shape
carat
color
clarity

Healthier Lifestyle Thread 1st Feb till 7th Feb

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

charbie

Ideal_Rock
Hope everyone had a good weekend!
marcy: I know that when one door closes another one opens, so who knows...maybe this will be a blessing for you. And we have wood laminant flooring in the kitchen, dining room, and family room...I love it! I''m sure the landing looks fabulous! And can I just say I love the heart ring in your avatar?! Is it yours? If so, is it in SMTR before? I''ve never really seen a heart shaped diamond that''s caught my eye before...but that''s so pretty!
Rod: hope you make it to the gym this week, at least a few times. And don''t get too sore! I''m jealous your in florida...we are expecting another 8 inches of snow this week, on top of the foot we already have. Shoveling was a great exercise for me this weekend, tho!
Deegee: I''m gonna put the garnet into a halo...I''ve wanted a halo for a really long time, so I''m getting it! Yay!
Tlh: the midwest has lots of creatures...and poop...you''ll for sure be able to smell itif you ever miss it! How crazy the move is coming up so fast!
CJ: hopefully jury duty has gone by and not been tooooo boring! Id actually love to get pulled once...a nice paid vacation from work for a bit...change of pace!
Sillyberry: way to go on the weight loss and sticking to your guns! Sweets seem to be my downfall, and it still has to feel good to only have eaten a half of a cookie! You can''t beat yourself up over the small stuff...as many people here have told me! Getting eats under control is so important...adding in the exercise will be like a bonus. I love going to the gym now!

And hello also to beach runner and sharon!

I went out to eat twice this weekend, and at both places I ordered off the light menu...and I didn''t clear my plate...I was so proud. I''ve lost a total of 10lbs since my Christmas day incident on the scale, so I''m back to my normal weight. This is when I think things will get tough...but I''m digging in for the long haul. I keep imagining myself thin...and its very motivating!

See you all in the new thread!

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey.........this must be short, so my apologies for not saying hey to you all individually. Yesterday was a fun day. We saw some interesting condo''s. Had a nice lunch afterwards, then came home and relaxed before going to see Wicked The Musical. It''s the 2nd time we''ve seen it, but we loved it just as much. Today was also a nice day. We had a pretty routine Sunday, including.....ta da.......a really long and productive workout at the gym. I was concerned a week off would have made it difficult, but it''s as if I didn''t miss a beat. In some ways, it was better as my muscles really did have the opportunity to heal. Dinner tonight was a treat. We made homemade all lump crabcakes and fresh asparagus. Yuummmmm. It''s going to be another really tough week coming up. I hope you all had a great weekend.

I must say hello to you Lisa......I''m sorry about all the rain. The weather down here''s pretty terrific right now. Pop in more often, OK??!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone. Can I just say I hate being a girl sometimes? We went to the in-laws for drinks, snacks and to watch the superbowl. I came home and found an email from my old dean and I started crying again. She is still at the college and said her door is always open for me. She even offered to stay any night I wish if I want to come in and talk to her. I hate to involve her though because I’d feel awful if she lost her job for sticking up for me. I am going to work on my letter of complaint this week and will talk to our HR rep at work tomorrow for what my options are. I think they are slim to none since my contracts are based on per semester basis and I have a job only if my class has enough students to consider it a “go.”

Charbie, that is my heart diamond. It is a ½ ct diamond and in that photo was mounted as a solitaire with a ring guard. Once I lost so much weight the ring guard was too wide for my finger so I traded in the ring guard and it is now mounted in a sapphire and diamond semi mount. I wear it as a RHR. It is quite lively for a heart shaped diamond. I am glad to hear you have so wood laminate in your house and like it so well. I can’t wait until we get the kitchen and dining room done and get new carpet. We’ve been in our house 15 years next month so it’s time to replace some of these things. Congratulations for losing 10 pounds since Christmas.

Rod, yay for making it back to the gym. How fun to be out looking at condos. I hope you found some you really like.

Well, I have 16 papers to grade. I’ll only be saying that for about 3 more months, eh?
See you in next week’s thread.
Marcy

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
This is fast...tomorrow I''ll write a proper post

Good: super bowl party today and I didn''t do too bad. I stopped eating before I was over full
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Bad: I have an interview tomorrow (yay) and in going through my closet half of my good work clothes (which I don''t wear a lot at my current job b/c I just don''t care anymore
20.gif
) ARE TOO SMALL
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif

So, for tomorrow I am squeezing into the least obscene, a navy pin stripe suit with a white ruffled blouse (that DH is ironing for me as I type
30.gif
) and heels. But, the pants are tight at the waist (I am wearing them now in hopes that they will stretch a little
20.gif
) and about an inch and a half shorter than I would like (hopefully dark tights with the heels will help keep me warm, smooth me out, and disguise this fact.

So, I just kicked the remains of this cold and am back in action.

Tomorrow....my intensive class is drawing to a close--just the final left--the 30 day shred is back on for tomorrow night and my food plan will be light:

brk-apple cinnamon oatmeal
lunch-lowfat salad with yogurt ranch dressing and a chobani
snack-rice cakes and veggies
Dinner-tabouleh, avocado, wasa crackers, miso soup, and lemon water.

Hopefully if I keep my calories at the very low end of my spark people recs and get back into the groove of working out I can drop some lbs and really start seeing a difference!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results