shape
carat
color
clarity

Healthier Lifestyle Thread 22nd Sept till 28th Sept

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy new week all!

I was thinking back on my recent progress and shuddering to think of the miserable 'diets' I used to live on and what a horrible existence it was....
6.gif
One of the most helpful ' rules' I have followed is to never let myself get too hungry. I used to starve myself trying to be ' good' and then get so hungry that I used to overeat, it was a really depressing cycle. I used to equate hunger with being good and then suffering and then deserving weight loss, which was so silly, but I was a product of my times I suppose by growing up being influenced by the explosion of fad diets - I think I tried most of them!
32.gif

But these days I am wiser, I eat regularly and try to fuel my body properly by eating more protein and wholegrains, and also eating smaller and more frequent meals. In this way keeping on track has been much easier and gone are the days where I used to be so weak and tired and grumpy as I had no petrol in my tank!

So try to plan ahead by keeping something in your purse which you can have if you can't get a healthy meal, at home things like cottage cheese, lean meat, hardboiled eggs, oatmeal are all good staples which you can whip up quickly, especially for our busy Moms! But above all if you start to feel hungry eat something and concentrate on what you are feeling, whether it is hunger or appetite, you will soon learn the difference. Sometimes what we perceive as hunger is actually thirst, so make sure you aim to drink 2 litres of water a day as that can be very helpful with fat burning and keeping you feeling full.

Have a great week
35.gif

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Lorelei - fantastic opener!!!
I was the same way for a while, especially starting the South Beach Diet. I now know to not let myself get hungry, and to go ahead and just monitor caloric intake and wasted carbs.
I wanted to update you guys. I''m down to 118 which makes me happy but still want to lose about 6 more lbs. I did kickboxing this morning and have been doing biggest loser cardio with a friend of mine at least twice a week to compliment my morning workouts. I am also learning to cook some more varied meals!! More to come on that....

appletini

Ideal_Rock
everyone...life is starting to get back to normal. While we in Mexico for our "hurrication" the power came back on at our house, and I am back to work today. No cable/internet at home but thats okay with me. Planning to walk/jog when I get home today and do that tomorrow night too.

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Lorelei, fantastic opener (as always!). That is a really important principle to learn. Another binge trigger I used to have was being discouraged with not losing as much as fast as I want. I need results to stay on track. I remember so clearly a few years back being on WW and being completely compulsive about it and not losing very much. I was so upset I ate a CRAZY amount of food. These days I try to remind myself that it is a slow process.

Not much going on here. My little puppy (whom I am COMPLETELY obsessed with
3.gif
) is getting a little bit chubby! So I am going to work on walking more with him, which should help us both. He is a chihuahua, and doesn''t need as much walking as a bigger breed, but I need to remember that he still needs some!

Skippy, I am bummed you couldn''t find the Krinkle Sticks. Maybe its for the best, since they are completely addicting! Thanks for the glutenfree website! I appreciate it
9.gif
Your nephew sounds too cute.

Rod I love your descriptions of your Sundays. It sounds like a fabulous routine to me! I love sushi also, and ate it *twice* this weekend! I can kind of have it on my diet, there is a little sugar in the rice but I overlook it, because dang it I am hungry! I also can''t have anything with the spicy mayo and have to use Ponzu sauce instead of soy. But I still LOVE it! Do you have a favorite?

Haven, I am so sorry about your parents. I am sure that was very hard news, coming so soon after your own (gorgeous!) wedding. I am the child of divorced parents, and I just want you to know you are in my thoughts and I am here for you! Hugs! I am also an emotional eater, love on your new puppy when you get sad! I find my puppy to be incredibly soothing when I am upset. As far as snacks go, I love popcorn and the Krinkle Sticks I mentioned from Whole Foods. I also really like apples as a snack, or carrots and hummus. You are lucky not to have a sweet tooth!

Hope everyone has a great week!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have this quick story to tell so people don't get caught up in the numbers!!!! I knew these 2 people one was 130lbs and was 115lbs, same height but one looked leaner, and that was the person who weighed 130 lbs because she worked out and lifted weights. Both wore the about the same size, the one that was 115lbs wore one size bigger. Just something to think about if you get too caught up in losing a couple of lbs.

Okay, well I will probably do a few weights and do some yard-work today; tonight we are going out to eat with my parents and sister, nephew and BIL. Hope everyone has a great day!!!
35.gif

Lorelei, awesome opener!!!!!

