shape
carat
color
clarity

Healthier Lifestyle Thread 8th June till 14th June

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy new week
35.gif

Just kicking us off quickly this week as it has been a very busy morning, I will try to do better next week!

Keep going folks!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning everyone!
35.gif

Lorelei, it has been a crazy, busy week around here too. That''s what keeps us sane and focused.

Have a great and healthy day.
36.gif

Marcy

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Hello everyone and wishing you a good week!

Some positive news - the gym found my chart..
But on the downside, alot of the measurements on the new one I had done up the other day, when we thought the first was lost, are really different..
and not in a way that makes any sense!. I only had a quick look, but for example ~10cm off of my bust!?
33.gif
not possible, lol...It looked like I had slimmed down in the waist and some other areas, but now I have no idea which chart to trust...They even had my height different by 3cm
20.gif
*sigh*
I have gone though from 71.7kg to 70, so thats cool.
I agreed to do the whole lot again in another week or so with the trainer who did the first one, so hopefully they''ll get it right this time and I can start identifying my progress.

Sorry about the mini-vent guys, it was just frustrating!

I started the week well with my circuit at the gym including half hour cardio - I tried a new machine today, the "tread climber" - that thing is good! 10mins = over 115cals
36.gif

I than rode my bike for ~2.2miles. I wish I were a jogging person - it''d be nice to do more exercise outdoors.

On the w''end, I rewarded myself with some new clothes in the sales - and was happy to find I have gone from a medium size back to a small in my favourite label of clothing, so that felt good
5.gif

Cal. control is fine - I just wish I didn''t have such vices for wine and sweets - I''m sure the weight would drop off if I could refrain!

Okay, that''s it from me for now, have a great week everyone!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good Morning Friends!! Yesterday Hubby and I went bike riding and it was so windy so going down hill we had to pedal because the wind was working against us. We only biked for 45 mins; then I mowed the lawn and raked leaves. My friend came over yesterday and we went for a 45 min walk (3 miles) and we were treated to one of most beautiful sunsets
emhot.gif

I need to turn something in today so I have to jet. Hope everyone has a great Day!!!!! Hope it is beautiful where you are!

Morning Marcy and Lorelei!

AJ great job on the workouts and glad they found the chart.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
arjunajane- congrats on the loss!
skippy- I know what you mean, that extra resistance of the wind makes a pretty nice workout huh!

Everyone
35.gif
have a great week!

This weekend was great. Ran my long run, thought I turned my ankle, as it rolled after running for several miles. Took me a good while checking it out to make sure it was okay. Just goes to show, always pay attention to your footing!
9.gif
My calf/side of my achilies are tight, so the roll might have pulled a comple of the other ligs/muscles so I didnt run this AM. I did go swimming for a couple hours this weekend. Was really nice. I like swimming with my DH - esp when there is no one else there. Cuz man, my swimming gear really isn''t that flattering... not like the suits I wear just for lounging and sunbathing. But I digress. My eats were good too. DH and I had a nice assortment of fruits and veggies... and for dinner last night we had chicken lettuce tacos! YUM! (essentially a lettuce wrap, everything you''d put into a taco, but you use a huge sheet of lettuce for the shell instead of the 120 calorie tortilla... YUM!)

"Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day. " Jim Rohn

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Popping in quickly to say hi, and thanks everyone for the warm welcome back last week. Things are crazy here! I am headed out of town so probably won''t be around this week, but will be trying to stay on track! Hope everyone has a great week.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hello everyone. I cannot stop eating. Also I tried a Oreo McFlurry for the first time last night
18.gif
38.gif
Not good if I want to fit into my new jeans. Haha. Going to Zumba tonight.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
happy new week everyone! Found out that I have to take the year off college today to resit my exam so have been in a bad mood for the day! I went to the gym and did my normal monday night thing-an hour of work-out, an hour of spin and an hour of step. Feel so much better after it. Am really loving the gym at the moment.

Lorelei-thanks for kicking off the week!!

Morning Marcy-we definitely all seem to be so busy the past week!

