shape
carat
color
clarity

Healthier Lifestyle Thread 1st March till 7th March

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy new week all!

Its been a crazy morning so just kicking us off quickly!
35.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lorelei, hope your week iisn''t so busy.

Good morning everyone! Have a healthy, safe and great Monday.

Off to get ready for work now. We had about 2 inches of snow.

See ya later.
35.gif

pinki

Shiny_Rock
I was naughty this weekend...I had a fun filled weekend of Friends, family, food and wine...and I loved every freaking second!

Someone tattled on me and told the scale too.
11.gif

Here''s to another week, back on track! Are you digging out OK Marcy? Happy Week to you Lorelei!

I have an offsite training class today, and then I have to run around and figure out how to make a My Little Pony Cake for Wednesday. It''s my fiance''s 32nd birthday and every year he makes insane requests for his cake. Two years ago it was Spongebob, last year it was a race car, this year is My Little Pony. I''m thinking I''ll go with a square sheet cake, grass, rainbows, and some action figures on top. I''m not skilled enough to actually decorate a horse cake like a pony. eek.

Our meeting on Friday at the ballroom went amazingly well. I adore the guy we''re working with, and he''s going so far out of his way to make the reception perfect. He felt so bad about the mix-up at the restaurant that he''s going to talk to them for me and get some things for free. YAY! He''s even going to intentionally not book a show the night before so we can decorate Friday night and he''ll provide beer and pizza too.

I got more DIY projects done this weekend which was fun and relaxing. I finished our flower girl basket, which isn''t a basket but a canning jar with wire wrapped around the outer edge and then goes up as a handle. It''s adorable. I also found an amazing wire bird''s nest at Pottery Barn that I will fill with moss and a ribbon for the ring bearer "pillow" (need to order the moss yet). I also had another very successful Goodwill trip where I got a ton more canning jars (they are my centerpieces), a stunning silver plate and basket that will be used on my wish tree table and a really cool silver frame that I''ll use to hold my wish tree instructions, and an awesome silver urn to hold the pens for said wish tree. It all looks adorable together! I''ll have to take pics and post them.

Cj

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Morning everyone. I seem to be getting back to where I can do things again. Yesterday I spent a good deal of time doing some deep stretches, then did a tiny bit of dance, some abdominal weight moves, and then walked three miles! I have to get my eating really on track b/c I want to get some toning done for summer. I also received a copy of The Runner''s Diet which is put out by Runner''s World magazine, and a copy of their fitness journal to keep track of my work outs in. I''m going to be developing a notebook full of health ideas/tips and diet ideas and a separate notebook with all kinds of fitness moves. In the mean time I''m going to be working to get really on the ball with working out.

Lorelei - hope things settle down for you!

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome to March everyone!

I feel like I''ve been slipping a bit, so I''m ready to refocus my energies. I need to eat a bit better (even though I''ve generally been within my calorie range I don''t feel like I''ve been making good choices) and exercise a bit more. I was feeling pretty successful with small meaningful changes, so hopefully it won''t be too difficult to recommit.

Fingers crossed!

Marci, will the snow ever end?!?

Pinki, your DIY stuff sounds great! I am so envious of crafty people!

DF, glad to hear you''re feeling a bit more like yourself. Take care of yourself!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Marcy and DF - all is fine thanks, things just being a little crazy!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just popping in to say that KIMI and J have welcomed a new little bundle of joy into their lives! Their daughter came into the world at 5 lbs, 8 ozs and 18.3 inches. Kimi is moving tomorrow but hopefully she''ll pop in with pics of the little princess very soon!

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Happy new week ladies and gent!

I had a good weekend. I had a great long run on Saturday! My run had great scenery which included the city line and the mountains in the background. I''m still getting used to staring at white mountains everyday! Sunday, I did my strength training; my arms and abs are a little sore today
1.gif
I am going to encorperate tempo or interval training into my weekly runs to gain some endurance. How bout that hockey game on Sunday! Hubs and I both screamed when USA scored that goal with 30 seconds left! I knew in the back of my mind that the Canadians were gonna pull it out and had a feeling Sid would score. All in all, it was one hell of a game, but I''m glad to have Sidney Crosby back playing for the Pens! (A Pittsburgh native here) I''m excited to watch Tuesdays game against the Sabres; Ryan Miller is their goalie. He rocked the Olypmics!