Dragonfly, woooo hoooo for your weight loss, awesome!!!!

Apple, glad you have the power back on and had a vacation!

Miscka, sorry, you and I were posting at the same time! hehe Where were the krinkle sticks next to? The chips? I looked in the chip aisle, I guess I should ask next time I am there but my WF is always nutty so it is hard to find someone free. Oh glad that site was helpful!

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Good morning guys. Taking a quick break from cleaning to check in. Hope everyone is doing well. I am trying to eat really well this week. Adam is out of town, so that usually makes it easier to eat healthy. I will be going on a long walk tonight when the sun starts to go down. Everyone have a great day!

Lorelei, great way to kick off the week!

Dragonfly, don''t waste away, you are super tiny!

Appletini, glad thing are somewhat back to normal.

Miscka, yes I agree it is hard that it is a slow process. I want fast results, but have to keep in mind the way to truly keep it off is through steady loss.

Skippy, thanks for the story...I am going to go lift weights now
1.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Skippy - your old avatar is back!
1.gif
Fun fun.

So... yeah. Taking a "break" from the dieting was apparantly NOT a good idea, LOL. I ate way, way too much over the weekend. Meh. Well- I''m back on it today and determined!!!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lorelei, what a great opener! Thank you. I definitely need to keep that in mind while I''m at work all day. I''ll go the entire day without eating and then all I want to do is pig out. Bad.

I want to start this week of right. I''m going to do some cardio with the puppy tonight, we''ll probably rollerblade for 45 minutes, and then take a long walk. My arms are still sore from working out on Friday, so I''m hoping I''ll feel up to lifting tomorrow.

Does anyone else find that when you take better care of yourself food and exercise-wise, you take better care of the rest of you too? As in, when I''m exercising and eating healthy, I also keep my nails well manicured, and tend to do my hair more in the morning, that sort of thing. Am I crazy, here? It''s like, when things are good they''re really good, and when things are bad, I let it all go to hell.

dragonfly--Are you taking a kickboxing class? Using a video? I used to be an actual kickboxer and martial artist, and I''ve been itching to get back into it, but I don''t want to fight anymore, just do the cardio.

Miscka--Thank you for your kind words. (And to everyone else, too!) It is extremely difficult and I think I''m going through the same kind of grieving I would go through if a loved one died, so it''s tough. I love your snack suggestions, thank you.
When I read that you had a puppy I was going to say that dogs are the best workout buddies, but yours is a tad bit too tiny to keep up with you for very long, I''m sure! My pit bull drags me all around the neighborhood on my rollerblades, she''s the most energetic workout buddy I''ve ever had!

Skippy--You are so right about the muscle mass/pay no mind to the numbers issue. Thank you for reminding us, it will help assuage my disappointment with the numbers on my scale.

geckodani--I ate too much this weekend too, I hear ya!

panda08

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone!
35.gif

Oh boy, I was down for the count the last several days and I just read through all of the posts! I'm about 90% recovered from my cold, thank goodness. Unfortunately, I had another lost weekend when it came to diet and exercise because I was in Vegas with my family. Too much good stuff. I need to stay away from Vegas for awhile to recover. But we had a nice time together and I think my parents really loved that we celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary with them. I also had a chance to visit with a friend who lives out there. We caught up over manicures and pedicures and she was kind enough to treat me to the pampering
1.gif

I need to get back on the wagon. My honey and I are going to Hawaii for Thanksgiving with my family and I have 9 weeks to make a decent dent so I won't be ashamed to appear in public in a swimsuit! I'm meeting my trainer tonight. Work isn't crazy (knocking on wood) and so I'll have a chance to put in some extra time at the gym for some cardio.

Hi Lorelei! Thanks, as always, for the great opener and for the reminder to fuel up!

Dragonfly, congrats on hitting 118!

Glad to hear that life is getting back to normal, Apple.

Miscka, LOL! I'm trying to picture a chubby chihuahua! Have you posted a pic of your new pup?

Hi Skippy! Thanks for the reminder that the number on the scale is not everything. I personally loathe the scale and generally measure how I'm doing by how my clothes are fitting. Hope you have a nice dinner with your family this evening!

Hi Steph! Enjoy your walk later!