AJ-way to go!! You're doing brilliantly. That's frustrating about the chart but well done on the weight loss.

Skippy-yay for all the exercise and the beautiful sunset!!

tlh-glad you had a good weekend! Your chicken lettuce tacos sound delicious!

Hi Miscka!

Tacori-mmmm I love McFlurries-I'd say the oreo one is amazing!

Talk to you all tomorrow!

laurenfischer5

Shiny_Rock
I was supposed to weigh yesterday but I didn''t get a chance to. (I don''t have a scale at my house so I usually go to my parents house to do it) To be completely honest I am kind of scared to weigh. I have no reason to be because I''ve done really good this last week. I know I haven''t gained any, but I''m scared I haven''t lost any. This is what normally happens when I get to the two week mark and it always ends in me giving up and quiting (Don''t worry I''m not quitting this time!
2.gif
)

Overall my biggest fear is hitting a plateau where I can''t loose any more weight no matter what I do and thats a little discouraging to think about. I know it''s completely crazy because I''ve only been doing this for 2 weeks and tons of people have done it before. I''m just really impatient. I know...I put on the weight slowly and thats how I''m going to loose it...Over many weeks.... I just need to be patient, keep doing what I''m doing, and trust that eventually I will get to my goal...

Thanks for listening guy
1.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hi everyone.

35.gif
Marty will be home in 4 days.I am so excited.

I took all of the cookies in to work today so everyone obliged me by eating them so I won’t be tempted anymore.

For breakfast I had some toast and strawberries.Mid morning break was cheerios. Lunch was a PB sandwich, bay lays and 1 cookie.Mid afternoon break was a 100 cal snack and for supper I met a friend and had one glass of wine and ½ of a hamburger with a few fries.

Marty sent me an email saying he finally found good Chinese food.It’s in the restaurant in his hotel.LOL.

Arjunajane.I am glad to hear they found your file but that is too bad the numbers are all messed up.Can you take your measurements at home too?Woo hoo for the scale going down and you buying smaller sized clothes.

Skippy, I bet riding your bikes in to the wind was a workout.The walk with your friend sounds like you had an amazing view.I need to go pick up our yard after all the leaves knocked down from hail but it needs to stop raining first.

Tlh, I am glad you ankle is okay.That is scary.I hate to hear you might have pulled a muscle in your leg though.I hope all is well.Chicken tacos sound great.

Miscka, it’s tough to eat right on the road but I found eating half of everything and trying to be reasonable works for me.Have fun and good luck.

Bee, I am so sorry to hear you have to take off a year from school.Will they let you just make up the one exam or do they make you do everything again?Hugs to you.I am glad the gym helped you feel better.

Tacori, rats for finding it hard to stop eating.I haven’t tried a McFlurry yet.I went to DQ Saturday to get a small dish of soft serve.I stood in line for 15 – 20 minutes, got up to the counter to order and order a small brownie batter blizzard.Every bite of it was divine.At least I cut down on calories for supper that day.

Lauren, plateaus are good things.When I stopped losing weight I was losing inches so take your measurements too.Slow and steady wins the race so keep doing what you are doing and you’ll be fine.

Have a great evening!

Marcy

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey......It was a typically long Monday. I woke up earlier than normal (not sure why) so I just got going and was at my desk before 8 AM. I did have to leave before 6 as I had a chiropractor''s appointment. My leg hurt today, but not the kind of extreme pain I''ve been experiencing for the last couple months. Afterwards, I met Charlie for sushi, then we stopped off at Sbucks for a cup of coffee. I''ve been doing work since I got home. Tomorrow''a a gym night right after work.

Thanks for opening the thread as usual Lorelei. I hope all''s good with you.

