shape
carat
color
clarity

Healthier Lifestyle Thread 3rd Nov till 9th Nov

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MM, I hope you get to do netball training tomorrow.

Skippy, yes Marty is a sweetie. Your husband sounds like a sweetie too.
36.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey kids -- I''m BAAAAAACK! Running around like a crazy woman, so no long post, but I''ll give the full run down tomorrow. Missed you guys A LOT!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/9/2008 8:33:50 PM
Author: Dee*Jay
Hey kids -- I''m BAAAAAACK! Running around like a crazy woman, so no long post, but I''ll give the full run down tomorrow. Missed you guys A LOT!
Yippeeee, can''t wait to see your pictures DeeJay
36.gif
Welcome back!!!!

Marcy, thanks friend!

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey there..........What a spectacular day in Tampa. The weather just couldn''t have been any better if it tried. It was sunny (of course), without a single cloud in the sky. The temp hit about 76, with like zero percent humidity. Perfect, just doesn''t describe it well enough. I sat on the terrace and had my coffee, scone and bowl of fresh fruit and read the paper for a long time this morning. Charlie had to leave early for work. Lunch was a simple turkey bagel sandwich from Panera, followed by a nice cup of coffee at Sbucks under the oak. I hit the gym around 3 PM and it was tough starting out. My legs are really sore from yesterday''s probably too long run for the first run in a few months. I should have just run a mile and then moved up to a 3 mile run the next time, but at least I was able to run that distance with little difficulty. Anyway, I wound up working on my legs to get them less sore, which did help, but I''m not sure my 30 intense minutes on the elliptical at the end was the wisest. My legs are sore all over again. Tomorrow''s a day off from the gym, so I''m sure I''ll be fine by Tuesday night when I go to the gym next. I baked a chicken for dinner, with steamed brocolli and fresh silver queen corn. We had a couple pieces of dark chocolae for desert. That was my day and it was a good one.........

I''m glad all your jewelry purchases went well for you Marcy!! I had to laugh at you telling Marty all he needed to do was put your jewelery box under the tree. I''m betting Santa will do a bit more than that for sure. Snow?? Oh my. It makes me feel guilty for going on about our spectactular day in Florida........Well, maybe just a bit guilty! Oh and I''m with Lorelei on your hair. I think a "bob" would look fantastic on you!

There''s nothing wrong iwth a nice lazy day Merry!

Hi Apple! I''m sorry you haven''t been able to workout lately. I''m sure you''ll get back in the swing of things soon and your pants will fit just fine.

Oh how fun Skippy. Test driving Bimmer''s huh?? I can so totally see your sweet face behind the wheel of a BMW! Maybe when the time comes, you''ll find a way to get one!! And Yay for a 65 minute walk, even in the cold. Brrrrrrrrr.

Oh Kimberly, you''ve surely had more than your share of colds since you started teaching. I hope you''re feeling better soon. One might think that one day soon you''ll have been exposed to all the cold strains out there and you won''t get any more for a loong time to come.

Zoe, you both have to remain positive. It''s such a difficult time out there and your husband is in mighty fine company. The first we think when we get laid off is we did something wrong and why didn''t they want to keep us. He can''t feel that way. So many really good have been cut lately. The best thing he can do is create a daily schedule and stick with it. When I was laid off, I got up a decent time and worked on job hunting till 11 AM. Then I had lunch and went out for coffee at Sbucks to have a nice break. I''d then come home and do some more jub hunting till around 3 PM, at which point I shut the job hunt down for the day and went to the gym for a good long workout. By keeping a regular routine and schedule, I was able to avoid feeling sorry for myself and I managed to do some good things for my body along the way. Anyway, I''m thinking about both of you and knowyou''ll get through this.

Welcome home DeeJay. We''re all looking forward to hearing all about your trip. Oh and yes, WE WANT PICS!

OK.....that''s a wrap. I hope you all had a very nice weekend and the week is a good one for you.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

DeeJay, I am glad you are BAAAAAAACK!I am looking forward to some pictures from your trip.

Skippy, you are welcome my friend.

Rod, your weather sounds perfect no worries about telling us about your beautiful weather – I can enjoy it through cyberspace.Your dinner sounds delightful as well.I hope your legs feel better tomorrow.I am definitely leaning towards a bob for a haircut.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results