yet? I hope she is doing well. Happy 10 year anniversary to Lily. To cute she continues to visit the neighbors; she is branching out and sharing her love.
I do like the original pendant better as well. Brittany found a similar 1/2 carat version and I can get a G .46 carat Si ACA that won't break the bank. I don't want to regret my decision; you know always second guessing what i picked.

Here is the 1/2 carat pendant.

upload_2019-3-9_15-27-55.png

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Marcy-I like that 1/2 ct pendant. Very pretty! Would it be considered custom and not returnable? I always fret about buying things I can’t return due to being so darn indecisive! Moms surgery is scheduled for Monday. I’m a little worried it won’t happen, and it’s been scheduled since last April. Apparently they will check her thoroughly to make sure there are no skin infections or inflammations before doing surgery. Today she lost a toenail and said her toe was red and puffy. She’s been soaking it in epsom salt and slathering it with polysporin all day. If the surgery has to be rescheduled, I just pray it doesn’t take another year. Sweet Lily came into my life at a time I really needed her, and I didn’t even know it. I love that girl so much. I hope the upgrades go smoother at work next week!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Sunday kids!

Deegee, she's such a sweetie! Isn't it amazing how much our furry kids add to our lives?! I swear, I don't know why anyone wants human ones when they could go to the pound and get as many pups as they want, ha ha! Sadly no... no yellow drop earrings in my To Go pile. I don't know why I keep putting this off -- it's not like I don't have a camera and the willingness to take pics of my bling! I hope your mom's surgery goes as planned. Poor lady!

Curby, I got a new laptop at work last week and I kept putting off IT thinking, Oh No, because I just get used to something and then they're swapping it out for some new fancy gadget. We always get the most recent iphones the instant they hit the market and I hate it. This time though, I think my life actually improved! It seems to run faster than my old one and I can turn it on in the morning from my regular keyboard whereas my old one I had to futz around with the laptop itself and then "transfer" it to the two screens on my desk.

Yesterday I did my body pump class and then took a client to see a few things. He wanted to go to lunch after... and if your client wants to eat You Eat. So even though I was having a big Indian food dinner just four hours later, I had waffles and corned beef hash. It was delish... but I did NOT need it!

My friend and I had a great time catching up last night. She lives in the highrise of the complex where I used to have my townhouse. Such a sweet person and super smart, but she works wayyyy too much. I have never known her to go on a date in all the years we've been friends, and she and her cat live a solitary existence. She seems perfectly happy though so I guess I should not poke my nose into it, but I'd love to find someone I could set her up with because she's a total catch! Pretty, sweet, just a great person.

Anyway, today I'm going to a barre chisel class and then I'll head north to TR's... assuming there is anything left of the house after last night's festivities, LOL.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids! Happy Sunday.

Deegee, I am with you on custom work; I always view it like gambling - I am not investing anymore than I am willing to lose. The pendant would be custom and costs $450. I will confirm my diamond is up gradable though - a good thing to clarify.
I hope your mom is okay to go ahead with her surgery tomorrow; I am sure the doctors will access her toe. Such dumb luck that happens now. Wishing her a speedy recovery.
I am so glad Lily brought you so much love and joy. She is a cutie.

Dee Jay, bling liquidation sales are kind of a pain to get posted. When I was teaching I'd take a group shot and email it out on campus swap and it was all usually gone that week. I miss that.
Apple upgrades do seem to go smoother these days. The last iPad I bought (last fall) was up and running in minutes. My iPhone X seemed painless too. Windows never works that well.
Glad you had a nice time catching up with your friend last night. She sounds like a great person.

Marty has been cooking with his new instapot. That steam and high pressure looks like an accident waiting to happen with me so I'll stick to the old fashioned methods of cooking.

There are blizzard warnings out for Wednesday. Phooey.
Have a great day.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Monday kids1

Curby, the new instapots remind me of the pressure cookers of my childhood. I remember my grandmother approaching the thing with trepidation because she was afraid if she wasn't careful the lid would shoot upward the blow a hole in the roof or something, LOL.