Geckodani, you and me both girlfriend on overeating this weekend. I've contemplated the break as well but who am I kidding?!? All I needed was to step into a dressing room this weekend with a pair of shorts to see that now is NOT the time to take a break. Glad to see you back!

Hope everyone's having a good day!

ETA: Hi Haven, we were posting at the same time. I'm sorry to hear the news about your folks. I hope you're hanging in there. I completely agree with you about taking better care of yourself when you're eating right and regularly exercising. I've been on a downhill slide the past six months and with each passing month, I've been getting frumpier and frumpier. I can't remember the last time I did my hair, I put on a minimal amount of makeup and only for work, and I'm living in anything that's elastic-waisted. So sad, so sad. I need to break out of that funk...

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Skippy-yes they are in the chip aisle, but in my WF they are near the "non-traditional" chips. The bag is blue and silvery stripes.

gecko-good for you for being determined! We all mess up, its getting back on track that counts.

Haven, Rhett is too tiny for much, but he looooves to run! He is a fast sprinter, and when we go to the dog park we chase each other around
9.gif
Today at lunch we went for a walk, nice and short but it was hot and I got a little sweaty! Hopefully he did too, haha!

Panda-He has long hair, so its hard to *see* his chub, but I can feel it! Hahah! And you talked me into a pic
3.gif

rhett from website.jpg

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's been so long since I've checked in. To be honest, I got a tad down because I went a few weeks without noticing any difference in my weight, and we began to eat out more often as well. Even if I ate healthy choices when going out to eat, I still didn't like how it felt (spending more money, etc.). I had sort of fallen off the wagon and I needed a break. My husband is such an enabler when it comes to food. He ALWAYS wants to go out or order out. One of our favorite things to do is go out for dinner and a movie on the weekends. It's hard to be good all the time in those situations, and there are only so many salads I can eat before it begins to feel like I'm choking down that lettuce.

But I think I'm back on track and I'm beginning to feel a little better. To be honest, I don't feel 100% on board like I used to, but at least I'm tracking what I'm eating again and I'm still trying to stick to my 1600 calories per day (60% carb, 10 fat [no more than 7% from sat. fat], 30% protein). I'm still going to the gym for my sessions with my trainer, and now that the pools are open again, I can get back into swimming. The good news is that I didn't gain anything -- I just wasn't losing.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi all, I had plans to workout but we went out to dinner with my family and got home too late to workout, oh well, there is always tomorrow!
28.gif

Nothing too exciting going on here except I am gearing up for my FIL to come into town so I probably won't be on ps much but I will be thinking of you all and cheering you on!!! Hope everyone has a wonderful evening and Hugs to all!!!!
35.gif

Steph, hope you have a wonderful nice long walk; I just love walks, they feel great!! I totally think you need to have a cupcake business!!! You rock! Ugh, I need to lift more weights, that story keeps me going or I would never lift weights. hehe

Geckodani, yip, it is back, thank you honey! Glad you are back!!!!

Haven it is great to see you; I love that avatar, so cute! Thanks, I need the reminder too w/numbers because I get discouranged. Sending you a hug and glad you are working out and going rollerblading w/the pup!!

Panda, I love love love Hawaii; please pack me in your bags, sweetie!!! Hope your week gets easier! I am glad you are part of this thread; hoping you get some workouts in!!!

Miscka, oh, thanks good to know! I will be on the look out. hehe Yay for all the weight you lost!

Zoe, wooo hooo you can do it!!!! Yay for swimming!

