shape
carat
color
clarity

Healthier Lifestyle Thread 22nd Feb till 28th Feb

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Burberrygirl. I am glad Mel is getting better. It''s so hard to try and keep them settled down when they don''t understand. I understand him being clingy and needy - heck I do that too when I am in pain. Poor thing. I ohpe he gets much better soon. I am glad you face was better this morning. I won''t make the cake too fancy. I am going to do cream cheese frosting then make a little batch of some color for flowers and to write happy birthday. I need to put my cake classes and supplies to use.
9.gif

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey.....Quick Checkin.......Yesterday was not a good day. I could barely walk because of my back. But, since I''ve been through this before, I knew what the PT would have had me do and I did it every couple of hours and today I am much better. I still have some pain, but I can walk again. I managed to go out to dinner last night. We decided to go to the cool restaurant within walking distance (only for me it was crawling distance) from our new condo-to-be. I took the pic below with my iPhone last night. You can see the large terrace off the master bedroom and then there''s a terrace off the dining room above, with the tower in the background. It''s kind of European in flavor. Today''s been a quiet day. We had lunch at Panera before Charlie had to go to work. He''ll be there till almost midnight tonight.

Sorry for not being able to say hello to you individually. I need to get back on ice and relax before having to start a new week. Am leaving work early tomorrow as we''re signing the purchase agreement for the new condo tomorrow afternoon. So that should be kind of fun.

I hope you all had a great weekend and the new week is good.....

Plaza at Night2.JPG

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rod, your new condo looks great. Sweet. I hope your back gets better.

We had a busy day. I did laundry and decided to bake and decorate a birthday cake for my father-in-law. We went to their house for supper. My MIL made pot roast and then we had cake and ice cream. The in-laws kept about 1/4 of the cake and I am taking the rest to work tomorrow.

I hope you had a great weekend.
Marcy Soon to be
24.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Woo hoo! I just finished doing my taxes and we only owe about $100. That''s like breaking even for us compared to some years.
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results