Yesterday I did my class and then headed north. TR got the basement pretty much cleaned up, but there is water coming in at one corner of his foundation and the carpet is wet down there. He did some landscaping that was supposed to prevent that a year or so ago but it looks like he's going to have to revisit that process this summer. Ugh.

I didn't work out this morning since I've done it five days in a row now, but I've got training starting at 9:30 and going all through the day. Please god... let this come to an end at some point!!! I also have a consultant coming in next week to review our compliance program so I'll be getting things in order for him. It is a lot of work but it will pay off in the end because I think some of it will feed into my annual review. You know My Annual Review. The Bane Of My Existence, LOL.

OK, off to find some more coffee and get ready for my first contestant!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, I remember my grandmothers using pressure cookers and always weary of the lid blowing off. I don't recall my mother ever using them. Some way, Some how - I'd hurt myself.
Ugh to TR having water problem in the basement. Our old house had a couple of leaks around window wells. The first one was a small window but when the built the house by ours it on higher ground than ours and everything ran down in to our window; it flooded our basement pretty bad during some heavy rains. It sounded like a babbling brook in the basement when we got home from work.
The other leak was a crack in the foundation that seeped when we had a lot of rain. It took a few times but sealing the crack finally worked.
I hope you made it through training today; that makes for a long day. You'll be a superstar on your annual review.

So I've decided there is no point saving myself a few hundred dollars on my pendant so I am asking Brittany to check these 3 diamonds out tomorrow. I am leaning towards the E but asked for a side by side video of them. Ooh, a new bling project. Opinions welcome on the diamonds.

https://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/compare/?idnos=4027989,3765680,4089711

Work continued to be March Maddening and I wanted to have a Gordon Ramsey outburst but I kept it under my breathe.
They are predicting a big blizzard on Wednesday. Joy.

Take care.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Tuesday kids!

Curby, I think you're wise to just get what you really want with the pendant. Not that it's my place to spend your money, but in the past when I've skimped I've always regretted it. Oh no for more snow! We're supposed to get some rain, but at least it's warming up a little.

Yesterday I said the exact same thing five times to five separate people in training. I was hoping to be done this week, but I think there are few people who will go into next week.

The drive to TR's last night was surprisingly good... but the drive in this morning was heavy. I think now I know what my construction hell is going to be this year; they are doing something south of the loop and it slows things down starting literally at O'Hare. Fabulous... I did get in early enough to do 40 mins of cardio though, so that's not too bad. Tonight TR is likely coming this way, depending on how late a meeting he has goes on. I want to run to Kohl's and get a new black skirt. In my rabid closet cleaning a few months ago I think I got rid of my favorite one. Oops.

Alright, off to be productive!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids! Happy Tuesday!

Dee Jay, I agree if I skimp on something I want; I will always regret it. I just feel bad since we spent so stinking much money on our house this last year with new windows last summer and our recent upgrades. It was worth it though. I can't take it with me.
Rats that training may go in to next week. Hopefully you'll be done with training then.
Ugh to have construction starting up on your trip in from TR's. Don't you hate that when you throw out something you decide later you still want it?
Nice you got in some cardio this morning.

It was gorgeous here today. Near 60. I dropped our taxes off; the CPA seemed very non committal about having our taxes done by April 15. she said; no big deal we can file an extension. I didn't know if we owe and they file an extension we have to pay interest and a fee. Marty said I should go pick up our stuff and take it to H&R Block. I know you won't agree with that, Dee Jay.
I got a video of the 3 diamonds I linked last night; Brittany is recommending F 0.504 because she said it throws off some amazing flashes of color in spot lighting. She said all 3 were icy white with great sparkle. I had my heart set on the E 0.534 because that was the size and color of my first AGSO diamond but Brittany hasn't steered me wrong before. Sweet.

We went out to supper. i ordered a 16 oz steak and brought most of it home - 3 lunches out of the leftovers.
The Blizzard is still coming. Joy.

