shape
carat
color
clarity

HE:LP!! Is this a good emerald cut diamond?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hmm789

Rough_Rock
Hello!! Decided on an Emerald cut diamond and have found a couple of internet listings. Does this sound like a good deal?

from Dirt Cheap Diamonds (10,561.00) and Whiteflash (10,820.00)

report GIA
Emerald
Carat 1.56
Color F
VVS2
Depth %64.1
Table % 61
Crown % 15
Girdle M-TK
Polish Very good
Symmetry Good
Flourescence No
Measurements: 7.79 x 6.08 x 3.9
Length/Width 1.28

Thanks for any advice or input

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
incredible--buy it --not too many like this!

I am a COMPLETE emerald cut nut!
19.gif

I can''t tell you much about most of the specs, but I will say that I personally love the ratio that this diamond offers. (I don''t care for the real long emerald cuts.)

The color and clarity are AMAZING! That''s got to be one beautiful stone!

Pictures?

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
every number is good---------that stone must fall into 1A cut category!

hmm789

Rough_Rock
I don''t have any pictures. I guess that''s part of the reason I''m hesitating buying it off the internet.

I wonder if they can send you a photo? I can understand your hesitation. (If you call whiteflash, you''ll get a "real" person - they''re awesome.)

BUT - from what everyone is saying, the diamond sounds amazing. And if there''s a good return policy, you could always send it back.

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
call either place--all of these places have LIVE people.................................Dirt Cheap has a ten day return policy (I bought from them an Emerald cut several weeks ago). Take it to an appraiser if you feel it necessary but I doubt you would need it with that info

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Damn, those numbers are great! If you call WF or DCD they should be able to get you more info.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This may not be the most brilliant thing on Earth, but should be very fiery... speaking of WF, can we see the Ideal Scope signature of this beauty ? Based on those numbers alone, there are about one million versions feasible
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results