shape
carat
color
clarity

He proposed :)

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
He proposed while I came to visit. I had expected one in march but in the middle. He surprised me with one two or three days after I got there :) It wasn't anything crazy but I'm happy with it :) Now I have 3 and a half months to plan my wedding lmao. Heeelp!!

Ariadne_Theia

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Wow! Congrats!!

elizabethess

Shiny_Rock
Premium
He proposed while I came to visit. I had expected one in march but in the middle. He surprised me with one two or three days after I got there :) It wasn't anything crazy but I'm happy with it :) Now I have 3 and a half months to plan my wedding lmao. Heeelp!!

Congratulations!!!! I was engaged in March and married in June, so 3-month engagements are do-able! Be willing to be flexible, and keep the focus on the essentials! Good luck!

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!!! I was engaged in March and married in June, so 3-month engagements are do-able! Be willing to be flexible, and keep the focus on the essentials! Good luck!

Thanks! That's good to hear! I've been trying to do just that. I have almost everything at least booked with deposits or flat out paid other than the music and the officiant already. Those are the last two things on my list XD

lmcriss

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! Good luck with your planning!

Ittybittykittykat

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!! Best wishes!:appl:

Lanablogger1

Rough_Rock
Trade
My congratulations and I wish you all the best! I am so happy for you.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results