Take care.
Marcy

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Marcy-I agree, get the one you want or you’ll always second guess your purchase. They’re all ACA’s, so you can’t go wrong with any of the three. I feel guilty about all the money we have been spending. My sister makes little digs at me (about my house,my car, my jewelry, my shoes, my phone...whatever) every time I see her. But after she dissed my car repeatedly yesterday while we were in it, I thought... we both work, we have no kids, we give plenty to charity and Matt’s youth group, and our only debt is our house payment. I need to not care what anyone thinks!

Dee*Jay-oh no for a leaky basement! The water tables are too high here and my house is practically built into the hillside, so we don’t have a basement. The basements were stinky in the houses we looked at with them.

Mom ended up having her surgery yesterday, and she was released today. They started light physical therapy pretty much when she got out of recovery yesterday and even had her walking on stairs today. I couldn’t believe how alert and spunky she was yesterday when she got back in her room. The nurses said she was spunky, and I told them she works circles around all of us! After work tomorrow, I’m going to KY to relieve my sister and stay a few days with mom. Cross your fingers that she’s a good patient for me. She’s pretty darn stubborn. Have a great day tomorrow!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Wednesday kids!

Curby, you're right that if you file and extension and owe you will have to pay on top of that, but honestly it's probably not a lot so I'd go that route rather than going to H&R. Buy you already knew I was going to say that! :cheeky:

Deegee, that's great that your mom is up and about and so spunky! I'm sure she'll be a good patient for you! I have an odd sense of smell and certain things don't register with me. Sewer gas for instance has to be super potent for me to even notice it, and basements and attics I sometimes notice and sometimes don't even when other people call smell stuff.

Well this morning was a miserable drive... It was raining like a mo fo for most of it, and then I hit the area where I was afraid it was going to be problematic... and it was. Then, somehow, I completely missed the exit I was going to take and had to got clear into the loop and around to get back to the place where I park. WTF. That only left me half an hour to work out so I did 20 hard minutes on the bike and 10 minutes of arm weights and floor stuff. I guess it's better than nothing.

I just looked at my calendar and I've got five people today. Ugh.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids! It's a total blizzard here today. :wavey:

Deegee, you are so right about it doesn't matter what anybody else thinks. We have a mortgage payment and 2 car payments so I shouldn't feel bad about buying something I really want. That is too bad your sister makes comments like that; I've got one of those too.
I did decide to get the E diamond. The video she linked for me of the 3 diamonds made up my decision for me. It had a f, e, f and the f I was going to get looked warm upside down and the other f did not. Plus I could see brown tones in it from the top. For an additional $160 I got a slightly larger diamond and a higher color grade. I'll link the video; it's on YouTube so I think I can link it.
That is great new your mom is doing so well. I am sure she'll enjoy your help and company this weekend.

Dee Jay, I knew you'd say that about H&R Block. I'll try to be patient. Thanks.
That may not be a bad thing that certain smells don't register with you. Marty had one of those DNA tests run and there is a gene that enables you to smell asparagus in urine. Um really, that's important to include in a DNA test? :lol:
Sorry you had a miserable drive and missed your turn. Phooey. I hope training went well.

It was raining when we got up so Marty took me too work. Turns out I should have stayed home. It became total ice and white out conditions before 10 but he was unable to come get me until noon. He told me be prepared to some butt clenching on the way home because you can't see anything at times. He wasn't kidding. His windshield cracked right down the middle between the cold outside and high defrost running inside. Ugh. I have no desire to go to work tomorrow.

Here is the YouTube video of those 3 diamonds. The f on the left looks more like a g to me; or maybe my mind is just seeing it because I wanted the E. The f on the right doesn't show that yellow / brown tone to me.

Take care.
Curby Gladtobehome

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
upload_2019-3-13_14-14-3.png

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
47BB5289-80E9-4E75-ACFE-CD903730268C.jpeg

We have 13” of snow now. Here is our front porch.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Thursday kids!

