shape
carat
color
clarity

Have You Seen The Ring

carlydumac

Rough_Rock
I wanted to take the time to post a review for haveyouseenthering.com. My fiance and I had a phenomenal experience working will Phil, the founder, to look for the perfect loose diamond for my engagement ring. DISCLAIMER: We did not end up buying through hystr.com. Despite finding our perfect stone elsewhere, our experience with Phil and Have You Seen The Ring in terms of customer service could not be beat. He worked hard to find diamonds that perfectly matched the specifications we laid out for him without going over budget. He gave personal commentary on stones he recommended. He was careful to only show us the very best diamonds, letting us know when stones we picked out were not up to standard. Phil was careful to take diamonds we were seriously interested in off market to give us time to think over our decision without fear someone else would come and buy the diamond. The prices for both loose stones and second hand rings are unbelievable.

I would highly recommend taking a look at Have You Seen The Ring's loose stones and second hand section.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results