shape
carat
color
clarity

Has anyone watched the Expanse on Netflix? I want Christen Avasarala's bling!

737liz

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So, I have been watching the Expanse on Netflix because the Venn diagram of shows both my partner and I like pretty much only consists of sci-fi. Forgive me if this has been mentioned already but... I NEED CHRISJEN AVASARALA'S EVERYTHING, BUT ESPECIALLY HER BLING. For people who don't want to watch the show, here are some pics. It has become an obsession trying to find where a particular necklace is from. This one... images (1).jpeg Any help in pointing me in the right direction would be much appreciated. tumblr_oyvihu0x5r1qk0c38o4_500.gif tumblr_omt1of4rMV1qap58zo3_r1_250.gif expanse-chrisjen_large.jpg tumblr_o25vxzhV601rpflafo6_250.jpg cast_expanse_chrisjen_avasarala_s1.jpg

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
O-m-g that first piece is like chainmail!!!! WOWOW, if I had it, I think I’d wear it everywhere (but work).

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, I wish it was available on Canadian Netflix! I watched the first 2 seasons elsewhere online. Missed season 3 and now season 4 is coming out. I also read the first book. Great series, and yes her bling is amazing!

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Whaaaa!! That's beautiful!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results