Curby, holy sh!t about the snow, and double holy sh!t about Marty's windshield!!! That's crazy! I think your pendant is going to be gorgeous! When will it be done?

This morning it was so warm that I walked to work in my gym clothes with my light coat unbuttoned. I think we're going to have a bit rain storm though and I just saw a lightening flash to the north.

I did 55 mins of cardio rather than an hour so I wouldn't be cutting it too close for my first meeting and of course it got rescheduled to 3 pm. Damn.

I'm currently stalking something on ebay that I have wanted for a while now. This comes on the heels of me deciding to be fiscally responsible, and I certainly don't NEED this thing. Ugh. What to do...

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My attempt at willpower lasted about four hours. :lol:

Seven band Cartier trinity with the current (not old) logo in my size. I HAD to!!! Will be here next week-ish.

s-l1600.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, the blizzard was crazy. Colorado still hasn't clear some of the highways today. I see where Nebraska and Iowa are having flooding from it. They are calling it a bomb cyclone. They always have to give things a dramatic name these days.
What a fabulous ring you got; I love it. I have nothing to say about being fiscally responsible. Speaking of which my pendant is scheduled to ship March 28. :lol:
Darn that you cut your cardio short only to have your first meeting moved to a later time.

I worked from home today. The main roads around town were okay but side streets are really drifted over. I have been reading between logging in to work. Such an exciting day. I did drop my laptop on the floor and the space bar isn't working quite right. Phooey. I also scheduled the windshield replacement for the pickup on Monday.

Here is the snow at my sister's house, north of here.
Curby

upload_2019-3-14_19-44-10.png

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Friday kids!

Curby, if that's what the snow looks like at the GARAGE how are they getting out of the HOUSE? Just waking out a second floor window on snowshoes?! According to Fed Ex my ring should be here on the 25th. I didn't think about this until right now but I wonder if it will require signature... If so I will have it rerouted to my office. I really hope I love it and that the fit is perfect because the sizing on these rolling rings is sometimes a bit of a mystery to me.

Last night I walked home from work and even though the temp was allegedly warmer than the morning it certainly didn't feel like it. Plus it was super windy by then. Who knows what today will bring! I'm going to the gym for an 8 am class and then I'll head to a closing in the loop. After that I'll drop off the paperwork at my real estate office and go up north. I think tomorrow I'm going to an auction with TR. I'll be the one in the corner on a bag chair with a big book, LOL.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So you gals will love this...

There is a BP by the highway at TR's that I always get gas. I've noticed lately that the pumps are crazy crazy slow. Today I pulled in and set the pump to go automatically and got back in my car because the wind is cold. I was playing on my phone but keeping an eye on the numbers so I would have an idea when it was almost done. Well the thing got to 17 gallons... and my car only holds about 15 total... :confused: So I get out and and there is gas pouring down the side of my car and puddling on the concrete!!! I stopped the pump and went inside and the kid behind the counter was like, "Oh yeah, that's been happening today. Some other guy earlier go a $90 charge before he realized there was a problem." I asked for a token to go through the car wash and he said the car wash there hasn't worked for months. Uhhhhhh.... O.... K..... I was so stunned by his nonchalant attitude that I didn't even ask for a refund! So I grabbed a roll of paper towels and wiped off the side of my car and drove across the street to another gas station that has a car wash.

Really?!?

And WTF?!?

And REALLY?!?

ARGH!!!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!!

Dee Jay, that is a bunch of crap about the gas station. That's the kind of thing I'd find their website and complain to their customer service. I rarely do that but sometimes I just get that agitated.
Hopefully you can track your package and see if it requires a signature. Marty's last iPad Pro didn't require a signature but one of this adapters or cords did. Strange.
I keep seeing pictures of the drifts around here. Kind of unreal. My neighbor has easily a 5 foot drift on his front yard. Our drift is about 4 feet. I think the 2 of our houses have the highest drifts on the block.