Hello Lorelei!
35.gif

Marcy- Hello! We got a dusting, not much at all.

pinki-I''m so glad the venue worked out for you! What a relief! I had a great time making all my DIY stuff; hope you are enjoying your projects as well!

dragonfly- So glad to hear you are beginning to feel "back to normal". Any interesting articles re: The Runner''s Diet?

hi sb! Your avatar makes me hungry for berries!

charbie

Ideal_Rock
hi all!
had a wonderful trip to NC this weekend. i splurged on my food (as i knew i would) but had the most amazing mahi-mahi with citris-cilantro butter, spiced black beans, and goat cheese grits on friday night. worth every single calorie and then some. i am going to learn how to make those grits...
my hubby and i did make up for our alcohol consumption and fast food for the trip down by taking a 4 mile walk in the mountains. my calves were BURNING the next day! so i can''t say i feel too guilty, although i''m back on the wagon today.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
BeachRunner - I''ll keep ya posted. I haven''t gotten very far into it yet.

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
Had my weigh in tonight. I have lost another 3 lbs. That''s 24.5lbs lost in total since January 18th!

WOOT!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Congrats MM!!!!!!!!!!

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
charbie- Were you in the Smokeys? We lived relatively close for so long, and never visited. I bet''s its beautiful!

MM- congrats!!!!

dragonfly- Thanks! Are you a runner as well?

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Lovely weather for our neck of the woods--but exercised indoors anyway. Again worked it hard in the pool and on the treadmill. Feel great!

Nice to hear Kimberly had a baby girl!

Shout out to everyone tkaing care of themselves.
35.gif

cheers--Sharon

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone. Supper wasn’t the greatest tonight since Marty worked late and I had supper ready right after work. The oven French fries were very crispy. My little thin 100 cal wheat buns were hockey pucks so I had to make us each another bun and our little 96% lean burgers kept warm for an hour were dry. Rats. The days I cook something right away Marty is late. The days he comes home right away and is starving I haven’t done a darn thing in the kitchen yet. Oh well, we ate it and enjoyed watching Top Gear.

My stupid left hand is yelling at me again. Stupid arthritis.

Pinki, I am delighted to hear you had such a fun weekend. Too funny that someone told your scale. That is great your fiancé wants a my little pony cake. Good luck with your cake decorating. How wonderful they are going out of their way to accommodate you for your wedding dinner. And freebees are always a nice bonus. When is your wedding? The weather warmed up to the 40’s today so our 2 inches of snow was all gone when I came home.

Dragonfly, how wonderful you are doing so much better and can do things again.

Silyberry, yay for being ready to focus again. The snow will end maybe by about June 5th. I am not counting on it until then anyway.

Lorelei, crazy days fly by but they make you enjoy those quite days a little bit better.

DeeJay, thanks for the info on Kimi and John’s new little one. We will look forward to pictures.

Beach Runner, the skyline there is very pretty especially with snow on the mountains. I am glad to see the warmer temperatures.

Charbie, you weekend sounds like a lot of fun.

Merry, I am so excited for you. Congratulations for closing in on losing 25 pounds.

Sharon, it is starting to look like we’ll have some warmer weather this week. I hope you do as well.

Take care.
Marcy

BubbleBear

Rough_Rock
Happy Monday everyone!!
35.gif

Well, didn''t get any working out in today (big surprise!), but I did really well with eating today. I work at a doctor''s office, but i work in one of two different areas, depending on where my boss puts me. So some days I''m either doing office work upstairs where I basically sit at a desk all day and try not to snack on junk
16.gif
or I''m downstairs interacting with patients and don''t have time to eat as much (better for my diet). I thought I would be downstairs today, as I usually am on Mondays, but when I got in and looked at the schedule I was upstairs. So i''m proud of myself for eating well even though I had the oppurtunity all day to blow my diet!!

I''m off tomorrow, so I plan on still putting my daughter in daycare in the morning and then heading straight to the gym. There''s a strength training class followed by an abdominal training class. I think I may follow that with a short run and then head off to run some errands. Hopefully I can make my day off a productive one!!

Everyone seems to be so on track!! Thank you all for your warm welcomes last week and for the well wishes!! I DO see a light at the end of this tunnel....I know that God would never place upon my shoulders more than he thought I can handle, and I know I can weather this storm - I''ve survived far worse. It''s just easy to lose sight of that with day to day stress!

Dragonfly - I like your notebook ideas!! You''re a notebook person like me, I see!! I have notebooks for EVERYTHING!!!
3.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bubblebear, good job eating well today. Have fun at the gym tomorrow.
35.gif

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone, Happy March! I took Sunday off and didn’t work out but ate very healthy throughout the weekend. I had a super tough workout Monday, and I feel great! Everything has been good lately—I’m on Spring Break, my dog’s leg is healing pretty well, and my back has been good/pain free.