Marcy, it''s funny that Marty found good chinese food at the hotel. When we were in Hong Kong (still can''t believe it was back in 1985 - and some of you were only in diapers I''m betting) we found great chinese food, but way off the beaten path that most tourists kept to. In fact one restaurant we went to (twice as I remember) was one in which the owners didn''t even speak english, but the food, oh my......it was so authentic and fantastic. I''m not even sure exactly what we ate as the menu was not in english either. I clucked like a chicken to convey we wanted something with chicken and I mooed like a cow to indicate beef. They laughed at us, but it worked. It was the kind of place most tourists wouldn''t have found. I do remember it so distinctly.........I''m glad he''ll be home in just 4 days. It''s a killer trip coming home from Hong Kong. He''ll go backward in time as he''ll cross the International Date Line. I remember it took a long time to readjust to east coast time.

Feel free to vent anytime arjunajane!!

You go miss wind in your face bike riding, lawn mowing, leaf raking, followed by a 45 minute walk, Skippy!!!! Yay for a beautiful sunset!!

I''m sorry you turned your ankle tlh. I hope you''re feeling OK.........

Safe travels Miscka........

Oreo McFlurry Tacori??!! Sounds good though..........

bee* I''m so sorry you have to take the year off. Isnt'' there a way to avoid having to take a whole year off? Anyway, hugs in a big way to you. At least you have your wedding to look forward to.

Say after me lauren........"The Scale Is An Evil Monster!!" I used to be a slave to our scale, but now I weight myself very rarely and just use how my clothes fit to guage how I''m doing.

OK.....it''s late and I need to shut down and wind down so I get some sleep. I''ll try to check in tomorrow night after my workout..........

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Rod, glad to hear your leg isn’t hurting as much.I hope it continues to improve.I had to laugh about you doing chicken and cow noises to order your Chinese food.That is great.I am sure Marty will be beat for a few days when he gets home.He has to leave for Arizona next Monday.Poor guy is not going to have any idea where he is or what time zone he’s in for awhile.I know he’ll be happy to be home though even if it’s just for a few days.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Back from a 2 mile jog and 1 mile walk. This is my first time jogging in the evening; it is kind of hot out.
3.gif
I got my allergy shots at noon; I had not been for awhile so it was good that I went. Hubby and I ate beans, turkey and an egg for dinner which was yummy but different. I had no clue what to make and that came to mind which was super easy. I had a big salad at lunch so I got my greens in early today. For dessert I had cut up a peach with some fresh raspberries and yogurt.
3.gif

Oh I forgot to mention I still have 1 lb to lose to get to goal; I am glad i didn't gain at least and I feel great and I am wearing smaller clothes so I am SUPER duper happy about that!!!!
9.gif

Have a fabulous Monday evening!!!!
41.gif

TLH ~ yay for a long run!!! Hope your ankles is okay.
12.gif
Yay for a weekend eating healthy and your swim ; how fun and great exercise!!!

MISCKA ~ have a great trip!!!

TACORI ~ I totally have days like that; hope tomorrow is better. WOOOOO for Zumba; sounds like a blast! You are so good with your workouts!

BEE ~ aw, hugs honey; I am sorry. Glad you got a great workout in; you are super woman with those workouts!!! I am missing Trevor but I did go visit him this weekend!

LAUREN ~ you did great losing 6 lbs so far; slow and steady wins the race! keep up the great work; I bet you lost.

MARCY ~ sounds like fun out where Marty is; I wish I was out there!!! YUM to strawberries!!! Yikes to hail! is it warm out there?

ROD ~ oh honey I am so sorry about the leg. huge hugs. mmm sushi!!! hehe to the mooooooooooo and cluck cluck.
hen.gif
I want to someday go to Asia; it looks so beautiful.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Skippy, glad you have a nice walk and jog tonight. Enjoy the warm weather. We are pretty chilly here. It was 37 when I left for work today and it was 42 at lunch. At least tonight when I came home it was 57. I wore a winter sweater today. Yay for a supper easy supper. The strawberries are great this time of year and the ones I''ve been buying are huge.
18.gif

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Hello everyone!!!

I had my first personal training session with The Trainer yesterday. I''m totally NOT sore today, so I told him he needs to seriously kick my butt on Weds when I see him next. He asked for my resting heart rate, it''s 68 BPM. I''m hoping to get it closer to 50 in a few months.