Work today seemed like Monday. The main roads were clear but the street to get in to our neighborhood has some serious drifts. I have no idea what we are doing tomorrow.
My MacBook Pro has been having problems with keys duplicating, not responding and the shift for caps doesn't work well. Marty keeps saying if you want a new laptop get one. This one is 3 years old in November and is still covered by Apple Care. I have a massive problem with sending it off someplace though.

Take care. Have a great weekend.
Curby

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Sunday Kids! I hope you are having a great weekend.
Not much going on with us. My sister and BIL from Colorado came up to visit today. One of my nephew's and wife met us all for dinner; then we came back to our place for brownies and ice cream. It was fun seeing everyone.
They are saying another Bomb Cyclone might arrive on March 25-26. Joy.
Take care.
Curby

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

I begrudgingly adapted to returning to work today.

I had Marty test my laptop tonight. It worked fine for him. I had him bring up his laptop and I liked the keyboard and touch bar so I just ordered a new laptop. Best Buy had $400 off for today's deal so Bam! It's on it's way and should arrive Wednesday. Then I'll maybe get it fixed (if it's covered under Apple Care) then maybe try to sell it. Or I can also send it to Apple to get an offer. I am rather agitated it is working so awful. Grr. Marty hits the keys harder than I do; but it didn't work this poorly when I first bought it.

Have a fabulous day.
Curby

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
84BD8900-94D8-4526-9ACB-C3458F8D64BE.jpeg

Marcy-first off, that snow is ridiculous. You need to get rid of it! We’ve had unseasonably warm temps, in the high 70’s. Today it was back in the 40’s, but I will not complain. I’m going to take the snowman off the front door because I don’t want winter to think I’m inviting it back or anything. Too bad about your laptop, but I’m sure you won’t mind a new one!

Dee*Jay-I’d be pretty ticked about the gas over running. Sounds like the person who works there is a real winner! A friend of mine always parked her car at a park-n-ride beside a gas station. One evening, she discovered her car was on empty, so she went to the gas station next door. As she started pumping gas, it was pouring out from under her car. Some scumbag had punctured the gas tank and stolen the gas. Would you believe, the WV DEP charged her a fee for the mess?

Mom is doing pretty well so far after her surgery. She’s been doing her exercises and keeping moving. My aunt was staying with her this week, so I came home. Today my aunt collapsed and was rushed to the hospital, and was admitted. They’re running tests and we don’t know what’s going on. Her daughter is on her way from Tennessee, and my sister is staying with mom. What an unexpected turn of events! I hope she will be okay.

While I was at mom’s last week, the hardwood floor was installed in the bedroom. I’m loving it! I can’t get a good picture of the room because of the shape. Above is a pic looking in from the hall,and it cuts off the right side of the room. The rug is 10 x 14, so our toes don’t touch a cold floor first thing out of bed! I’d rather have darker and more modern furniture in there, but that set was the first expensive handmade furniture we bought 20 years ago, and that stuff is built to last. It’s not going anywhere! And like the entire rest of my house, my bedroom needs things on the walls. Have a great Tuesday, and please send good vibes to my momma and auntie!

Last edited:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Deegee, your floor and bedroom look fabulous.
I am so sorry to hear about your aunt; I hope they figure out what is going on and get her on the mend. I am glad your mom is doing okay and doing her exercises. My sister who had both knees replaced last year fell this weekend and hit her knee; so far it's just bruised and seems to be okay.
That is pretty rotten about someone poking a hole in your friend's gas tank. A friend of mine knew a lady that commuted everyday with some other people for work; leaving their cars at Home Depot. She came back one day to find all of her wheels missing off her Audi.
Yes, I will enjoy having a laptop that the space bar actually works. I am smacking my keys pretty hard right now and it still misses and I keep getting extra w and r and e.

Ha Ha. Marty just got a text from our credit card confirming my laptop purchase. He bought a plane ticket today and some Nespresso.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Tuesday kids!

Sorry for being MIA -- I've been a bit crazed...

Curby, I rerouted the ring to a local Fed Ex location because it does require a signature. Hopefully it will be delivered early today and I can get it on my way back to the office when I run an errand a lunch. I'll post a pic as soon as I get it!

