shape
carat
color
clarity

Hawaii people?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

69gm

Shiny_Rock
hello all,

i was just curious at how many hawaii people were here on the forum. just curious how many of us has joined the ranks of the PS family. i know Kamuelamom and Hawaii_justine must be from hawaii, as well as myself. any others?

i don''t know if it''s a hawaii thing but we like to know where the other hawaii people are and where they hangout. i think that''s why so many of us stay at the Cal in las vegas! oh and the typical question when we find other hawaii people is, "eh, wot school you wen'' grad?" yes, we''re quirky.
21.gif

fyi, i live on the island of oahu in honolulu in the salt lake area and i "grad" from McKinley High School, class of 1985! Go Tigers!

pearlyshells

Rough_Rock
Aloha!

I'm on Oahu too...Aiea side. Graduated class of 84 from Aiea High School... Na Alii's!
1.gif
I just got back from Vegas earlier this month and as usual, stayed at the Main Street but walked over to the Cal everyday that we were there.

Nice to see others from Hawaii here too!!

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Keoki!

'80 grad, Waiakea High School in Hilo on the Big Island. We were the first grads at the then brand new school.
9.gif
Now the school is almost 24 years old, which means.....
cry.gif

Cool thread 69gm! Welcome Pearlshells!
wavey.gif

Hope hawaii_justine pops in here soon. I just read on the sunset thread that she's from Waimanalo!
1.gif

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
On 11/28/2003 6:38:41 AM 69gm wrote:

hello all,

fyi, i live on the island of oahu in honolulu in the salt lake area and i 'grad' from McKinley High School, class of 1985! Go Tigers!----------------

Towny.
2.gif

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Maybe Leonid can set up the "Pricescope Consumer Exchange Program"

I'll spend a couple weeks with you guys in Hawaii why you guys can come and experience the wilderness and fishing and penguins and igloos we have here...(Just Joking about the Igloos..It's funny that's the first thing a large majority of the people ask me when I tell them I live in Alaska
rolleyes.gif
)...

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Hmmmm, kinda like the grass skirt thing for Hawaii.
1.gif
Although I confess, a long time ago, igloos were always the first thing I thought of when I'd hear Alaska. But no more. Now I think "colored gems."
9.gif
And oh yes, penguins, too.
1.gif

Great idea to do the exchange program, BTW.
1.gif

69gm

Shiny_Rock
----------------
On 12/1/2003 12:44:48 AM Kamuelamom wrote:

----------------
On 11/28/2003 6:38:41 AM 69gm wrote:

hello all,

fyi, i live on the island of oahu in honolulu in the salt lake area and i 'grad' from McKinley High School, class of 1985! Go Tigers!----------------

Towny.
2.gif
----------------

das right! and proud of it!
9.gif

froggy

Rough_Rock
Hello,

Moanalua Class of 91, currently residing in Salt Lake.

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Froggy, welcome to Pricescope!
wavey.gif

froggy

Rough_Rock
Hi Kamuelamom! I've actually been lurking for the last 4 months or so. I ended up buying a diamond for my fiance from GOG a couple of months back and I'm now happily engaged
1.gif
I'm surprised how much fun I had looking for it. I still enjoy looking at this board almost every day.

69gm

Shiny_Rock
wassup froggy!

you live in salt lake? me too! on ala ilima street.

congrats on getting engaged and from making a good purchase from GOG.

shoots!

hawaii_justine

Rough_Rock
Hey! I love learning where you all are from. Yes of course I am from HI. I come from EASTSIDE of Oahu, Kailua!!!! I grad from Kalaheo in 98. Moved to Waimanalo a couple of years ago, the most beautiful place on earth
1.gif

This thread is great, I am so excited to learn that there are people from Hawaii on here that frequent this board as much as I do. Aloha, Justine

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results