shape
carat
color
clarity

Having a full analysis done on my antique stone?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
What do you think of someone getting a fully anaylsis (photomicrographs, Gem Advisor, Sarin, Helium, ASET, DiamXray) done on their antique 1.37 ct OMC, before I have it set and insured.

I have to take it in for apprasail and may have the rest done while it is there. Why - just because I really love the stone and the study of antique stones.

Probably a bit much, but what do you think? Thanks.

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fun project. :)

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/15/2009 10:33:58 AM
Author:sonomacounty
What do you think of someone getting a fully anaylsis (photomicrographs, Gem Advisor, Sarin, Helium, ASET, DiamXray) done on their antique 1.37 ct OMC, before I have it set and insured.

I have to take it in for apprasail and may have the rest done while it is there. Why - just because I really love the stone and the study of antique stones.

Probably a bit much, but what do you think? Thanks.
If you would enjoy the results and procedure and it adds extra interest in owning a much loved diamond, then go for it!

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Perfectly put. Then I''ll do it. (It''s not really that terribly expensive either).

Thanks. :)

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/15/2009 11:08:16 AM
Author: sonomacounty
Perfectly put. Then I''ll do it. (It''s not really that terribly expensive either).

Thanks. :)
Glad to help! And I would be most interested to see the results when you have them!!

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Cool idea - especially if it is not very pricey!

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Sure, Loreli, I''ll will put up the results when I do. Thanks for asking. Posting it probably also will yield some great info from all the great minds here. It''s on the little sweetie in my avitar.

Thanks for your interest.

Sonoma

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/15/2009 11:48:19 AM
Author: sonomacounty
Sure, Loreli, I''ll will put up the results when I do. Thanks for asking. Posting it probably also will yield some great info from all the great minds here. It''s on the little sweetie in my avitar.

Thanks for your interest.

Sonoma
I think it would be of great benefit Sonoma, thanks! That is a gorgeous diamond!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Awwww, thanks so much Loreli ! !

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Might as well get it done because I''m sure you''ll always be wondering down the road about all these details and kicking yourself for not getting it done when it was unset.

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Very true, Chrono.

I don't always spend money very easily but I do think I'd regret not doing it. The soonest I can get there, with my work schedule, is a month from now, though. I'm hoping you'll give me your expert thoughts on the figures and such when I get them. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results