Tonight was a rearranged girls night. We''re starting a DIY wine school. We had a lesson planning dinner and 2 bottles among 3 of us.

Marcy, Yay, so glad Marty will be home soon.

Tacoi, you can indulge in Oreo milkshakes, but just remember, that''s one more hou r after gym with you have...

Miscka, Welcome back!!! We''re here to encourage you on your process!!!

TLH: Awesome with the run. Glad you didn''t hurt yourself with the turned ankle. My sis has that problem I should tell her to do calf raises the add strength there.

Arun, Bummer about the goofy measurements, but awesome about the training sessions. I"m sure you''re going to see some real progress.

Skip great about the run and walks you''ve squeezed in. When''s the race again? Sis wants to do a half marathon, so Ithink I might train with her.

Bee, sorry to hear about your exam but I''m glad you were able to blow off steam @ the gym.

Rod, mmmm... sushi. Now that the weather''s warm we definitely do sushi more often. I''m starting to get a hankering now... Sorry to hear the leg''s still a pain but glad to hear it''s doing better.

Lauren, Try to think of plateaus as something you''re supposed to cross. It takes as long as it takes to cross, just don''t loose your momentum. Find somethign else to use as your measuring stick.

ficklefaye

Brilliant_Rock
hello, everyone! i just discovered this part of ps
3.gif

i''m also trying to live a healthier lifestyle, i''m not trying to lose weight but lately i''ve been feeling very sluggish, i went to zumba for the first time in a very long time and i''m hoping to keep going to the gym this week, you all sound so motivating
1.gif

have a great week!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
quick post as I''m flying out the door. Just going to the gym now to do an hour of spin and an hour of tone and then we''re meeting our priest to go through the wedding stuff. Yay! So excited! I''ll be back later and will do a longer post. Have a good tuesday!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Thankyou everyone for your comments on my loss and the annoying gym chart!
Marcy, I do need to purchase a scale and a tape measure, neither of which I own currently, so I can start
keeping track myself.

Do you guys buy the fancy scales that give body fat %, water etc, and are they expensive? If you do own them, do you think they''re worth it to purchase?

Even though I probably shouldn''t have, I felt like doing more today - I did a 5 mile ride (took the bike on my errands instead of the car - yay), plus my gym circuit. I toned down the cardio to 25mins instead of 45 though.
I''m gonna take a break tomorrow and do what I should be - exam study!
40.gif

Tacori, I can relate - I''m not sure if my metabolism is changing or what, but the last couple days I''ve been hungry the whole time! But I''ve tried to make a concerted effort to just snack on some nuts or an apple..
I think I will need to start doing the "small 5 meals a day" thing, if my appetite stays this way!
Did anyone else find this when they started exercise?

Keep up the good week guys

35.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
tacori- the shake sounds good. I also find that one "treat" a week really helps keep me motivated on a diet/lifestyle - and makes things a lot easier to maintain. My favorite cheat is a hot fudge sundae on the $1 menu from Mcdonalds w/o the nuts. Only 300 calories - and really hits the spot. YUM!
18.gif
I hope you had funin Zumba!

bee*- that is so disappointing about school. But, I''m glad that you found a positive way to decompress! Your workouts AMAZE me. Have fun w/ your wedding stuff today!

Lauren - I hope you get over your 2 week hump. Me personally I find I like to weigh myself every morning. No, I don''t expect to lose weight from one day to the next, but I get REALLY in tune w/ my body that way. I do it every day, at the same time, and in the same attire... NAKED. I''m in tune w/ natural fluctuations due to too much sodium, or water loss due to dehydration. I also find that by having a daily ritual, I can see where I am actually gaining weight, and put a stop to it early. I think purchasing a scale would be a good investment into your diet plan, because that way you are getting consistant numbers and won''t be discouraged if you happen to weigh yourself later in the day and think you should be down 5 pounds, and areweigh in down 0. In the course of a day, my weight can fluctuate several pounds, down a couple pounds after a workout, and up a couple after drinking and eating a large meal. HOWEVER this is not my weight... so I''d never get an accurate assessment, if that makes sense. I really wish you the best- and I like your positive attitude!

marcy- YAY! 4 more days! I am glad he found someplace to eat that he likes, and glad that you blessed your coworkers with your temptation!!

