shape
carat
color
clarity

Healthier Lifestyle Thread 16th June till 22nd June

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy new week all!

I was thinking the other day, about how far I have come on this journey....Before, if I wanted an unhealthy treat or food, I would automatically have it without thought, and the unwanted results were plain to see. Now if I really want something which is perhaps not the best choice I could make, I think about it before deciding to have it. I don't want to waste calories on a food item which I won't enjoy to the fullest, I would rather ' spend wisely' than just have the fries because they are there and convenient for example. The fact is, that if I ate everything I wanted to, I would be overweight, so I have to be selective to find my personal balance. In this way, I make my food choices count, and really enjoy the treats I allow myself.

Another thing I have discovered recently, is how important it is to eat enough protein to keep me feeling full. I am a major carb lover, but now I have increased my protein and reduced my carbs ( Thanks Mara and Rod and others who have posted their daily menu examples) I feel fuller for longer, and my sugar cravings are less. So it is important to bear this in mind when planning your daily menus. The addition of extra lean protein has been very helpful to keep me on track, stop me feeling hungry and to help me make my food choices wisely.

So it goes to show the value of sharing tips and advice, with even the seemingly obvious things such as eating enough protein, it is so helpful to be able to read of others experiences and what worked for them.

Have a great week all
35.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Monday fellow HLT''rs! I hope you have a great day.

Lorelei, great opener! I was just thinking the same things this weekend, really! Yesterday when we went to dinner I thought about getting a sweet, frozen fruity drink that is loaded with calories and sugar. I decided a small glass of wine would be a great treat as well and not nearly as high in calories. Saturday I was starving all day and that is because my calories for the day hardly had any protein. When I get really hungry now 5 or 6 dry roasted almonds take off that hunger better than a serving of baked lays for a lot less calories.

Marcy

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Well I managed to get some exercise in this weekend. Saturday woke up early and did my 30 min walk/jog, and then yesterday I snuck in a 30 min walk at my grandma''s house while I was roasting a chicken for Father''s Day dinner.

skippy, I made the Ellie Krieger mango margaritas over the weekend, they were quite tasty...I''d definitely make them again.

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Today I spent an HOUR AND A HALF with a hunk of muscle named Manuel. And I am EXHAUSTED.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
LOL, Delster--that gives a great mental image. I''m imagining you working out with someone who looks like a cross between Arnold Schwarzenegger and a hot cabana boy.

3.gif

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Hey everyone!! Happy Monday! I managed to keep up with everything over the weekend. I did an hour of yoga today yoga on Saturday and a half hour of Shimmy! Then yesterday I did a half hour of yoga today and a half hour of Tae Bo with Billy. I feel great. Yoga Today is FANTASTIC, I love it!!!!

Lorelei - what a great opener. You know I have really done the same thing! I made great choices this weekend, and last night because it was my dad''s day, I allowed a splurge that I haven''t had in MONTHS, a burger. I felt like I deserved it and I deserved to let loose and have fun on his day. I kept diet coke though. Today I''m back on track and feel just fine and I maintained my weight over the weekend :).
appletini - great job keeping up over the weekend
deslter - HAHAHA that is so funny. Hope you aren''t too sore.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks guys for your kind words! I am now so choosy on how I spend my splurge calories, and it is a good thing I think!

Del - do tell more about your exhausting session with Manuel - we need details!!!
9.gif

Marcy - I won't spend my calories on liquids unless it is egg nog
18.gif

Dragonfly, good for you for having a treat!!!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I went to my TBT class today for the first time in awhile, it was a great workout!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi all, I think I posted yesterday that hubby and I went for a nice bike ride. This evening I will go for a walk but later on since it is already 90 degrees, eek. I will be taking my mom some sunflowers today. hehee Have a great workout all! I had some center cut bacon, egg whites and a Western Bagel this morning and 3 apricots just now.

Great opening Lorelei!

Marcy, yay for the mini goals, you are doing great. Your poor sister, I am sorry, I hope everything continues to be good for her.

Rod, sending Charlie PS dust!! Enjoy sushi tonight!

Apple, I will have to make those margaritas when my girlfriends come over for a girls night some time. Glad you had a good workout!