Marcy and Rod, sending you a hug and hoping you 2 are well!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone. I hope you had a great day. I looked forward to getting done with class on campus tonight because I brought home a white cupcake last night (not frosted) to have when I got home today. I had it with a little bit of slow churned ice cream and loved every bite of it. Yummy!
Kathy, I am glad you had an uneventful weekend. Congratulations for getting out there and running too. I like the new foundation I picked up yesterday. I didn’t put it on very well with the brush but I am sure I’ll get better with practice.
Skippy, traveling makes eating healthy difficult. I hope you had fun at dinner with the family tonight. You are so right about not totally focusing on the numbers on the scale. If you FIL is coming that must mean the balloon festival is soon and a trip to the VLA? FUN!
Muse, I am glad you can fix your hip with exercise.
Lorelei, thank you for reminding me of all the fad diets I’ve tried. There certainly isn’t a magic diet that cures all. I find eating small meals all day long works great for me. If I do get too hungry I do overeat which makes me miserable since I don’t eat that much at once anymore.
Dragonfly, congratulations on reaching 118 pounds.
Appletini, I am glad you have power again.
Miscka, I find slow and steady works best but it can be frustrating. I am glad you are enjoying Rhett, he is adorable.
Steph, Marty is out of town this week too and I hope to lose a pound this week.
Geckodani, no worries about the weekend. You are back on track today and that is what matters.
Haven, I definitely agree that taking better care of yourself leads to a desire in related areas like your hair, nails, clothes and makeup. When I wore size 5X clothes I was clean but that’s about all I can say. I didn’t do my nails, my hair or wear makeup. I wore baggy clothes. Now I am very concerned about my appearance and try to look as good as I can.
Panda, I am glad you had a marvelous time in Vegas. You’ll look great in a bathing suit in Hawaii!
Zoe, what I do when I eat out is either try to find ahead of time what food I can eat at restaurant or cut everything I get in half as soon as I get it trying to watch my portions.
Well, I have papers to grade. Take care.
Marcy

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey.....Just a super quick update. It''s after 11 PM and we just got home from spending a delightful evening with DeeJay and Bill. Sushi was great! Froyo was great! Company was great! And even though it had rained later this afternoon and into the early evening, it was dry enough after FroYo that we were able to sit under the oak and have coffee together. I did take some pics, but it''s just too late to post them. I''ll do my best to post them tomorrow night after I get home from the gym.

OK......Rod has to get to bed now. Will post again tomorrow!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Greetings! I had 1.5 walks yesterday. I went for a 30 min walk when I got home, had planned to walk/jog but the weather was nice, and after being gone for a few days I wanted to really take in the neighborhood and see if anything had changed...not much still tons of debris on the curb waiting for the city to pick it up. Our cable/internet is out at home, and according to our provider when I called "it will come back when it comes back" no ETA. Later last night we went to my BFFs house so DH could use their internet to do some things for work (he''s an IT manager and they currently are working out of a local hotel b/c the office doesn''t have power). So while he was doing his thing, she and I took her dog for a walk around her neighborhood but not a long one.

Today I am planning to go to yoga during lunch and then do my walk/jog when I get home.

A random side note I had bought a large sack of potatoes last week b/c its a semi non-perishable and I don''t like canned goods if I can help it. So we are having potatoes as our side with dinner last everynight. Last night I sliced two of the potatoes into rounds coated with some canola oil, S&P, and tony chacherie''s and roasted them along side the pork tenderloin, quite tasty....I think I''ll do either baked or mashed tonight.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Right... with the getting on track... right.... Meh. Found out a coworker''s mom has breast cancer yesterday and proceeded to go into emotional eating mode (I have quite the family history with cancer and it set me off).

But.... the new pants I bought last freaking week are tight. So - I have my calculator with me, I''m back on Core, I''ve already counted my non-core cheese from my omelete this morning and I am going to brain DH over the head if he doesn''t start helping me. The man prefers me chubby, which is great for my self esteem- but I don''t like me chubby. Meh.

Haven- I agree with you. When I''m taking care of myself, I take care of ALL of myself.
1.gif

Panda -Vegas is just death to behaving, LOL. Totally jealous though - I love Vegas!

Miscka - OMG cute puppy! WANT! LOL

Appletini - Mmmmmm. Potatoes....
2.gif

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Hi everyone
35.gif

I had a pretty good week. My back was still sore from the accident so I couldn''t do my workout DVD but I did eat better and I lost 3lbs! I''m very excited about that. My back is feeling much better so I am going to get back into the DVD.

I also wanted to mention how well my younger brother is doing and he is my inspiration! He was always overweight, even as a child. He got accepted into college but for the Spring term so he was going to be at home doing nothing from May through January. My mom was very clear with him. She told him he is to find a job, take at least one class in community college, and she didn''t want to find him sleeping all day and up all night. LOL

Anyway, he listened to her and got himself a job and is taking two classes. But aside from that, he''s also waking up early every day and jogging
6.gif
. He does 4 miles every morning. I saw him this weekend and he looks fabulous. He''s already lost 30lbs!! If he can do it, I can do it
16.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Hi All,

This week started off busy between work and babysitting. I''m tutoring this afternoon after work. I haven''t been sleeping so working out was on the back burner yesterday and probably will be again today. I''ll pick it up again tomorrow. Maybe J and i will walk tonight after dinner.