Rod- I am sorry your pain is back, but it is good that it is not as intense. I hope your workout is a success!

skippy- WAY TO GO on your workout! I love running, walking, just being outdoors. And your eats sound good too. Just one more pound to go. Sometimes when I get down to the final pound I say I have 5 more to go... a mental thing.. something about that LAST POUND just seems scary, you know? Plus when I say I have 5 more, it helps me to keep up my healthy livin''.
9.gif

lliang_chi- I''m glad your trainer was taking his time to find a baseline. Sometimes they need to understand your abilities before they push you to the limits. They need to find those limits. I can''t wait til he wipes the floor with you, and you get all BUFF and SCULPTED! The wine school sounds neat too!

ficklefaye - have fun in zumba!

arjunajane - Yeah, I have a scale, tape meaure, body fat thing... they can be expensive but don''t haev to be. The body fat thing I have stores the body fat % of 3 people, and is pretty cool. But you have to measure in the exact same places, otherwise the readings can be off. I think they are worth it... but I pretty much have every gadget workout related. My favorite is the HR moniter. I find the most success w/ that one. Your workout is awesome, love that you rode the bike to the gym!!!

So I took yesterday off and ran today. I thought it would be enough time to let my leg heal up. Nope. The ankle itself is fine. So I thought I was all good. Nope. The pain runs parallel to my achilles tendon on the outside of the leg at the base of the calf muscle, and is most likely a strain. I''m irritated, but it is my fault. I should have paid attention to the fact that the sidewalk/ runner''s path disappeared under my feet and had a huge ditch in its place. Though I never really watch my feet and wouldnt expect the road to disappear. GRR. I was able to run this morning, so I''m thinking it is only a strain.
I''m not sure if I low grade sprained the ligs in my leg, or perhaps strained my a muscles. Because I was able to run, though at a slower pace this morning, makes me want to rule out a high ankle injury, though that is where the pain in. I''ll do RICE and give it a few days. I hate to "let my pain guide me" because unless I have broken skin/blisters, I can push through just about any pain. I''m the girl that will run through shin splints and end up with a stress fracture.
14.gif
So I might take a couple days off. I''m looking for bruising, or swelling, and I don''t notice any, but it is sore to the touch... so I''m just trying to figure out my body. I have a race on Sunday, so I might rest up, so I can run it and not be sidelined due to injury. My eats were good. Had a nice salad with fresh veggies. YUM! Today I''m excited because we''re making shrimp tacos.

Everyone, I hope your Tuesday is Terrific!
35.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
So there was a sub at Zumba and what a difference! It sucked. My friend and I hated her style and routines. But I did break a sweat so I guess that is the goal. Going to Zumba again tonight. I hope my normal teacher is back!

I noticed a t-shirt I have had/been wearing for awhile used to fit pretty tight and it was loose yesterday!
36.gif
I really thought I would see changes earlier than I did but I am not looking a gift horse in the mouth now! Just goes to show sometimes it really DOES take TIME. I have been working out since Feb 1st and am just noticing differences. I cannot remember how much weight I have lost but I am guessing around 7 lbs. Obviously I have gained muscle so who knows how much fat I lost. Slow and steady wins the race friends.
2.gif

bee, it was AMAZING! Hopefully my will power can keep me away. Sorry about school. That is awesome you can have some release at the gym. It is a healthy stress relief.

Lauren, I avoid the scale. I used to be obsessed and then would get depressed with any gain. I would never weigh myself more than once a week unless you know you will not beat yourself up if you gain an ounce. Don''t be discouraged. I have lost a little over 50 lbs and it has taken me a LONG time. My daughter is 19 months so just goes to show you that it is a slow process. But if you stick with it you will have success!

marcy, yay to Marty coming home! I am in a big believer in absent making the heart grow fonder. Don''t try the McFlurry b/c it is too good. I used to get the brownie earthquake sundaes and I still remember how yummy it was.