Delster, yay for you and Manuel. hehe

Hey pretty LadyPirate!

Dragonfly, yay for yoga! I bet you feel great!!

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Skippy, you are too sweet (as always!)
1.gif

I can't seem to completely kick the head cold I've had for the last week or so--it's up in my sinuses at this point and is making itself known through an ache on one side of my throat and in that ear.
8.gif
I took some benedril so I'm hoping that will open it up enough to drain.

Feeling blah has taken away a lot of my exercise drive, but I'm hoping to get in at least a couple walks with the dogs over the next few days. On the plus side, I also haven't been very hungry, so I think I'm doing ok weight wise. I did give in the other day to a serious bagel with lox craving, but I only ate half of one, so I didn't feel too bad about it.

ETA: on second thought, benedril may not have been the best idea...I am now feeling like a zombie. Work, darn you! Work!

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Hi, friends
35.gif

I have been lurking here and there for the past few days, but not much time to write as my parents were in town. We had a blast. We went to the pool several times, out to eat, shopping and to Seaworld. Didn''t eat too well while they were here...we had pizza one night and mexican another and also ice cream one day, but I am back on track. I did workout the last few days. This morning I ran in the neighborhood, then we went swimming for an hour or two. I had an egg and center cut bacon this morning. Sushi for lunch, and a salad for dinner. Hope everyone is having a great night.

Lorelei, great opener. So true, I used to just eat whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted it without thinking about it. That worked okay for me until I gained extra weight with pregnancy. Now I really think, is this treat worth it. Sometimes it is and I enjoy it, but often I realize it''s not something I truly love so I will put it down.

Hi, Marcy. Almonds work well for me too. I usually have a few with a little lf cheese in the afternoon to get me through until dinner.

Apple, I will have to check on the margaritas. I like her show a lot.

Delster, good for you!

Dragonfly, I tivoed Shimmy and will try it out tomorrow.

Skippy, glad your mom is doing well...sounds hot there!

Ladypirate, hope you feel better soon!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone.
35.gif
I sure hope you had a great day. I just got done walking on the treadmill. I am watching Independence Day. We had our leftovers tonight – not bad getting 3 meals out of one lunch. Marty and I split what I brought home yesterday and heated up a little bit of meatloaf I had left from Friday. We had some slow churned ice cream for dessert.
I noticed I had a missing diamond accent in my pink sapphire ring this afternoon. The good news is that I found it in my US but the bad news is I couldn’t pick it up because it’s tiny. I finally dug out my gemstone tweezers, picked it up then it shot across the room. Needless to say it’s gone now. Rats. I am glad I can get it fixed for free but of course that requires I head south for a day and I won’t have time for quite a while to get it turned in.
Appletini, I am glad you got in some workouts this weekend.
Delster, yay for a great workout today.
Dragonfly, yay for great workouts and for maintaining your weight over the weekend in spite of some treats.
Lorelei, I generally don''t waste calories on liquid either. Sometimes I will have a glass of wine or about 6 ounces of coke but all of my other calories must be edible.
Skippy, I hope you had a great walk today. I am sure you mom loved you bringing her sunflowers. I plan on using mini goals for sometime – it will help keep me focused.
Lady Pirate, I hope you get over your head cold soon. They are always nasty this time of year.
Steph, it sounds like you had a great time with your parents visiting. Cheese works well for me too to help keep me from being hungry.
Have a great evening.
Marcy

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey Everyone.........

Great opener Lorelei. And so appropriate too! Just today, as I was sitting in the airport waiting for my flight back to Tampa and the gate just happened to be directly across from the food court, with a Pizza place staring me in the face, actually taunting me, I remembered my fat days when I would just shovel in whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted and I would have been right there, scarfing down one, maybe two pieces of pepperoni slices (whether I was hungry or not). So, while I was tempted today and the memories of those "good old" days flooded my brain, I also was happy to remember them and recognize that I had eaten enough and didn't need the fat and calories of the pizza whatsoever. So, I sat there and reveled in my ability to stay focused on what was really important and be happy not shoveling pizza in my body!