Skip, since I started biking and lifting weighs I''ve put on a few pounds and I was very upset...J keeps telling me I''m building muscle. Thanks for reaffirming that sentiment in your post.

Zoe, sorry you were frustrated. Take care of yourself and remember that little changes add up, so if you felt you were trying to change too much at once back up a bit and be nice to yourself!

Haven, so sorry about your parents. I''m terrible about hair/makeup/etc. I wish exercise and eating right meant I painted my toes!

Have a great day all.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
SDL - Um count me in for pie and cider!!!!

GoingCrazy29

Shiny_Rock
Sorry I haven''t written lately, I have the flu! It won''t go away. I haven''t been this sick since I was a kid! I''ve thrown up so much that I did something to my neck and back, plus my throat is so raw. I''m miserable. This is the first time I''ve had enough strength (SINCE FRIDAY!!) to get up and post. I had to cancel personal training for this week and doubt I''ll get to the gym at all. I haven''t eaten anything but crackers and Sprite since Friday night. I tried soup and barely got a few swallows in before I threw it up (sorry if TMI). Anyway, just wanted to update you on why I haven''t been updating. I''m so bummed that I got sick (besides being miserable) because I was being so good in my gym routine and this just messed everything up. Ugh, back to bed for me...
8.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Aw Going Crazy - Feel better!

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Hey, guys. Well, I was good foodwise all day today until I had the bright idea to try my hand at making homemade pretzels like you get from the mall. Yum! They turned out awesome. The good thing is that I didn''t use any butter like they put all over theirs, so it was a tiny bit healthier I guess. They were sooo good. Andrew said they were the best snack he''s ever had! Anyway, I am going to balance that treat out with a grilled chicken salad tonight for dinner. Hope everyone is having a fab Tuesday!

Gecko, don''t worry about your weekend, just get right back on track. I always struggle during the weekend, but I think it is okay to have a few treats as long as you are good most of the time!

Haven, ooh, rollerblading is so much fun and such a calorie burner. I wish I knew where mine from college were. I might have to go get a new pair. There is this lady who rollerblades everyday in our neighborhood and she looks great....I need to give it a try again.

Panda, glad you are starting to feel better.

Hi, Miscka!

Zoe, don''t let a plateau get you down....it happens to most of us at some point.

Skippy, thanks for the encouragement on the cupcake business. It just kind of started on it''s own basically since I was just making them for fun and now it looks like I have 3 orders for birthday parties in October. I''m sure I''m not charging nearly enough, but it is hard to charge friends anyway! Have fun with your family in town!

Marcy, your treat sounds yummy. I love cupcakes, but I''ve gotta have my frosting!

Rod, yea! Glad you guys had a blast. Can''t wait to see the pics!

Apple, your dinner sounds yummy. Hope you get your cable and internet back on soon.

Fiery, glad your back is feeling better. Wow, way to go for your brother!

Kimberly, I''m sure you are just putting on muscle. Biking is hard work and really builds up your leg muscles!

SDL, glad you are having fun on your days off! Wish it felt like fall here in Florida, but no such luck. I love Fall.

Goingcrazy, oh no! Hope you feel better soon!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone.
35.gif
I gave in to my craving for chicken today and had a chicken biscuit sandwich for breakfast and nuggets for supper. I did stay in my calorie range but certainly didn’t eat healthy food. I am going to go walk on the treadmill after I post here then grade papers. I am trying not to eat chicken these days because I am allergic to it but sometimes I just get very hungry for it.
Rod, I can’t wait to see the photos of the evening is DeeJay and Bill.
1142023wc11ro40lj.gif

Appletini, it sounds like it will be sometime before your neighborhood is back to normal. Baked and mashed potatoes sound great.
3.gif
I think I will leave a potato baking for supper Thursday evening.
Geckodani, sorry to hear about your coworker’s mom. I hope they found it in time.
Fieryred, I hope your back starts to feel better.
1094232nk7m1yvh5r.gif
Congratulations for losing 3 pounds.
woohoo.gif
That is awesome about your brother losing 30 pounds and taking some classes.
Kimi, I hope you get a good night’s sleep soon.
sleepy.gif

Michelle, enjoy your pie. Good luck on reaching your goal in 11 weeks.
wiz1.gif
Is there something special going on then?
GoingCrazy, get better soon.
flowers%20to%20you.gif

Steph, I am sure your homemade pretzels were quite tasty. It is hard to charge friends for things but maybe you’ll get more business from your orders next month and can start charging more. I don’t mind cake without frosting but of course it’s better with it.
Have a great evening.
Marcy

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Dearest Healthy Thread Friends!!!!
35.gif
I finished my workout this afternoon!!! I think I said my FIL is coming so I probably won't be posting for awhile or just once in awhile if I can, so hugs to all.
emhug.gif
hehe

MISCKA, your dog is sooooo cute!!! I meant to say that earlier!