Rod, glad your leg isn''t in extreme pain. Hope it is 100% soon!

skippy, one 1 lb away is AWSOME! You should be so proud! I may be good with workouts but I slip up with food all the time.

lliang, that is a good point of remembering when I eat something bad to acknowledge how long I have to workout to burn it. It was so good though! Hope your trainer kicks your butt tomorrow.

fickle, yay for Zumba! You can do it!

arjuna, I got so hungry when I started working out. Then it leveled out. But lately...I don''t know what is going on. I am thinking of food a lot more lately. I need to work on that.

tlh, their sundaes ARE good. They are a good size too. You are a good girl if you stick to one treat a week! Sorry about your leg. Hope it feels better soon.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Super quickie here! Yesterday I did 65 mins on the dreadmill, 2 sets of arms and 100 bridges. Today just 65 mins on the hampster wheel. Tomorrow... who knows!
3.gif

And I''ve decided that my life gets broken into two kinds of days: Ones where I start out at over 125 lbs and ones that I start out under 125 lbs. Trust me, they are fundamentally different days!

OK, off to the dentist to have my temporary crown replaced with a permanent one. Later gators!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Another fly-by, sorry!

I am really proud of myself because I''ve done some really tough yoga (for me), and I''ve been hiking 3 of the last 4 days and I''ve been walking for at least a half hour a day too!

I''ve also cut out the Diet Dew again. I cut it out a few months ago and then decided that I could limit myself to 1-2 a day. With my blood sugar being so messed up I started googling everything I could. Apparently some people metabolize aspartame as sugar and it can still increase your glucose levels. Since I was back up to 6-8 sodas a day, I figured I should cut it out completely and see what would happen. I gave myself 3 days to be off the dew and I am. If only that will-power would work for getting on a treadmill, turning down ice cream, etc... LOL!

well, I gotta go for now. I''ll have a yard full of kids expecting to go down to the creek or canal pretty quick!

Have a great tomorrow!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
So I got measured about 3 months ago for my BM''s dress. For laughs I measured myself today. I lost 1.5" in my waist and 2" on my hips.
36.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/9/2009 4:37:07 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
So I got measured about 3 months ago for my BM''s dress. For laughs I measured myself today. I lost 1.5'' in my waist and 2'' on my hips.
36.gif
Thats brilliant Tac!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Had a mega workout in the water today--and hour running and did half the deep water class/gig with some other ladies....I am starving now I guess I haven''t eaten enough today.

Everyone sound like they are getting out and eating well--keep well!
35.gif

cheers--Sharon

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Hi everyone!!!

Had an interview today and it went REALLY WELL!!! I'm hoping for some PS dust to blow this way to keep it going. I actually knew one of the people who interviewed me from a company I worked at 2 companies ago. Hoping it goes well. The place seems REALLY great and the people (so far) are awesome.

FickleFaye, welcome welcome!!! Alright for the Zumba. Tacori Ering goes to Zumba quite regularly. I definitely find working out helps me stay uppy and energetic.

Bee, how was your wedding stuff? I'm so impressed with your awesome workouts!!

Arjuna, I'm not a scale watcher but I can see the benefits of having one. Just make sure you don't beat yourself up too much if your weight fluctuates, that's what our bodies do.

TLH, I sure hope I'll get buff and sculpted. That'd ROCK! Right now I'm just looking for some serious floor wiping so I feel like I"m getting my money's worth. I'm PAYING him to cause me pain.... Ha ha. Sorry your ankle is still bugging you. But RICE should help and it sounds like you didn't do anything *too* bad. I'm kinda like you and am all for just powering through something, but it might not be the best thing. You should definitely rest before your race.

Tacori, Awesome with the better fitting clothes!! I'm hoping to get that effect in a few weeks too. I agree it does take time and it seems like it's FOREVER!!!!