I had a very nice visit with my parents. I didn't mention that as I was flying up to see them on Friday, my brother, was admitted to the hospital with severe stomach pains. They did a lot of tests and have discovered that he has some tears in his intestines and as he would eat, raw food would just spill out and become infected. At this point, it's not getting better and the infection has gotten worse. They now are worried he either has a very serious case of Diverticulitis (sp?) or possibly cancer. And they won't go in to see for up to 4 - 6 weeks until they can get the infection under control. My brother lives in the same state as my parents, but about 2 hours away, so I didn't get to visit with him until last night. Today is when we got the not good news about how his infection is getting worse. It really does put things in perspective. Life is too fleeting. While I truly appreciate the dust for our job situations, I'd much rather you all send dust for my brothers return to good health. THANKS

On the job front, Charlie's interview went well this afternoon. He also decided to go to Restoration Hardware and asked if they were hiring and was surprised to learn they need someone full time, so he put in an application today, and they did a background check and called him to schedule a real interview on Wednesday. I'm sure if he works at Restoration, he won't make anywhere near what he once made at our last company, but he might really enjoy the job, which I think would be far nicer than the money!

Tomorrow morning I have a final conversation with company number 2 and supposedly if the conversation goes well, the manager has been authorized to offer the position on the spot. So, I'm thinking I may have my 2nd offer tomorrow and I'm still hoping to hear something from company number 3 tomorrow as well.

I'm really looking forward to the gym tomorrow afternoon. I know I only missed two workouts while I was gone, but it seems I was gone a long time, even though I wasn't.

I got in around 4 this afternoon and Charlie and I went to a different Sbucks for coffee, then to sushi place #2 for dinner. Then home so I could unpack and Charlie went out and got us some FroYo for dessert and brought it home. After that, we soaked in the hot tup for a while.

I'm a bit tired from the weekend, so I'll try to get caught up with everyone personally tomorrow.

In the meantime, Hey Marcy, Skippy, Delster (I'm with LP on the image you conjured up!), LP, Apple, Dragon, and Steph (I'm glad you enjoyed your parents visit!)

Ps to Marcy: While roasted almonds may satisfy, they lack the nutritional and healthy fat of unprocessed raw almonds. Just thought I'd mention that...........

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I did a two-a-day today and went walking for 30 minutes when I got home from work. Also on Friday I got my nails done and I hadn''t seen my regular manicurist in awhile, and she was like wow you look good, and said that my tummy looked smaller and it made my boobs look bigger. I also had lunch with a friend that day that I also hadn''t seen in awhile and she noticed improvements too. DH is not a good person to notice since he sees me everday, but he''s OOT this week, so hopefully he''ll notice when he gets back on Thursday.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rod, good luck to both you and Charlie for getting some great job offers this week. Thanks for the tip on unprocessed almonds. I will pick some up. I don''t eat them too often but always look for better calories to consume.

Appletini, yay for getting compliments on your hard work paying off with visible results.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m going to try to hop back in this week because I''ve been a slacker about checking in here and I really think that I haven''t thought about my healthy eating as much as a result! Anywho, hi to all and I hope you''re all doing well!

Today was a pretty good day as far as exercise-I had my two hour dance class and then I played in an indoor soccer game tonight for about 45 minutes or so. However, I didn''t eat enough lunch before the dance class, though, so I was pretty sluggish and crappy feeling.

I got a sandwich and salad for lunch at around noon, but I wasn''t really in the mood for the sandwich so I only ate half of it and then I had to go to my first class of the day. So I got 2 string cheeses and a granola bar at the convenience store right before my dance class, but I only had time to eat the string cheese before class and I was just dying after about 30 minutes of class! I think I really need to get my nutrition in order for me to get in really good shape.

Anyways, I have to run and do homework, but I''ll check in again tomorrow. Rod, I''m sending PS dust your brother''s way-I hope he heals quickly so they can find out what''s wrong.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rod, I hope your brother gets better soon, I am so sorry.

Thing, good to see you!

Marcy, yay for the treddie!

Steph, yay for the swim!!!

LadyP, hope you feel better, soon!