MARCY, yes the balloon fiesta starts next weekend and I have a million things to do, eeeek!!! I had some slow churned. haha I thought of you so we had it together tonight, sugar! I am going to the VLA w/my cousin; my hubby and his dad are going somewhere that day so they won't be w/us.

ROD, yay for a wonderful evening!!!!!!! Cheers!

APPLE yay for your walk! Yum, your potatoes sound delicious!

GECKO~ yay for core! You can do it, doing a cheer for you!

STEPH ~ yay for a successful business, that is the way to do it, then it spreads by word of mouth!!! hehe Yay for a healthy day!!

FIERYRED ~ woooo hoooo for 3 lb loss
36.gif
awesome!!! Woo hoo for your younger brother too! 30lbs!!! Yay

KIMI ~ I bet you are muscle, you have been biking a lot!!! Hope you sleep better soon!

SDL~ how fun!!!! You can lose that weight, I know it!!!!

GOINGCRAZY oh honey I hope you feel better soon, hugs!!!

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey......As usual, it was an "UBER" long day, but a good one at work and the gym. I got to the gym around 6:15 and it was super crowded. I don''t know if I mentioned the Tampa Bay Buccaneer Chearleaders work out on Tuesday nights. Of course that means that every "uber" man who has a membership at the gym wants to be seen by the chearleaders. I do have to laugh at all the strutting and sucking it in that goes on. It does make it a longer workout for me as I had to wait for machines longer than usual. Still, I worked out realy hard and I can feel it in my arms and chest, so that''s good. I''m going to the gym again tomorrow night because my entire office is going to The Palm on Thursday night to celebrate the fact that our office hit our annual goal recently. So our boss is taking us all out for a really nice meal to celebrate!

I''m glad you''re doing OK Apple and yay for the walks yesterday. Our Houston office is still closed, but they hope to be back up and running by the end of the week. It takes so long for things to return to complete normal after such a harsh storm.

I''m sorry about your coworker''s mother gecko. We have a friend who has breast cancer too. It''s so frightening.

Yay for 3 pounds fiery! And major kudo''s to your brother on his huge loss and his running 4 miles a day!!

Kimberly, always remember that muscle weighs more than fat. I too have gained a couple pounds lately and trust me, it''s not fat. My pants are loser, but my shirts are fitting tighter in the shoulders and chest. Ahem.......me thinks my "uber" long workouts are finally paying off with some added growth there!

It''s so great what you''re doing Michelle! Congrats on finishing your second week of the final training. You''ll do better than fine, I''m willing to bet!

I''m so sorry you''ve got the flu goingcrazy. I''m a HUGE believer in getting the flu shot and got mine a few weeks ago. I hope you get to feeling better real soon. Take care, OK?

Hey Steph....Yummm to homemade pretzels! I''m about to post a few pictures from our dinner last night!

OK....the next few posts will be a few pics from last night.......Sleep well everyone!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Skippy, we''ll miss you but have fun with your FIL''s visit. I am so excited to hear and see pictures (hint, hint) from the balloon festival. Laters!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/23/2008 11:04:16 PM
Author: marcyc
Skippy, we'll miss you but have fun with your FIL's visit. I am so excited to hear and see pictures (hint, hint) from the balloon festival. Laters!
For sure Marcy, hugs and thanks friends!!! Your breakfast sounds yummy!

Rod, where are the pictures??? Yay for a celebration lunch for doing well, wooo hoo! Funny about the men and the cheerleaders!

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rod, Charlie, DeeJay and Bill at favorite sushi place #2

Dinner all 4.JPG

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DeeJay and Bill and some sushi......YUMMM!

DeeJay and Bill.JPG

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ordering natural tart (FroYo) at CaliYogurt

Ordering Yogurt.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results