BeachRunner – Unfortunately for me I’m not a Crosby fan (GO WINGS), but I’m glad you enjoyed watching the game—Canada played great. I completely agree with you about Miller, he’s amazing!

Charbie – I’m glad to hear you had such a fun time in NC; your description of the food is making me drool.

Speaking of drooling, Sillyberry, I just ate some delicious strawberries yesterday and after looking at your avatar I’m craving more. Good luck, you can do it!

Merrymunky – That’s great news, keep up the amazing work!

BubbleBear – Yay for avoiding temptation and eating healthy, I hope you have a great work out.

Rod – Your condo looks great, I hope your back is feeling better.

Marcy – How did the cake turn out? Yay for finishing your taxes! I know what you mean about cooking dinner, timing is so hard. Since I’m off from college I decided to go home and make my parents dinner on Saturday because they’ve been super busy and stressed out with work. I made this yummy Cooking Light pasta dish, but it was so hard to time it out because my mom was late coming home from work. Luckily, it turned out pretty well; I definitely need to practice my cooking skills… I have a whole new appreciation for all the meals my mom cooked for me growing up!

Canuk-gal – Hi, glad to hear you’ve been having nice weather.

Hi DeeJay :)

Dragonfly – I have a health journal to keep track of what I eat and my work outs. It really helps me stay on track, I love it! Good luck with your work outs.

Pinki – It sounds like you had a great weekend! I love that your fiancé wants a My Little Pony birthday cake, how funny! I hope it’s not too hard to make. That’s great news about your reception, I’m glad things are looking up.

Lorelei – Hi, I hope things slow down a little for you.

Happy Tuesday everyone, I hope you’re all having a great week so far :)

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Good morning everyone! Well I got in a nice workout last night. I started with LOTS of stretching, then did alternates of jump rope (light still) and in between did mountain climbers, lunges, side lunges with a weighted reach down, overhead press, curls, side kicks, and I did some weight moves on the weight bench (over head reach to work abdominals, backward press to work my back, and chest press type moves). I finished up with twenty minutes of yoga working through sun salutations, warrior, chair, tree and then onto the floor for a back bend. I feel mostly ok today... a little soreness where this nerve is pinching. But otherwise good!

I NEED to figure out how to get my abdominal wall toned. Even though size wise I am small, my fat to muscle ratio in this area isn''t so great, and with my core not being as toned, I''m more prone to relapsing with my low back, since the core is what supports and protects the low back. Any thoughts? I''m enjoying mountain climbers, and I do leg raises, and side kicks and side crunches. I''m basically not allowed to do floor crunches b/c of my back. I''m also not supposed to do sit ups. I know a lot of it will be cardio based as well to work the fat away as I tone the muscles. I''m trying to up my walking, and do jump rope when I''m not walking. I need to try out swimming at the gym.

charbie

Ideal_Rock
BR- yes, we were in the smokeys! we actually drove thru the park and the snow was so pretty up at the top!
BBG- just thinking about the food we ate makes me want to drool...it was so good, and honestly not terrible for me. sounds like lots of positives going on for you- i missed what happened to your dogs leg?
DF- im excited for you being able to get back into things! there are a lot of great core plans out there- i need to figure one out for myself as well. anytime i do anything remotely similar to say, a reverse crunch, my hip grinds against the bone and while it isn''t terribly painful, i know it cannot be good for it to continually pop!
Bubble- i keep a list of things i eat on most days. i actually have a program on my phone to track everything, and it helps me to write everything i eat before i put it in my mouth. sometimes i then decide that it isn''t worth it if i have to take the extra step to write it down and not mindlessly eat.
Pinki- you''ll have to take a pic of the cake and post it...how funny! what a fun tradition to have started. my dad actually took a cake decorating class when i was younger and made the most incredible cabbage patch doll cakes and carebear cakes for us...they were amazing, and something i want to learn so i can do it for my family!
marci- what a pain when you make food that doesn''t taste as great as you''re hoping for. sorry bout the arthritis, too. do certain things make it flair up?

hello to everyone else! hope the move is going well, TLH! Rod, hope you''re able to make it to the gym, and SS- hope all is well in baby-baking land!