Hubby and I walked for 40 mins tonight and saw a beeeeeautiful sunset!!! Night night!
35.gif
btw: it is HOT here, 93 degrees but NO humidity thank goodness.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rod, sorry to hear about your brother. I hope they figure out what''s wrong with him and get him well soon.

Thing2of2, yay for a great workout today.

Skippy, I am glad you enjoyed the lovely sunset today.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Evening, HLTr''s! Rod, I totally understand the pizza monster taunting you...you know I''m a huge pizza fan and really have a tough time controlling myself around it.

I got three frozen pizzas with thin crust and veggie toppings for dH and I to have when I went grocery-shopping this weekend. We made one tonight with spinach/mushroom/garlic but I made a big salad so we each had half the salad and I only had two small slices of pizza. I felt like my pizza craving was satisfied and I was full because I ate the big salad first. I am not into depriving myself of cravings (life''s too short), but I have finally learned to deal with them in a healthy way. Not to say that left to my own devices I wouldn''t have devoured that whole pizza, but I knew DH would be here to help me resist!

I didn''t end up riding my bike this weekend or today, one of my tires has dry rot or something, it won''t hold air and needs to be repaired or replaced. We don''t really have the money to spend on that right now, so it is walking for me! I did an hour walk tonight because it is so nice out, and did weights when I got home. I won''t weigh myself again til the end of this week.

I have a second interview tomorrow with a company I''m very interested in working for. I got turned down by a lady I interviewed with last week, she left me a super complimentary voicemail today but said she ended up hiring someone else. She was another who asked me if I had children (so illegal, doesn''t anyone realize they are not supposed to ask that question?) I am getting really frustrated but keeping a positive attitude. Will keep you guys posted.

That''s it for now. I''m going to have some fresh raspberries soon, I''m so excited they''re back in season here.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Monnie, great news, sending buckets of PS dust, sweetie!!! Keep us posted
emlips.gif

Marcy, thank you sweetie!

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Ladypirate and Rod - you are on the right track
31.gif

Lorelei - never you mind!!!
2.gif

OK OK, details. Sadly it wasn''t as exciting as I made out (you surprised? no?). All he did was stick me on a treadmill for 10 minutes, show me some stretches, then drag me round all the machines and show me how to use them, and then sit me on every cardio machine for a minute each to make sure I knew how to use them all. After that I went back round all the machines and did one set of repeats on each to make sure I knew what I was doing, and then I did 5 minutes on the cross trainer. After that I felt sick and went home to bed!
20.gif
But I''m sure it''ll get better with time
1.gif

Actually it was entertaining because his English was so heavily accented I had trouble understanding him. So it kind of went like:
Manuel - hew neeee, hey nooo heee-aaah, hew unnerstaaa?
Delster - no, I don''t understand
Manuel - hew neeee, hey geh innnjurrr, so nooooo heee-aaah? OK?
Delster - oh, if I put my knees like that they''ll get an injury? OK!
And cue Manuel grinning like a demon and giving me the thumbs-up symbol. I think he thought I was a bit slow on the uptake or something. Actually, given it was my first time ever in a gym, he was probably justified
9.gif

All right and at this point I think I will attempt to officially jump in and join in the action. Hope there''s room for one more!
35.gif

dragonfly thanks for the hopeful wishes! I''m not too bad this morning actually. I felt rough yesterday straight after the workout though!!!
Skippy I hope your Mom liked the sunflowers, what a lovely thing to bring her!
Steph your holiday sounds like it was fabulous, I''m jealous!
marcy hope you can get your ring fixed soon, that really sucks.
Rod good luck with all the interviews, sounds like you should have some big decisions to make by the end of today! It''s great to have options. I''m so sorry to hear about your brother and will be sending lots and lots of good wishes that they can get the infection under control real soon and start working to make him better.
appletini yay for visible results! Woohoo!!! That''s where I wanna be in a couple more months!
thing2 did you have fun at the soccer? Ever find out where those boys are from???
2.gif
Definitely agree with you about the nutrition thing. I''ve decided to tackle the exercise first as that''s always been my weak point. I don''t have a sweet tooth thank goodness and I hope the exercise will help me to eat more healthily as I''ll need more ''good'' energy foods to keep up. One thing at a time for me.
monnie good luck for the interview today, I hope it goes really well for you!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Monarch, good luck! And I can''t believe she asked you if you had children!
23.gif