Dee, hope the dentist visit went OK. You workout sounds pretty good. Here's to more good days than bad.

I missed some replies so...

Marcy, I do know what you mean by be careful what you wish for, but I'm hoping to get kicked into shape before the my wedding and I'm running outta time! :) Hope Marty makes it back okay.

Shiny, awesome with the hikes and yoga. How's the wrist?

Tacori (again) woo hoo on the inch(es) loss!

Canuk, awesome work outs! I need to get inspired to hit the pool again. Unfortunately I"m not yet but it might have something to do with it being 58F and raining right now....

~Lisa

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a joke last night was! I didn''t realize it until class tonight (with the normal teacher) when I was tired after 15 mins which is how I felt after the hour last night.

Lor, thanks friend! I don''t normally measure myself but obviously I had to for the BM dress. Then today I was like...hmmmm....I wonder. I was quite proud. But I am a work in progress and am not at my goal yet.

Marcy, I wouldn''t be able to resist those treats either!

lliang, I would have NEVER guessed it would be so hard to get rid of this darn baby weight. For me it is! AND I even BFed for the first 6.5 months. To be fair the first 40 lbs came off pretty easy. The last 15...stubborn. Even though I am only 2-3 lbs over my pre baby weight my body is totally different. In a really scary way. Haha. Good luck tomorrow!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I am off to the treadmill shortly.Maybe it will warm me up.

Lisa, good luck and mega PS dust coming your way.How soon is your wedding?I am sure you’ve told us before but I don’t remember.Marty sent me an email today saying he had only one more sunrise before he is on his way home.I have 2 more till he gets here.When he travels in the states I can call him anytime I wish; this has been difficult on me and my eating habits have certainly suffered.

Tacori, glad to hear your normal teacher was there today and gave you a great workout.

Speaking of which – I am off to the treadmill.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I feel like I have not done anything productive today; I did book our family vacation rental house in CO which was a pain getting the right amount of rooms on a certain day and getting that squared away, etc. I did not workout today, oh well, I needed a day off. Tomorrow I am going to get up early and jog because it is suppose to be overcast, yay!

I ate healthy, banana w/natural PB, raspberries w/yogurt, cheese stick, turkey and avocado on whole grain bread w/sprouts. Egg whites for breakfast with canadian ham, a big salad today and a handful of almonds.

Tomorrow I need to turn in my BIL and my form for our 5k Run!!!! Yay, it happens the end of this month. Oh I met up with some PS ladies from my town and I posted a few pics in hangout for fun.

Have a great evening all!!!!

MARCY ~ it has been pretty cool here. yum to homemade cinnamon rolls, that is my weakness! hehe Yay for your treadmill workout! Woo!!!

LISA ~ I bet you are in uber shape so your trainer needs to take it up a notch; awesome girl!!!! Yay for girls night!! Yay for a half marathon; you will do great!!!! Mine is the end of June; I hope I am not the slowest, eeek! hehe sending you TRUCKLOADS of dust!!!

FIKLEFAYE ~ welcome!!! Yay for zumba; Tacori does zumba too and loves it! Glad you joined us.

BEE ~ yay for spin and tone; wooo hooo!!!!

AJ ~ yay for the weight loss!!!

TLH ~ I ate in my calorie range but for some reason didn''t lose? I do think I finally lost that 1 but I want to make sure officially at my WW weigh in. hehe Thanks! You are always so encouraging!!!! I am sorry about your ankle, that is smart you are going to rest it. I will cross my fingers and toes it is better by the race!!! take care.

TACORI ~ yay for smaller clothes and ZUMBA!!!! yay yay friend!!

DEEJAY ~ you are tiny, woo for all your runs!!!

SS ~ awesome on giving up the diet dew and your hikes! Hikes are killer and awesome for the booty; yay for yoga!

SHARON ~ great job on the water workout; wow, that sounds great~!!!!! go eat! hehe

ROD ~ hope your leg is feeling better today. I guess we are going to St. Augustine, boo, I wish we were going to Tampa!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results