i''m currently at the hospital waiting for my mom to get out of the OR. she is having her surgery on her kidney stone today, and i''m the lucky one who is playing nurse. its minimally invasive, but i know she was a little nervous being knocked out (i would be!). they HAD to do the surgery on my birthday
38.gif
so here is where i get to celebrate! she did give me my present (a great little black purse which is a bit bigger than my current one, so i can fit a bit more stuff in it!)
(eta: as i''m typing this, the doctor came out and told me she is all done, and her stone was gone...she must have passed it and didn''t know. she''s all clear, so now i''m just waiting for her to get into recovery. all this for nothing...stupid.)

so i''ve told you all about our bowling league and how we won our league. i was disappointed that we didn''t get a trophy! i had said this jokingly to Andy, so yesterday for my birthday he hands me this little wrapped box. i open it, and it has a chocolate bowling pin and ball. he says, "i hope you weren''t expecting too much. i also tried to find a trophy but couldn''t, so i got you this instead." i just kinda said, "seriously? you got me chocolate, when you know i''m trying to lose weight, and honestly...is this supposed to be like, a replacement for a bowling ball? is this a sign i get to pick out a bowling ball" i was stunned. i told him he was NOT allowed to give me an IOU gift (which he is notorious for). plus, he JUST bought himself a new bowling ball. and we have joint accounts, so i''d be a bit PO''ed if he can just go buy one for himself but mine has to be a gift. i was pretty speechless and ready to strangle him.
at this point he hands me a card and says, "well, i got you a card, too." inside was a gift certificate for LASIK surgery! yay! he had it done a few years ago, and i''ve been talking about wanting it lately. i made my appt. today to get the consultation (no contacts for 2 weeks now!) but hopefully all goes well and i am a good candidate for the surgery!

BubbleBear

Rough_Rock
Sooooo...........got to the gym this morning to do the class I was going to do and I guess I need to get there earlier next week because they were full. So I hopped on the elliptical and did 35 min of climbing/running. Worked up a decent sweat. then went home and had a protein shake and a cheese stick. Leaving for the grocery store in a minute to get some shopping done. So hooray for some excercise!!

Dragonfly - I hear ya on the abdominal toning!! I''m short - 5''2" and around 120 pounds, but the majority of my jiggle is in my midsection - I look perpetually 4 months pregnant all the time!! It''s soooo freakin'' hard to lose weight in that area. There is an abdominal dvd that I think I may order and start doing that. For some reason I don''t like working my abs at the gym. So maybe doing it at home will help. Let us know if you come across any good moves or techniques!!

LovelyHearts

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Lorelei – I hope things are well and you get some down time this week.

Sillyberry – I know what you mean about things slipping. One day at a time, is what I''ve been telling myself.

BeachRunner – I admire your posts. It seems like you have such an adventure running. Any tips on building stamina while jogging? The longest I can make it on the treadmill is about 25 mins and even at that, I’m huffing and puffing. I’d like to be able to job on the treadmill for about an hour and eventually be brave enough to try it outside.

Merrymunky – you are on a roll! I’m rooting for you! You posts motivate me.

BubbleBear – I’m 5’2” also, and 120 would be my ideal weight. I’m currently at 140 lbs, trying to lose 20 lbs before I’m part of my friend’s wedding in December. Keep me posted on the abs DVD.

My 10 month old baby girl got sick over the weekend. We went to Monterey to check out my little sister''s new place because she moved in with her boyfriend. It seemed all of a sudden my 2 year old started coughing, and then it was my 10 month old. It took us 2 hours to get there, and ended up leaving right after lunch because my 2 year old was as fussy as can be. I felt really guilty. Nevaeh got better, but Bella hasn''t been sleeping ... it''s definitely been hard.

Yesterday, hubby stayed home with Bella because I knew it would be a busy day at work. I also had class on Monday, and my final team project is due this coming Monday, so I wanted to be present to discuss if need be. I''m really nervous about the project and feel like I''m the only one that''s making an effort to complete it. I got frustrated so I started taking charge. I really hope they don''t think I''m being too controlling, but I need to manage my time wisely especially this week since I''m juggling a sick baby.

I had reserved a spot at the gym for spinning today, but so much for that. I have a spot reserved on Thursday, so hopefully i''ll make it to that. My whole week is jammed packed so I''m hoping I can keep up. Most importantly, I hope all goes well for our team project. Priority 1 - take care of sick baby, Priority 2 - Team project... wish me luck!

panda08

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Everyone,

Yikes, it''s been a crazy several days. We had a big party at our house for DH''s birthday over the weekend and then I had a ton of work to do. I indulged a bit for the party but nothing too terrible. I just haven''t had a chance to get in a workout. I need to get on a set schedule... but first, I need to get a solid night''s sleep!