marcyc and Skippy-hi!
1.gif

Delster-hilarious about your trainer! And I did find out where some of the boys are from-northern Ireland, outside of Belfast. However, I am currently not too happy with a certain Irish boy...they''ve hung out a few times and now he''s being weird and hasn''t called or texted her, even though he previously told two different friends he liked her and these friends mentioned it to her on separate occasions. Stupid boy! So now she''s in this weird position because it''s not like they''re even dating officially so she can''t call him up and be like "Why are you being weird and not texting me?!" because she''ll look like a crazy woman! Ugh, dating. Now I remember why I''m glad I don''t have to deal with it anymore!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/17/2008 8:31:09 AM
Author: Delster

Lorelei - never you mind!!!
2.gif
25.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Hiya Healthy Lifestylers!

What a great opener for the week Lorelei!

So, yesterday, I logged 47 minutes on my new treadmill. I just walk on an incline, but it really works. I did not exercise at all this weekend, well, unless I count the hours I walked around the gem show! If only I had a gem show to walk through 2 hours a day-I wouldn't need the treadmill!

I'm trying something new with bread this week. I bring my lunch to school, so I eat a sandwich everyday. I like thick baquette type of bread, (who doesn't!) and I've been concaving it so it's less. I just scoop out most of the middle portion and leave about a cm or so. I like the crusty part better anyway, and I consume less bread!

Hi Marcyc, Skippy, Appletini, Delster
31.gif
, LadyPirate(hope you feel better!), Dfly, Rod, Steph, Thing2, and Monarch(good luck on your interview!) Hope you all are having a great week!
9.gif

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Good morning everyone, How''s the day for you all? Mine is ok. Last night I did an hour of yoga today. Dinn was terrible, spaghetti. This morning I got up and jogged for 30 min, then did 15 min of core rhythems and some backwards crunches and wall push ups. I was going to have an egg with tea, but as soon as I got ready to make it, our power went out. So instead, I had Kashi Go Lean cereal with banana. Lunch is salad with fruit and some soy milk. Dinner is going to be a hamburger patty and veggies. I plan to do an office work out at lunch and more yoga and dance tonight. I have decided to up the cardio a bunch so I can burn more. Right now I''m maintaining but it''s time to challenge myself more again. So lots of dance, jogging and Billy Banks for me folks!

Lady Pirate - you might want to go get checked to make sure you don''t have a sinus infection
Steph - I''m glad to hear you had fun with your parents!!
Marcy - sorry about your ring!! At least it is fixable
Rod - I am SO SO sorry about your brother! That''s terrible news. My well wishes are coming your way!
Thing 2 - 2 hours of Dance!!! HOLY CRAP
Delster - That is WAY TOO FUNNY!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Rod, I''m sorry to hear about your brother''s situation. Sending prayers for him and your family.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Everyone
35.gif

Rod: I am so sorry to hear about your brother. I am sending tons of get well fairy dust. I also am looking forward to hearing about the job offers today. Good Luck to Charlie too.

Skippy: How is your sweet mother today? Your are so sweet to bring her flowers.

Monnie: That is soooooo wrong she asked you if you had children and so illegal. They used to ask me things like that in the late 60''s ha ha ha. One lady asked me if I ever planned on having children and I wasn''t married yet. I told her how do I know. Geez Louise, the things they used to ask us, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back then. LOL. Good luck on your interview cutie pie.

Marcy: I am sorry about your ring, but at least you can get it fixed. I have a US to, but I never use it. I clean my rings by hand LOL. I''m afraid to put my pads in that cleaner.

Well, now I feel like I am getting sick. My chest hurts and I am coughing and we are supposed to leave for vacation on Friday.

Rick can''t change his vacation dates. Hopefully, I will be OK to go. I don''t want to disappoint the boys.

