shape
carat
color
clarity

He did it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

WaitingandWaiting

Rough_Rock
I am engaged!
30.gif

I am not an active poster (though I have been lurking for almost a year). I posted a few months ago seeking all of your advice, and just wanted to thank you all again for the advice and support you gave me, and encouraging me to just talk to him. I kept meaning to come back and reply to each one of you, but things got busy with the holidays! Original Thread Here

So, he did end up talking to my dad on Thanksgiving. Turns out my dad had been paying attention to all the hard work my FIANCE!!!! (Yeeaaahhh!) has put in, cause this time my dad gave him his genuine and heartfelt blessing! He is so amazing, and I love him so much for trying to make me happy and respect my fathers wishes and my desire for having my fathers blessing. He is such a good guy, and I am so thrilled to be his fiance!

The proposal.... so I live in the North East, which just got hit with a really big snow storm (I got 23 inches!
5.gif
) So we are hanging out, and he tells me he is going outside shovel snow. I tell him its kind of late to be shoveling snow (it was like 6pm and already dark out), but he insisted. So he is out there for awhile, and asks if I want to come outside with the dog so she can play in the snow. So I come outside and there in the snow, are votive candles spelling out "Will you marry me?"!!! It looked so incredibly beautiful I just started crying hysterically. So he comes over, gets on one knee (in the snow! hehe), says the most wonderful things, and asked me to be his wife. I got out a Yes inbetween tons of happy tears. And he slipped on my beautiful ring!

Stats:

Three Stone Ring
3 one carat French Cut diamonds
All F Color, SI-1 Clarity, middle is EX cut, side two are VG
Set in White Gold
Finger Size 5

Here is a crappy pic taken with my phone. Will upload more when I do a real photo shoot!

472889088_1655020174_0.jpeg

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
congratulations! i''m glad it worked out so wonderfully for you. and that is an adorable proposal
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

have a wonderful holiday season with you FI!

winelover23

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! I totally remember your story so this is very poetic! YAY!!!!!!

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! I''m so glad that everything worked out for you and it sounds like a very memorable proposal. Enjoy yourselves!

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!!!

Did you happen to take a picture of the votives? That is such a cute proposal!! And the ring is gorgeous!
36.gif

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
congratulations!!! it must''ve taken him a while to spell out with those candles in the freezing cold, what a sweetheart!!! your ring looks beautiful!

CurlySue

Brilliant_Rock
I remember your story, too. So glad things worked out for you. That sounds like such a beautiful proposal, and - holy schnikies - that is a gorgeous ring!!!

LilyKat

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!
36.gif
What a gorgeous ring!

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!!!

I am so glad it worked out for you. What a wonderful proposal and beautiful ring.

jjc

Brilliant_Rock
O wow, what an amazing proposal, congratulations!!

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful and quite unique!!! Lovely proposal!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!! I think I need to see a clearer pic of this ring!
6.gif
36.gif

Patiently_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!! Can''t wait to see more photos!

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats - definitely a memorable proposal! I hope you have pictures of those glowing words!

RoxEHeart

Rough_Rock
Congratulations!

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations
1.gif

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! I''m loving all of these romantic engagements!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
oh waiting that''s the sweetest proposal - i teared up reading it
30.gif
i do remember your original thread and im so happy its worked out so grand for the two of you
36.gif

by the way cant wait to see clear pics of that beauty
31.gif
30.gif

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! That ring looks beautiful!

crossmyfingers

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! And your ring looks great from what I can see of it so far!

I read your original thread and your story gives me a lot of hope. It''s good to see that even though we might be unsure and worried, it usually all works out wonderfully.
16.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!!!!!! I remember your story, and am SO glad it worked out for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Sweet proposal. Congrats.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Awww!!! Love the proposal!! He definitely showed some love being out there in the cold setting for your perfect proposal!! What a good man! He did great on your ring!!! Congrats on your engagement!!!

DiamondCat

Shiny_Rock
Congrats!
36.gif
36.gif

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
What a sweet proposal! I remember your old thread and I''m thrilled with what came of it! Best wishes!

treefrog

Brilliant_Rock
Wonderful story. Really unique and special. Thanks for coming back and sharing it. Sounds like you got a great guy there.

Congratulations!

Treefrog

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
I am so glad everything worked out for you! That ring looks gorgeous! I can''t wait for more pics! Congrats!!!

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
Yay! That''s an amazing ring - I hope you post more pictures.

Congratulations on your engagement- you must be very excited!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Very sparkly! Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results