Lorelei
35.gif

Marcy, wow, more snow!

Pinki, guess you and me both for some indulgence this past weekend! Okay, I love how your FI wants a My Little Pony birthday cake! LOL! That is quite a challenge. You should post a pic after you''re finished. Glad to hear that things are going well on the wedding planning front.

Dragonfly, good for you for getting back on track!

Silly, I hear you about refocusing, eating better and exercising more. You can do it!

Hi, DeeJay!

Beach, what a great run that sounds like!

Charbie, Mmmm... that mahi-mahi sounds delish! Hope things go well with your mom. WOW, what an awesome gift from Andy! I did Lasik several years ago and it was the best $$$ I ever spent.

Merry, congrats on another 3 lbs gone!
36.gif

Sharon
35.gif

Marcy, I hear you about the timing of dinner sometimes. At least it''s still a home cooked meal. Sorry to hear that your left hand is bothering you again. Hope it gets better soon.

Bubble, Yay for staying on your diet! I''m glad to hear that you are going to take time for yourself. Boo, that the class you wanted to take was full but Yay that you still stayed for a good workout.

Burberry, lucky you to be on Spring Break! Glad to hear that your back''s doing well.

Lovely, hope your little girl gets well soon!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Hello, all!

Sorry for another fly-by.

Our trip to the Field Museum in Chicago was great! Dinner on the way home--not so much. I ended up vomiting in the restaurant restroom. I HATE doing that in public! I was pretty much wiped out all weekend. But, I still insisted on stripping wall paper from our bathroom and then working at my grandma''s for a few hours yesterday. I have a friend who just had a surgery and hasn''t been released to drive yet so I had to take her on a 3 hr trip this morning. So, I got home and realized I''m running a bit of a fever. My body aches and I think I''ll finally try to get some rest. Obviously no one likes to be ill, but I fight it so hard I feel like it''s unfair that I end up getting sick anyway. Sorry for the whining!

Yay for those down a few lbs, yay for those returning to their workouts, yay for those getting settled into their new homes, yay for new babies, yay for setting healthy goals, yay for wedding preparations, yay for warmer weather!

Have a great tomorrow!

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey........My back is better. Still not go to the gym better, but definittely better than almost not being able to walk Saturday. I am hoping I might be able to go to the gym tomorrow night. I won''t push too hard if I do, but I so feel I need to workout..........We signed the contract on the condo last night. They asked for a much larger downpayment than we were prepared to give up front. We''ll have to move some funds around, but at least we''re in a position to do this. More offers are pending for candidates, so that''s good. A recruiter in my office, that I really like working with quit today. I was really disappointed. And it caused a big tug of war over me. I won''t go into details, but suffice it to say this guy''s leaving is in a way going to add more work and stress to my life.......

I am sorry to not be writing each of you individually but after missing a day, there are just too many posts to address one by one. I''m happy for everyone''s success (You go Merry!) and DeeJay thanks for letting us know Kimberly and J had their beautiful daughter!!

To everyone I''ve missed.........HEY!!

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Happy Tuesdays ladies and gent!

I''m a little late today, whoops. Anyways, today was a stretch and strengthen day, sooo, I did weights, abs, and stretching. It was around 60 today in the city, and was kind of disappointed I didn''t get to run outside, but, it''s suppose to be in the mid to upper 50''s all week, so yay! My eats are the same as they''ve even been, and I have yet to go down the Easter candy isle at the grocery store!
32.gif
I LOVE Starburst jellybeans and those Cadbury chocolate eggs with the thin crispy shell. Yum!
18.gif
I will buy a bag of each and try like hell to spread them out over a month.

Sharon- Go you and your killer workouts!

marcy- You can never time life when it comes to the perfect crispiness of fries
2.gif

BB- Isn''t office food the worst? People are always bringing in bread, muffins, candy, etc. Oof!

Bbgirl- Spring break already, wow! Awesome job on the eats!

dragonfly- I''ve sworn off crunches on the floor, and I do all my ab exercises on a stab. ball. My abs are my problem area as well, and it''s just super tough, blah!

charbie- Lucky! I''ve never been to the Smokeys. I hope your Mom''s surgery went well. And yay for your DH for giving you the gift of perfect vision!! How cool! Hopefully your drs appt goes well!