Hi to everyone
35.gif

Linda

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Hello everyone. Hope everyone is having a wonderful day. We swam at the pool again today (it is just too hot here in Florida to be outside very long unless you are in the water). After that, we came back home and had lunch and I did some cleaning. Now it is off to the grocery store to pick up some healthy foods. Breakfast was a few egg whites scrambled with 2% cheese and 2 slices of center cut bacon. Lunch was a burger, no bun with soy beans on the side. Snack was cheese and almonds. Dinner tonight will be rotisserie chicken and a salad with yogurt for dessert. I have been leaving off sweets and breads for the past few days as I got an overload of them with my folk here and I am back down a few pounds and my stomach is much more flat. I am hoping to go on a walk later tonight if it cools off some and I will do weights and abs as well. Have a great night!

Marcy, sorry about your ring! Glad they will fix it for free for you!

Rod, dust going out your way for your brother and you job situation.

Apple, woohoo on the compliments!

Thing2, good job on the dance class!

Skippy, hope your mom is doing well.

Monnie, I am a huge pizza fan too. Luckily for us, there are not that many good pizza places within a short drive of our new house so we don''t have it that often. Sending dust for your job!

Delster, great job on the training session. Sounds like you got your money''s worth since you had to lie down afterwards!

Hi, Coati! Good job on the treadmill!

Dragonfly, sounds like you are on the right track!

Hi, Somethingshiny and Lorelei!

Linda, hope you feel better before your trip!

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Hi HLTers! Luckily I am feeling better today--I went to bed at 8 o''clock last night and slept until 6:30, so that probably helped! My ear is still popping a bit on that side, but at least it''s starting to drain.

Steph, all the time at the pool sounds like so much fun!

Marcy, sorry about your ring
7.gif
, but I''m glad you can get it fixed!
36.gif

Rod, I''m so sorry about your brother. I''m sending prayers and PS dust his way.

Appletini, what a nice compliment from your manicurist! I need to get in to have a pedicure one of these days--I haven''t done my nails in forever!

Thing2, eating enough before exercising is really important--it sounds like your dance class is really fun, though!

Skippy, sorry about the heat! I''m glad you had a nice walk with your DH.

Monnie, sounds like your walks were nice--good lukc on your job interview tomorrow!!!

Delster, LOL at your conversation with your trainer! Hee. Good job on getting to the gym! I''m hoping to join one after our move.

Coati, good job walking on the treadmill! The gem show sounds like it was a lot of fun.

Dragonfly, Kashi cereal is tasty! We like the "Good Friends" cereal (Kris calls it the "Old People" cereal because of the picture on the box--lol!) Good for you for exercising so much!

Hi SS!

Linda, I hope you are not getting sick! Take lots of airborne and vitamin c and zinc!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well tonight I will go for a walk, it has been in the mid 90's here. I shouldn't complain because I much rather have summer than winter. hehee
2.gif
My hubby has to go out of town for work so tomorrow morning I am taking him to the airport for a quick trip and then he is back Friday evening. Nothing too exciting here, just looking after my parents.

Steph, your picture of you and your family is so beautiful, we need a new picture of Andrew; I bet he is soooo big now, I know my nephew grew a few inches in the past few months. Glad you had a great visit with family! Steph, you and i have similar breakfasts, protein keeps me fueled longer. hehe Enjoy your walk!!!

Kimi, are you back from NY yet??? We miss you!!!

Rod, keep us posted on your brother, I am so sorry. I hope and pray he is better soon!!!

LadyP, glad you are feeling better and got lots of sleep in. Sleeping when you are sick is soooo good for ya!

Linda, that you for your sweet words on my mom. My mom gets flowers everyday from me. hehe I also bring my father a piece of fruit too so he doesn't eat junk.
2.gif
Linda, sweetheart, eat some chicken noodle soup and rest up!!! Prayers you feel better by Friday, eek, I pray you don't get sick!!!!
12.gif

Hello sweet SomethingShiny!!!

Dragonfly, Wow, awesome on the run, core, and hard workout!!!

Coati, sweetie pie, you are doing awesome on your workout!!! Glad you had a wonderful time at the gem show, did you get any goodies??? hehehe

Hi Thing and Lorelei!, you cuties!!

Delster, my mom did love the sunflowers, I gave her a little rose bush plant today too. thanks! hehe, you are funny with what you and Manuel said. haha Love it!!!

Monnie, sending ps dust!

Hey Marcy sweetie!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results