Deegee, your new floors look great and I really love the furniture too! Well built furniture does LAST... which is a blessing but also a curse when you want something new, LOL.

So... my place is under contract! The inspection is tomorrow and I pray there are no issues!!! The closing is short -- I need to find a place to live in 34 days! I went a looked at some things over the weekend but I will likely end up at TR's for a while. It's good that I have that option, but I hope it doesn't go on too long...

I've got a consultant in this week so I'm pretty swamped, but I'll come back later and fill you all in some more on The Adventure of The Dee!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, i hope the ring has arrived and fits perfectly. I am anxious to see pictures.
Woo hoo that your place is under contract. That is a short time to find a new place. Good luck with that. As you say though you can at least stay at TR's while you look.

I had a busy day at work; I don't know if stress and hunched over some paperwork and typing a lot caused pain in my back and neck but I am all hunched over tonight. I took some Advil and did go do a few presses. Marty did most of the dishes. What a nice guy.

Take care.
Curby

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Dee*Jay-that’s awesome you’re already under contract! I hope everything goes smoothly. I’m excited to see your new ring! I haven’t seen a 7 band ring.

Marcy-that would be a nightmare to find all your tires gone. Wow! At work a few years ago, somebody came through our parking lot and cut off the registration stickers from license plates. That was crappy, but not as bad as tires being stolen. I hope your new laptop comes quickly!

Still no diagnosis for my aunt, and she’s still in the hospital. More tests for tomorrow, but they’re leaning towards diverticulitis and dehydration. I’m planning to head to KY to stay with mom tomorrow for a few days. She tells us she is fine by herself because lots of people have been checking on her, but my sisters and I feel better with someone with her at night. At least for the first few weeks. I took a sleeping pill a few hours ago and was hoping it would knock me out. I don’t think I’ve slept in 2 nights! Matt is congested, so it’s either very loud snoring or he can’t sleep and there’s lots of tossing & turning and loud sighing. If tonight isn’t better, I’m moving down the hall. Oooh... and I made it across the street to pick up my rings today. I sure have missed my emerald ring. I’m happy it’s in one piece again!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Wednesday kids!

Curby, yowch on the back and neck pain! My left hand goes numb and I get a pain in my shoulder and I can't figure out if it's because I rest my elbow on my desk when I mouse or because of the rowing machine at the gym. Between the two of us we're falling apart!

Deegee, even though I had the ring rerouted to a Fed Ex location, of course they tried to deliver it to my damn house yesterday! Hopefully it will come today and I can zip over and get it because the location is a few blocks from my office.

I'm so nervous about the inspection today! Hopefully all goes well and they still love it... Ack. Stressed!

I went to see three places last night after work. Each one was worse than the last. 33 days and counting... At some point I'm going to have to give in and commit to living at TR's. I'm giving it another week or so before I make that mental leap though!!!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Thursday kids!

My ring came yesterday! I really like it and I owe you gals a pic. Honestly, I could have gone with a 50 instead of a 51, but I own it now so it is what it is!

The inspection was yesterday and I'm just hoping to get good news today because lots of contracts get broken over inspection issues... UGH. Please sprinkle some fairy dust my way if you have any to spare!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Deegee, I am sorry to hear they don't know what is going on with your aunt yet.
That is really crappy about losing registration stickers. That reminds me I think the pickup is overdo. I'd best check on that.
I think it is a good idea to stay with your mom for the first few weeks after her surgery. I hope you and Matt had a peaceful night sleep. Woo hoo for getting your emerald ring back. My earrings should be here by now.

Dee Jay, sending mega inspection dust your way. I am anxious to see pictures of your ring. There are days I certainly feel like I'm falling apart and can't believe what causes aches and pains anymore.

Not much new here. We went out for supper last night then went shopping at Sams Club. That's always a pricey shopping trip but my hall closet is stocked with paper products and baggies.
My laptop should be arriving soon.

Take care.
Curby

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results