LH- Hello! 25 minutes is a great start! Have you tried that 25 min outside? (I don''t know if thats possible where you live!) I find running outside a lot easier than the treadmill, ick. I''d set a running goal for yourself, get a training program (couch to 5k is a good one, halhigdon.com has great programs for every levels), and get to it! You''ll be surprised how quickly you gain endurance just by sticking with it!

panda- That''s what parties are for!

ss- I''m sorry you aren''t feeling well; sounds like you caught that bug
14.gif
Hope you feel better real soon!

Hope all is well Rod, wherever you are! And TLH; I hope that move went well, and you are settling into your new home!

See ya tomorrow!
35.gif

BubbleBear

Rough_Rock
Lovelyhearts - Ugh!! I feel for you! There''s nothing like a sick kid to derail just about everything in your life!! I''ve lost count at how many times my little girl has gotten sick and I''ve had to miss workouts and work! Hope she feels better soon and you get your work accomplished!!

BeachRunner - yeah - office food sucks! I ADORE the women I work with, but most of them are heavier and just don''t try very hard to eat well. They''ll be like a week where we might bring in some raw veggies to snack on, but sure enough, the next week it''s back to cupcakes and candy and carbs!!! and we wear scrubs so it''s not like we dress up in uncomfortable and constricting clothing that would encourage us to eat better. we just just loosen the drawstring on our pants and eat more!! sooooo not good!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hi everyone.We rode to work together today so supper went a lot more smoothly tonight – no burnt food.Afterwards Marty had a conference call with Hong Kong so I ran out to Home Depot and picked us up a small dish of Cold Stone ice cream on the way home.It didn’t taste as good as I’d expected.

What a day at work.I wanted to have an outbreak of colorful metaphors but refrained.

The weather was quite lovely here today and will be a little bit warmer tomorrow.We might make it in to the 50’s.All right!

Burberrygirl, enjoy spring break.That is great you had a tough workout.I am happy to hear your back is pain free and your dog’s leg is healing pretty well.The cake turned out great taste wise and okay decoration wise. My father-in-law liked it.How nice of you to go cook dinner for your parents.My dad ran his own business growing up so he couldn’t always get home for lunch and supper on time so my mom and us girls spent many days trying to keep a meal warm for us.It is rough.Some things work better than others.

Dragonfly, you had a great workout and I am glad to hear you are just a little sore today.

Charbie, weather and overdoing things can trigger my arthritis but what started my hand yesterday is a mystery.It is still bad today but nothing like yesterday.I have arthritis in my knees, finger and thumb joints.Happy Birthday!I hope your mom is okay.I am sure she appreciates you being there with her.How exciting for you to have Lasik surgery.What a nice surprise.

BubblerBear, how frustrating to find the class full but you had a nice workout anyway.

LovelyHearts, I hope your kids are doing better.Poor things.Good luck on your project.

Panda, I am sure you burned off some calories getting ready and cleaning up after a big party.

Somethingshiny, how fun to go to the museum.I hope you get better.How miserable to get sick away from home.

Rod, I am glad to hear your back is better.Rats for having to come up with a larger down payment for your condo.Sorry to hear about a recruiter quitting at work that will cause more work and stress for you.Good news about more candidates having pending offers.Good luck there.

Beach Runner, isn’t the weather nice?You are probably always about 10 degrees warmer than we are.I love Starburst jellybeans too.I will split a bag with my mom but I have resisted buying a bag yet.So true about timing the crispness of fries.Marty never, ever complains about what I cook which is so nice.

See you later.

35.gif

Marcy

pinki

Shiny_Rock
Hey Everyone! I''m so busy this week that I haven''t been a good PS''er and posted. Just want to say a quick HI and since there were a lot of requests, here''s the My Little Pony Cake. It looks like a two-year-old did it, but I think it came out cute. We''re celebrating tonight so I''ll let you know how it tastes too! I''m still holding steady at 174, this weeks goal was 172. I still have some time so we''ll see how I end up Friday.

I hope you all are having a great week, and I hope to be able to address everyone Friday

Cake1PS.jpg

panda08

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/3/2010 8:58:53 AM
Author: pinki
Hey Everyone! I''m so busy this week that I haven''t been a good PS''er and posted. Just want to say a quick HI and since there were a lot of requests, here''s the My Little Pony Cake. It looks like a two-year-old did it, but I think it came out cute. We''re celebrating tonight so I''ll let you know how it tastes too! I''m still holding steady at 174, this weeks goal was 172. I still have some time so we''ll see how I end up Friday.

I hope you all are having a great week, and I hope to be able to address everyone Friday
That cake looks freaking awesome! He''s gonna love it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results